Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Will the REAL alien please stand up!

Quote Originally Posted by M-Albion-3D View Post
    I often wonder just how something of this magnitude could actually surface. Think about that for a moment. Firstly, what we are talking about here, is the actual discovery of an intelligent non human specie...WHAT! Can you imagine just for a moment, if this were true???

If confirmed, we are talking about a fundamental change in human history, human society and human religions, as we know it...nothing, and I mean nothing in all of human history comes close, it would be, Earth shattering!

Now, do you think TPTB will for one moment allow that information to gain any traction?? The first and most effective method of distraction is of course - ridicule and that the perpetrators have created a hoax. It never fails, look what happened to the small 6" alien in Chile's Atacama desert. They have successfully drifted that little fella away from the mainstream mind.

I think Weidner and Maussan as well as several others involved have put their reputation on these findings and so far, the X rays and carbon dating look to be just what they say they are and I do believe the both of them are convinced of their discoveries.

It should be quite easy soon enough to know whether or not this is a hoax, but so far, NOTHING IMO is indicative that these mummies are fake, in fact, so far, everything looks very positive. I think we need to keep an open mind now and wait for the DNA evidence before we condemn these brave researchers.
    Personally I have very good reason to think that TPTB are actually behind this, or rather behind Gaia TV as an entity, it's got a huge amount of cash & internet presence.

This is akin to the "alien bodies" from Roswell, IMO, it's a psy-op, not your average psy-op to be sure, it's for those who have read books on ufos & seen a lot of youtubes on the subject, believers who have already made steps out of mainstream thinking.

Much like the nuke & thermite theories for 9/11, false avenues to lure seekers from the path.

The disappointment that will inevitably follow at some date, plus the increasing stalling on the release of data will also serve to make folks lose interest in the subject.

Banned
    Here's an update on the mummies and a most fascinating one it is too.

On the Alien Project website, there is just a truckload of new results data including some incredible 3-dimensional videos of the torsos of these creatures.

I do not speak Spanish and wish I did as there are no translations. Btw, I think Gaia is out of the picture on this which does not surprise me. "They" are keeping the whole discovery well south of the US southern border and away from American enquiring minds IMO...hmmm?

https://www.the-alien-project.com/en...nasca-results/

Josefina:

Watch this, amazing in 3D!

https://my.pcloud.com/publink/show?code=XZEKw67ZpL66XamxsoVajNdpq4qykb3Huzc7

Banned
    ".... giving a natural specificity without any possibility that it could be reconstituted or assembled".

- Dr.José de Jesús Zalce BenÃ*tez

Just a small update here, it was late last night and missed this, yes these astounding videos do have sub-titles and really worth following along as the presentation is made to the Peruvian authorities.

Well, to my eyes at least, it does appear that these creatures are some form of once living being with super intelligence and seem to be a mix of reptilian and human genetics.

In the Josephine analysis, the strange breastplate has been established that the metal is embedded into her chest without any noticeable surgical application...stunning!

I just can't imagine the shock this would cause to the American psyche. No wonder the highly controlled American academia has shoved this discovery under the bus.

https://www.the-alien-project.com/en...nasca-results/

Banned
    Here are a few more stills from the video presentation from Biologist José de la Cruz RÃ*os López

In the 3D MRI images note in the top left, the resemblance of a prehistoric "birdlike" jaw which the scientists believe would allow nutrition to be liquid drawn into the mouth by mean of "suction".

In the lower right, we see the reproductive system where a fourth egg is barely visible in the Ovarian duct.

Last edited by M-Albion-3D; 04-04-2019 at 07:51 PM.

As a little off-topic side note: the best online free translations form Spanish to English and vice versa are done on https://deepl.com/translator
    It works only for texts, obviously, and there is a limit to how much it will allow you to translate for free.
    If you're doing half pages at a time, you shouldn't have a problem.
    An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.
    - Jef Mallett

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
    - Charles Darwin

Banned
    Cheers Garuda, I'll check the converter out.

Here's a nice shot of the 1,750-year-old brain extracted from the cranium of Josefina, in remarkable condition considering.

Banned
    The more I study these Nazca mummies, the more I am convinced they are not fake. There is so much persuasive evidence provided by the Inkari Institute frankly, if someone or whoever has produced these specimens, it would be at least to my eye, nearly impossible to fake.

While all of the mummies are stunning, the specimen which really stands out is the mummy so named Maria.

I think by now, most all will get the idea of how much I love to "look close" at the evidence, and Maria is no exception. So let's get up front and personal.

Maria is awesome! She (I guess it's female) has much to tell and while examining the images in high magnification I noticed something very strange impregnated into the neck skin on her left side. But first, the big picture and then we'll go in close up.

Here's Maria in 3D skeletal.

Below, a super cross-section of the torso but look carefully at her neck...

Ok. close up and turned right for a clearer view and sectioned in greyscale.

And here in high magnification, there appears to be a very strange skin marking. To me, it looks to be more than just a skin "tattoo".

I see an impregnated"chariot" with the center control and yoke in an upright position and a bizarre creature to the right!

A second view and notice the center control arm seems to "penetrate the neck flesh and we see the "cross yoke" actually penetrating into her throat. yes, bizarre alright.

A chariot in ancient Peru!

They did NOT have chariots in Peru as far as I know...stunning!

More to come on this discovery.
    Last edited by M-Albion-3D; 05-17-2019 at 09:08 AM.

Blog Entries
    The more I study these Nazca mummies, the more I am convinced they are not fake. There is so much persuasive evidence provided by the Inkari Institute frankly, if someone or whoever has produced these specimens, it would be at least to my eye, nearly impossible to fake.

While all of the mummies are stunning, the specimen which really stands out is the mummy so named Maria.

I think by now, most all will get the idea of how much I love to "look close" at the evidence, and Maria is no exception. So let's get up front and personal.

Maria is awesome! She (I guess it's female) has much to tell and while examining the images in high magnification I noticed something very strange impregnated into the neck skin on her left side. But first, the big picture and then we'll go in close up.

Here's Maria in 3D skeletal.

SNIP IMAGE

Below, a super cross-section of the torso but look carefully at her neck...

SNIP IMAGE

Ok. close up and turned right for a clearer view and sectioned in greyscale.

SNIP IMAGE

And here in high magnification, there appears to be a very strange skin marking. To me, it looks to be more than just a skin "tattoo".

I see an impregnated"chariot" with the center control and yoke in an upright position and a bizarre creature to the right!

A second view and notice the center control arm seems to "penetrate the neck flesh and we see the "cross yoke" actually penetrating into her throat. yes, bizarre alright.

SNIP IMAGE

A chariot in ancient Peru!

They did NOT have chariots in Peru as far as I know...stunning!

More to come on this discovery.
    Maybe the "bizarre creature" was used to pull the "chariot" because they lacked horsepower.
    Horses were not introduced to the Americas (by the Spainish) until circa 1500AD. Above photos are dated 410AD, about 1000 years earlier.
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by calikid View Post
    Maybe the "bizarre creature" was used to pull the "chariot" because they lacked horsepower.
    Horses were not introduced to the Americas (by the Spanish) until circa 1500AD. Above photos are dated 410AD, about 1000 years earlier.
    Good point Cal re. Horse in S. America as is the possible tattoo of a chariot.

My eye has become accustomed to looking at alien artistic work and in particular, their use of "two faces in one". This subtle illusion can also be seen here if one allows your eye/mind to "switch between the two. Look carefully and that same illusion can be seen here.

This illusion is seen in most facial creations on Mars. The mind bends to the truth.

Blog Entries
    Good point Cal re. Horse in S. America as is the possible tattoo of a chariot.

My eye has become accustomed to looking at alien artistic work and in particular, their use of "two faces in one". This subtle illusion can also be seen here if one allows your eye/mind to "switch between the two. Look carefully and that same illusion can be seen here.

This illusion is seen in most facial creations on Mars. The mind bends to the truth.
    May have covered this before, but recent TV documentary made mention/reminded me.
    Do you take any steps to eliminate "pareidolia" from your photo reviews?
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008