Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Will the REAL alien please stand up!

Banned

Will the REAL alien please stand up!

I am conveying here what I just recently saw on Gaia channel and, I must say was quite compelling. This is "breaking news" from Jay Weidner and his crew reporting from Peru. A must watch if your interest is with human origins.

Here's a snapshot of the X ray showing what appears to be a crossbreed of a "reptile and a human" several hundreds of years old found in the area. And yes, those are eggs in the torso!

https://www.gaia.com/series/unearthing-nazca

Banned
    Ever wondered how Reptilians give birth? Well here ya go...

Banned
    This "low/medium press release discovery" is in the capable stewardship of Jay Weidner who in my opinion, is a no BS guy. I met Jay a few years back and he struck me as a reliable, to the point mind.

I hope this works for Jay and wish him every strength because if this mummy turns out to be a "no hoax" find, then in my opinion folks, we have a our alien!

This creature if it is real, is not from Planet Tera.

As I'm looking at these images now, I keep hitting the escape key but... I'm still here.
    Option 2: Beam me up Scotty!!!
    HTML Code:
    For it is in giving that we receive.
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by A99 View Post
    As I'm looking at these images now, I keep hitting the escape key but... I'm still here.
    Option 2: Beam me up Scotty!!!
    I'm quite impressed with the apparent simplicity of the physiological system. From what I can see, the body has very little room for the internal organs which we cannot do without.

Evidently, there were two of these mummies found in the same sarcophagus in Nasca Peru, one male and one apparent female.

Here's the male sporting a considerably longer neck.

Is there enough tissue to perform DNA analysis?
    My inner Mulder wants to believe, but my inner Scully remains skeptical.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Wally View Post
    Is there enough tissue to perform DNA analysis?
    I think so. Here's a snap of the process as shown in the video on Gaia.

Banned
    Here's a clip from the Gaia Video which I highly recommend watching, it has some very convincing discussions.

The entire bodies of all three mummies found in the area (evidently) seem to have been sprayed in this natural substance which acts a "fast freezing" method to the degree, the powder, instantly sucking out the moisture from the surface it's applied too. Effectively embalming the creature from the outside in, as it were.

Question, these creatures only have three digits on their hands. I'm wondering how in the heck they pick things up without an opposable thumb! Any suggestions?
    Last edited by M-Albion-3D; 07-24-2017 at 08:46 AM.

Banned

Update

Dr, Jose Zalce (Forensic Medicine Mexico City) describes the observable details of the two most recent discoveries.

Here being discussed, is the texture of the skin.

Interesting but I would like to see some information on any DNA tests for this one. Right off the bat, it looks like some kind of a monkey. Probably one from an extinct line. But one would think a medical doctor can tell between what's a monkey and what's human. Anyway, I love Mexico City! One of my favorite places to visit! So old world colonial and their churches are literally out of this world! The food is great too!
    HTML Code:
    For it is in giving that we receive.
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi