Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Will the REAL alien please stand up!

I left Mexico City the day before (or maybe 2.. cant recall now) the big 1985 earthquake. The hotel that I stayed at was demolished. The airport was complete chaos. I'll never forget it but it was as if many of the locals there knew a big one was on the way, hence why they were leaving the city. You could feel it in the air though that something was coming up. When I look back on all of that, it's all so surreal. But myself and my former husband got out of there just in the nick of time. We were on vacation there.

I can't even describe what it felt like when I saw the hotel that we stayed at, half standing in the news after we got home. At times like that, one wonders, why me? How did I survive yet thousands of others perished? It doesn't seem fair... right? I was so devastated about that and it took me years to come to terms with it.
    Last edited by A99; 08-03-2017 at 04:20 AM.
    HTML Code:
    For it is in giving that we receive.
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

It's looking more and more like this is a bunch of Hooey. Jaime gets into more Hoax's then anyone out there and he probably doesn't even know it. This is a long read but worth it. https://www.theatlantic.com/science/...utm_source=fbb

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by earthman View Post
    It's looking more and more like this is a bunch of Hooey. Jaime gets into more Hoax's then anyone out there and he probably doesn't even know it. This is a long read but worth it. https://www.theatlantic.com/science/...utm_source=fbb
    Hey Earthman, glad to see you're back up and by the looks of things, you have recuperated!

Well let's try and keep an open mind on this discovery. The tabloid internet "echo chamber academia firing squads" as I like to call them (and there are just dozens if not hundreds, which are employed go into action on a calls' notice) are having a field day on this.

The "biggy" such as "Metabunk" for example https://www.metabunk.org/ are just itching to keep people dumbed down. They are chomping at the bit at every turn....pant pant!

For sure, every new discovery of the origin of mankind remains a closely guarded secret and any attempt to bring forth new evidence (and the discoveries in Peru frankly are at the top of their list), remember.....have a much larger consortium of assassins, naysayers, secret keepers than our movement could ever hope to finance!

Keep up the great work!

Best...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by A99 View Post
    I left Mexico City the day before (or maybe 2.. cant recall now) the big 1985 earthquake. The hotel that I stayed at was demolished. The airport was complete chaos. I'll never forget it but it was as if many of the locals there knew a big one was on the way, hence why they were leaving the city. You could feel it in the air though that something was coming up. When I look back on all of that, it's all so surreal. But myself and my former husband got out of there just in the nick of time. We were on vacation there.

I can't even describe what it felt like when I saw the hotel that we stayed at, half standing in the news after we got home. At times like that, one wonders, why me? How did I survive yet thousands of others perished? It doesn't seem fair... right? I was so devastated about that and it took me years to come to terms with it.
    Wow A99, that must have been a moment in your life when you thanked circumstances for being in your favor!

I had a similar but not so tragic tale.

In Italy standing in line at the airport there (Linate) when up at the counter, the gal behind the desk looked at me with a perplexed face and said in some Italian dialect..."Vulcan!"

I thought the woman had lost her mind until a man tapped me on my shoulder and said "the Volcano in Iceland has exploded!"

Now with a croissant, a coffee and my ticket in hand, that piece of information, was the first I heard about this event which left me speechless, and in Italy, not a good position to be in!

For the next three days, the adventure to get from Milan to London for my connection to LA was amazing. Seeing so many thousands of faces in complete bewilderment from one end of Europe to another was a experience I will never forget but.... a story for another thread!

It's good to be alive LOL!

Best....

Thanks for sharing... that's quite an experience! One, I'm sure, you'll never want to repeat. You finally made it home though so all's well that end's well. Knock on wood.
    HTML Code:
    For it is in giving that we receive.
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

Banned

Is there a manicurist in the house?

Just a quick image update on the fingers and nails of these 3 fingered beings. Watching Gaia thus far, it does seem to be that these mummified remains were in fact, real living (at one time) flesh and bone walking upright entities. Startling enough!

So we are being told, the DNA evidence is about to turn up. I'l post on that when it arrives.

Last edited by M-Albion-3D; 09-20-2017 at 07:45 AM.

Banned
    Further update:

Evidently, according to Dr. Konstantin Korotkov, Ph.D who is working on the project, they have tested the DNA from the hand and the body of the mummy, so named; "Maria" seen here below and have concluded that the DNA as well as carbon dating, are in fact, the same individual.

Which to a large degree, proves that the hands and feet were not "attached" somehow to give the appearance of a single entity.

So it would appear that there have been discovered so far, 3 small "reptilian like bodies as seen above, the one below (Maria) and another not seen here which is missing its head. A total of 5 bodies. Evidently, they are not the same specie!

IMO this is an elaborate hoax, just quite how involved gaia tv is in the deception is open for debate & may well become clear with time, but they certainly do seem a very dodgy outfit if you look at how it came about & look at who is involved beyond Jay Wiedner (who it's sad to see involved in it tbh) .

(The x-rays are not passing muster with those who know what they are looking at, bones of fingers & so on.)

Those "eggs" don't look like x-rays of eggs either, they look like rocks (google images has lots of images of x-rays of animals with eggs)

There is a colossal thread on these "creatures" on project avalon, with every tidbit of information imaginable, and quite a few insights into what they could be, they could be modern constructions seeing as no one has been able to verify where they actually came from or they could be from an ancient "cargo cult" as BR speculates, fashioned from bits & pieces of various animals to replicate beings that were actually known to the people there at the time.

In short more dis-info to make the subject of aliens / ufos appear as little more than a circus side show to the public.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sykotronik View Post
    IMO this is an elaborate hoax, just quite how involved gaia tv is in the deception is open for debate & may well become clear with time, but they certainly do seem a very dodgy outfit if you look at how it came about & look at who is involved beyond Jay Wiedner (who it's sad to see involved in it tbh) .

(The x-rays are not passing muster with those who know what they are looking at, bones of fingers & so on.)

Those "eggs" don't look like x-rays of eggs either, they look like rocks (google images has lots of images of x-rays of animals with eggs)

There is a colossal thread on these "creatures" on project avalon, with every tidbit of information imaginable, and quite a few insights into what they could be, they could be modern constructions seeing as no one has been able to verify where they actually came from or they could be from an ancient "cargo cult" as BR speculates, fashioned from bits & pieces of various animals to replicate beings that were actually known to the people there at the time.

In short more dis-info to make the subject of aliens / ufos appear as little more than a circus side show to the public.
    I often wonder just how something of this magnitude could actually surface. Think about that for a moment. Firstly, what we are talking about here, is the actual discovery of an intelligent non human specie...WHAT! Can you imagine just for a moment, if this were true???

If confirmed, we are talking about a fundamental change in human history, human society and human religions, as we know it...nothing, and I mean nothing in all of human history comes close, it would be, Earth shattering!

Now, do you think TPTB will for one moment allow that information to gain any traction?? The first and most effective method of distraction is of course - ridicule and that the perpetrators have created a hoax. It never fails, look what happened to the small 6" alien in Chile's Atacama desert. They have successfully drifted that little fella away from the mainstream mind.

I think Weidner and Maussan as well as several others involved have put their reputation on these findings and so far, the X rays and carbon dating look to be just what they say they are and I do believe the both of them are convinced of their discoveries.

It should be quite easy soon enough to know whether or not this is a hoax, but so far, NOTHING IMO is indicative that these mummies are fake, in fact, so far, everything looks very positive. I think we need to keep an open mind now and wait for the DNA evidence before we condemn these brave researchers.

Banned

www.the-alien-project.com

The latest data including some intriguing videos can be found here at this very well put together official website:

https://www.the-alien-project.com/en/