Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Child Slaves on Mars!

Banned

Child Slaves on Mars!

I know, this sounds way off base but.....I do believe CIA insider, Robert David Steele is telling the truth here.

I've scoured many images in high magnification and in super hi resolution especially captured by the MRO camera. In many instances, (too many really), I have seen the faces of humans depicted all over, I'll post a few shortly.

This is really sad but when the public mind becomes aware of this, there's going to be hell to pay IMO.

Blog Entries
    Is he telling the truth? Or spewing wild stories in an attempt to stir up the fringe element. Have them repeat heinous stories that the mainstream will consider unbelievable. Thereby tainting more realistic research. Practically the definition of disinformation.

With the Billion$ it would cost to transport and maintain anyone on Mars; unruly, untrained children? Seems unlikely.

IMO, Stinks of yellow journalism.
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by calikid View Post
    Is he telling the truth? Or spewing wild stories in an attempt to stir up the fringe element. Have them repeat heinous stories that the mainstream will consider unbelievable. Thereby tainting more realistic research. Practically the definition of disinformation.

With the Billion$ it would cost to transport and maintain anyone on Mars; unruly, untrained children? Seems unlikely.

IMO, Stinks of yellow journalism.
    I can see you are no admirer of Mr. Steele, I get that. But Mars, if that were the case, why are we seeing images, to scale, of human faces all across the surface? Believing that the only so called "space program" has been the one that NASA has been shoving down our throats for almost 60 years is like well....religion. One "believes" in their narrative as a matter of faith, imho.

Would you like to see some new "huge human facial creations" on Mars and in 3D no less? Once one "sees" and comes to terms with the many definite examples of human life there, the shock can be quite traumatic but in time (took me about 5 months) the "effect" does wear off.

If this sounds ok to you, here's a link for some 3D glasses and once you have them, we can take trip across the surface and I will show you some "not yet" posted evidence. Let me know.

Oh the "billion$"...peanuts! The Pentagon is a connoisseur of diverting funds to the tune of 10 TRILLION$ thus far!!!

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-us...-idUSKCN10U1IG

http://www.activistpost.com/2017/03/...dod-knows.html

http://www.cnn.com/2016/08/23/politi...ors/index.html

Note, have you ever wondered why the FED keeps on printing more fiat money in the trillions and the population is getting poorer and poorer while the trillions just seem to disappear as the years go by and....almost no one in this country is even aware of the theft?

Here ya go...

https://www.amazon.com/Glasses-Presc...rds=3d+glasses

best regards,
    mal

Seems to far fetched for me. And the quality of the other witnesses, Corey Goode and Al Beilek is hardly inspiring. One claims there is a star gate to take you there. Why don't they just send the kids via that? Instead of a 20yr journey through space. Even that figure is bizarre as we could do it faster than that now with current tech?

20 years to reach Mars?

What are they using, a row-boat?

Blog Entries
    IMO, the artifacts on Mars can stand on their own, regardless of the veracity of Mr Steel's claims.

I do have doubts about his experience.
    Another possibility (beyond disinformation); he may have just had a particularly vivid dream that has become "real" to him.
    I simply find his story unlikely.
    Attachment 1008

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CasperParks View Post
    20 years to reach Mars?

What are they using, a row-boat?
    One of the many fascinating transport theories:
    Fly to Mars in a couple of days in a ARV. Serve 20 years.
    Then, instant "portal" transport from Mars back to earth, only the transport results in time travel 20 years into the past.
    Erasing memories and biological aging evidence.
    Time Travel Paradox: if he is here 20 years in the past, how can he also be on Mars?
    Maybe fodder for your next book Casper?
    Attachment 1008

Quote Originally Posted by Longeyes View Post
    Seems to far fetched for me. And the quality of the other witnesses, Corey Goode and Al Beilek is hardly inspiring. One claims there is a star gate to take you there. Why don't they just send the kids via that? Instead of a 20yr journey through space. Even that figure is bizarre as we could do it faster than that now with current tech?
    I saw some of these claims a few weeks ago. I figured either FAKE NEWS attempts, or some debunker clans throwing dis-information to gullible researchers.

I just can buy into this just now.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by epo333 View Post
    I saw some of these claims a few weeks ago. I figured either FAKE NEWS attempts, or some debunker clans throwing dis-information to gullible researchers.

I just can buy into this just now.

Those debunking clans seem to be successful in steering people into assuming all new evidence must be disinformation thus inhibiting further analysis. Research requires an unbiased scientific analysis in order to be thorough. That so it appears, has gone out the window.

Quote Originally Posted by M-Albion-3D View Post

Those debunking clans seem to be successful in steering people into assuming all new evidence must be disinformation thus inhibiting further analysis. Research requires an unbiased scientific analysis in order to be thorough. That so it appears, has gone out the window.
    Scientific analysis also requires that the evidence be tested. That implies checking source reliability and validating the content.

The source is a CIA agent. CIA agents will tell or do whatever they are told to if it is in the vital interest of the US.
    The technique used here is gaslighting: spread loads of false stories to hide the truth, and to confuse people.
    (That truth may very well be that there IS evidence of a civilization on Mars).
    So, when it comes to source reliability, the reliability is dubious as there is a likely agenda.

Then, we move to content validation. There is nothing, absolutely nothing, to validate one word of his claims. We just have to take his word for it.
    The information he presented cannot scientifically be confirmed / validated, nor falsified (proven false), as we don't have the means to go and check what he says.
    From a epistemological point of view, therefore, his claims are nonsense. They have no scientific value or meaning, as they cannot be proven true or false.

So, this story about children being used as slaves fails validation on all accounts.

And since you raise the topic of unbiased analysis: You seem to have a fascination with child abuse stories as you keep on promoting them without any critical analysis, whatsoever. As such, you are displaying an almost archetypal confirmation bias, where you accept something as true, just because it confirms your beliefs, even if there is no evidence whatsoever to justify it.
    An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.
    - Jef Mallett

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
    - Charles Darwin