Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Child Slaves on Mars!

Banned

"The truth WILL set you free but first, it will piss you off"!

Quote Originally Posted by Garuda View Post
    Scientific analysis also requires that the evidence be tested. That implies checking source reliability and validating the content.

The source is a CIA agent. CIA agents will tell or do whatever they are told to if it is in the vital interest of the US.
    The technique used here is gaslighting: spread loads of false stories to hide the truth, and to confuse people.
    (That truth may very well be that there IS evidence of a civilization on Mars).
    So, when it comes to source reliability, the reliability is dubious as there is a likely agenda.

Then, we move to content validation. There is nothing, absolutely nothing, to validate one word of his claims. We just have to take his word for it.
    The information he presented cannot scientifically be confirmed / validated, nor falsified (proven false), as we don't have the means to go and check what he says.
    From a epistemological point of view, therefore, his claims are nonsense. They have no scientific value or meaning, as they cannot be proven true or false.

So, this story about children being used as slaves fails validation on all accounts.

And since you raise the topic of unbiased analysis: You seem to have a fascination with child abuse stories as you keep on promoting them without any critical analysis, whatsoever. As such, you are displaying an almost archetypal confirmation bias, where you accept something as true, just because it confirms your beliefs, even if there is no evidence whatsoever to justify it.

Thanks for this Garuda!

My response.

I am well aware of the term "gaslighting" and its psychological manipulative techniques but this is not what is happening here imo.

Gaslighting is normally associated with a relationship involving two people where one continuously batters the other person for manipulative control.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog...n-relationship

In the case of Mr. Steele here, the story of child slave labor on Mars was just mentioned by him in ONLY ONE interview with Alex Jones where he told, what he believed was the truth and WOW did he hit a nerve! So much so, that almost the entire network of "echo chamber blow horn fake news internet sites" were called into action to go on the offence.

And over what: just one short conversation about kids and slave labor on Mars! Really?

Here is just a clip of 8 pages returned from Google and just look at the denouncements!

The core message:

"NASA FORCED TO DENY THERE ARE CHILD SLAVES ON MARS!"

In recent years, NASA has adopted a posture of "non response" to pretty much any claim which does not move within the orbit of their agenda.

Except so it seems, when the discussion hits upon the nerve of pedaphilia. In my opinion and frankly in many others too, this issue, is the biggest story of this millennium and TPTB are doing everything they can to sweep it under the rug and stop it from going anywhere near "mainstream". But that is for a discussion perhaps on another forum. However, an evidence tally can be downloaded here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B--...ew?usp=sharing

If you like, the Trumped up story revolving around the Russia issue is Gaslighting whereby constant battering of the public of a BS story in an attempt to "redirect" away from mounting evidence.

Quote:

"Then, we move to content validation. There is nothing, absolutely nothing, to validate one word of his claims. We just have to take his word for it.
    The information he presented cannot scientifically be confirmed / validated, nor falsified (proven false), as we don't have the means to go and check what he says.
    From a epistemological point of view, therefore, his claims are nonsense. They have no scientific value or meaning, as they cannot be proven true or false".

From an epistemological perspective Garuda, we all speak nonsense until such time as our "speak" is verified as true.

When something is said by virtue alone, that does not make it so, but then again, it does not make it not so either. As an observer or recipient of Mr. Steele's comments, you state with apparent bias, "There is nothing, absolutely nothing, to validate one word of his claims. We just have to take his word for it".

With respect Garuda...prove it, prove that you know he's not telling the truth. You see, it's the same either way. While I would agree with you of course there is mis and disinformation always, but to immediately condemn the man as a liar frankly, is playing into their hands. I do not know for sure he is telling the truth but there is compelling and considerable evidence mounting that this slave trade practice actually does exist.

From my perspective, there is a sophisticated and advanced civilization on the planet with centerpoint in Hebes Chasma (Mensa), Melas Chasma and in the Meridiani Planum region as I have been posting in Life on Mars thread.

It is an unfortunate reality for me that I can say with absolute certainty, that the examples of life "depicted" in the Martian surface represent a civilization which does not appear to be one of benevolence. And, could quite easily be centered around a race which has no problem amassing slaves. We have slavery in our human genetics and could easily be a universal practice.

Your response is just one fallacy upon another...

It must be true because NASA denies it?

You spread fake news, for which there is no evidence whatsoever, but somehow want me to prove that there is no slave colony on Mars?

From an epistemological perspective we all speak nonsense until such time as our "speak" is verified as true? Err... no. Something is nonsense if there is no way to verify or falsify. Verifiability / falsifiability are the epistemological criteria, not verified / falsified.

Because slavery exists on Earth, it must exist on Mars, and therefore they must have human children as slaves?

Seriously?

Anyway... I'm not going to waste anymore time on this. The arguments you present are both unsound and invalid.
    An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.
    - Jef Mallett

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
    - Charles Darwin

Banned

You spread fake news, for which there is no evidence whatsoever, but somehow want me to prove that there is no slave colony on Mars?

From an epistemological perspective we all speak nonsense until such time as our "speak" is verified as true? Err... no. Something is nonsense if there is no way to verify or falsify. Verifiability / falsifiability are the epistemological criteria, not verified / falsified.

Because slavery exists on Earth, it must exist on Mars, and therefore they must have human children as slaves?

Seriously?

Anyway... I'm not going to waste anymore time on this. The arguments you present are both unsound and invalid.
    Yes agreed I'm done wasting my time on this thread as well, your responses are also unsound but it matters not, it was knee jerk post for me anyhow.

Thread closure requested.

Banned

Seriously?

I just read this a second time and missed it earlier.

Just for the record Garuda, your quote above "You spread fake news, for which there is no evidence whatsoever" I assume you are refering to me?

Kindly enlighten me, can you show me "where and when" I have spread fake news for which there is no evidence whatsoever"?

Respectfully,
    Mal

Banned
    On second thoughts, no worries - thread closed. thank you.

Child Slaves on Mars? This reminds me of that Temple of Doom, Indiana Jones movie.

HTML Code:
    For it is in giving that we receive.
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

Blog Entries
    This thread has been locked after a staff review.
    Subject matter lacking in substance, with elements of sensationalism.
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008