Banned

Those we love don't go away,
    they walk beside us everyday,
    unseen, unheard, but always near
    still loved,
    still missed,
    and very dear.

Blog Entries
    If any of the other admins had passed away, I would have turned to Doc. I would have asked him: Why does this pain feel so different? How do I close this hole in me? When will my tears stop?

Doc is no longer here to answer my questions, or to give me words of comfort and advice, so I try to imagine what he would say to me. I had known Doc for only eight years and during that time he had given me many words of wisdom, comfort and advice. That hole in me will take a long time to close and I will very much miss him.

Rest in peace, Doc. My deepest condolences to all of his family and friends.

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk
    www.disclosurebeginsathome.wordpress.com
    Disclosure begins at home so start a conversation about UFOs.
    "Debunkers are like school yard bullies." - Kevin Smith to Leslie Kean, August 31, 2010

Doc was always kind to me. Very sad to read of his passing. I can only hope and pray his family will find comfort as the days pass. It certainly takes time to heal for all those we lose through this life we live.

Just wondering but does anyone here know why Doc was so interested in UFOs and ET's? I don't believe I've ever read any posts from this forum and at OMF where he talks about his own personal experiences in this area. I'm sure he probably touched on that at one time or another at these forums but I must have missed those posts. It takes a lot for mental health practitioners, especially ones at the post-graduate level (meaning beyond having a Master's degree), to have the courage to engage in public conversations about anything having to do with this topic without being concerned that doing so may have a negative effect on their professional career. I had much admiration for him for taking that risk and I'll always remember him as being a very good listener, who, from time to time, always managed to ask the right questions so as to guide the conversation towards self-illumination for the one who is telling their story. He had a real gift for that and, as far as I'm concerned, he left us far too soon.
    Last edited by A99; 08-08-2017 at 02:21 PM.
    HTML Code:
    For it is in giving that we receive.
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

Quote Originally Posted by newyorklily View Post
    If any of the other admins had passed away, I would have turned to Doc. I would have asked him: Why does this pain feel so different? How do I close this hole in me? When will my tears stop?

Doc is no longer here to answer my questions, or to give me words of comfort and advice, so I try to imagine what he would say to me. I had known Doc for only eight years and during that time he had given me many words of wisdom, comfort and advice. That hole in me will take a long time to close and I will very much miss him.

Rest in peace, Doc. My deepest condolences to all of his family and friends.

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk
    That is exactly how I feel and you said it beautifully. Doc was wonderful. Thanks and I share your feelings completely.

Blog Entries
    Raise your glass high, as we toast the re-christening of TOP Forum's board "The Saloon", to "Doc's Saloon".
    In fond memory of Doc.
    Cheers!
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

Quote Originally Posted by calikid View Post
    Raise your glass high, as we toast the re-christening of TOP Forum's board "The Saloon", to "Doc's Saloon".
    In fond memory of Doc.
    Cheers!
    Cheers!

I flicked off a tear when I saw that. Cheers!
    HTML Code:
    For it is in giving that we receive.
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

Nice touch thanks admins