Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: People of Earth

People of Earth

Curious to know if anyone else has seen this?

Quaint little show about 'experiencers' interacting with a Grey, a 'Nordic' and reptile-like but human appearing aliens.

Surprisingly good given its obvious modest budget.

http://www.google.com/search?client=...EAAMg4-j9fAAAA

Oh, that's back on again? I loved that show... sooooo funny! There's so much they can do with the alien abduction concept and looking forward to catching up on season 2 starting sometime this evening. Normally I have problems watching docs and movies about that topic but because this one is a comedy, I have no problem watching it at all. Thanks for the reminder!
    HTML Code:
    For it is in giving that we receive.
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

Glad to see I'm not the only one here who likes it.

Apparently, it's getting very high ratings so hopefully, we will be seeing more seasons in the future.

I hope so too! It's a gift that keeps on giving! lol
    HTML Code:
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wansen View Post
    Curious to know if anyone else has seen this?

Quaint little show about 'experiencers' interacting with a Grey, a 'Nordic' and reptile-like but human appearing aliens.

Surprisingly good given its obvious modest budget.

http://www.google.com/search?client=...EAAMg4-j9fAAAA
    Not exactly a documentary. Ha. A comedy produced by talk show host Conan O'Brian.
    We have been discussing in the SciFi Movies/TV thread, for all of season one.
    Season two just started up about two weeks ago.
    Funny stuff, showing all the problems aliens have performing their jobs (abductions/infiltration).
    "You are special". ��

The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

I stopped watching after the 4th or 5th episode because it was too predictable.
    An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.
    - Jef Mallett

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
    - Charles Darwin

I like it too because there are things in it that remind me of things I've forgotten wrt my own experiences. I think the comedy format is helping me out where I seem to have less fear about tackling with some rather difficult issues having to do with my own past experiences and my ongoing ones too. The show brings back memories I preferred to forget and not dredge up again. That everything is presented in a comedy format puts everything on a lighter, less intense note where my subconscious mind is not trying to suppress everything. Where instead, things are bubbling up to the surface.

I think only experiencers will understand what I'm saying here but this show has been very therapeutic for me.
    HTML Code:
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

I could conceivably see a sub-forum being set up for experiencers to talk about each episode of this series, starting from the first one. Members would talk about those things in the episode that remind them of their own experiences and encounters or even new memories that have surfaced as a result of watching that episode.

Those who participate in a thread like that can offer their own feedback on whatever information someone is sharing from watching the episode that's being discussed where they can also ask that person questions that may illuminate them more about those memories. And perhaps bring up new ones for them too.

Those who participate in the thread will not include skeptics who ask questions that diminish or debunk any kind of experience someone is sharing in that thread. Those who share in that thread should have no fear that others will use that information against them in some way. Most experiencers who have had ongoing experiences end up going to a psychiatrist because they wonder if they are going crazy. Most experiencers are then diagnosed with some kind of mental illness by mainstream practitioners where they are then prescribed medications for it. People in that thread should feel comfortable talking about that aspect of the UFO/ET experience in that thread too because we've all gone through that at one point or another.

For example, someone who claims to have seen a being that looks like a reptilian pop into their living room, if you then go to a psychiatrist and talk about that, most likely that person will be diagnosed as being on the schizophrenic spectrum somewhere and will be prescribed an anti-psychotic. People in that thread should feel comfortable talking about that mainly because others in that thread have had their own strange encounters with ETs of one sort or another throughout their lives. There's much comfort in being with those who have had the same kind of experiences.

For some time now, most psychiatrists start out with a bi-polar diagnosis, just to get the ball rolling where they are 'on-watch' for schizophrenia.
    Last edited by A99; 08-17-2017 at 05:08 PM.
    HTML Code:
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

Quote Originally Posted by calikid View Post
    Not exactly a documentary. Ha. A comedy produced by talk show host Conan O'Brian.
    We have been discussing in the SciFi Movies/TV thread, for all of season one.
    Season two just started up about two weeks ago.
    Funny stuff, showing all the problems aliens have performing their jobs (abductions/infiltration).
    "You are special". ��
    I should have known this was already discussed. I did a forum search for "People of Earth" but there was too many matches to sort...

I find the show very entertaining and find myself wondering what the inspiration was and how much of it may be based on actual information vs 'Hollywood fiction'.

I'm watching the first episode of this series again and below are screenshots from one scene from that episode that totally flipped me out because it resembles what I saw in a recurring lucid dream I had many years ago that I described once in a post at OMF. In that lucid dream I walked into a large circular shaped room that was on one of the top floors of a sky scrapper that was overlooking a futuristic cityscape that could be seen out the large windows that went all around the room. Within that room, men were standing behind consoles very simliar to the one the character in the screenshots below is standing behind. Each of those consoles, in my dream, had a flat upright computer screen monitor on it.

I was there for an interview of some sort with the head guy there who pulled up a chair and talked to me. I got the impression I was being recruited for something. As I recall, I think he said something to the others like "I think she'll do" or something to that effect.

Here's that screenshot from that episode:

Another detail I remember is that all of the men were wearing t-shirts with the large letter "T" on them. The door to the room also had the letter T on it. Everyone was Caucasian except for one Asian man and each one had his own console and computer monitor he was standing behind.

It's almost as if one of the screenwriters from the show read my post on that because that room with those windows and console in it with the man in a t-shirt standing behind it in that part of the tv show is very similar to what I saw in that dream.

The sky scrapper the room was in was much, much taller than any sky scrapper here on Earth. We were up in the clouds and one had to look down to see that there were other sky scrappers below too, but not as tall as the one I was in though there were some just as tall but they were further away.

I thought I had been transported, into the future.
    Last edited by A99; 08-17-2017 at 07:49 PM.
    HTML Code:
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi