Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: People of Earth

In that scene, the main character had been called in for an interview by the man behind the console. He didn't know at that point in the story that that man was a reptilian in his 'human' form.
    HTML Code:
    For it is in giving that we receive.
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

I've long suspected that Hollywood plays a BIG part in various forms of "controlled leakage".
    Last edited by Wansen; 08-17-2017 at 07:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wansen View Post
    I should have known this was already discussed. I did a forum search for "People of Earth" but there was too many matches to sort...

I find the show very entertaining and find myself wondering what the inspiration was and how much of it may be based on actual information vs 'Hollywood fiction'.
    The inspiration of this show is from actual ET abduction lore and ET encounters with Hollywood fiction thrown in there too.
    HTML Code:
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

Quote Originally Posted by Wansen View Post
    I've long suspected that Hollywood plays a BIG part in various forms of "controlled leakage".
    I definitely think that's true too. I also think screenwriters frequent UFO and paranormal forums to get their idea's.
    HTML Code:
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

I'm watching episode 6 from the season 1 now. It's the one where each member of the group had to bring in a family member and 'come out' about them being ET experiencers. It's hilarious! One of them brings his brother who, upon finding out that his brother confessed to being an experiencer says, "I had no idea you were so desperate for attention" where upon the experiencer looks at the therapist and says, "I knew he would this! I knew it I knew it!" On the floor rolling over in laughter now... I LOVE this show!
    HTML Code:
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

Wait until you get to season 2.

Gets even better as the story line continues developing.

Lol, really looking forward to that. Very entertaining show, no question about that!
    HTML Code:
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi