Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Interview with Lyn Buchanan former US Army CRV

Interview with Lyn Buchanan former US Army CRV

Came across this interview and found it not only quite interesting but also compelling.

Compelling because Buchanan seems quite rational and believable and given his background, it seems plausible that he would be at least partially in the know.

I found his comment about some of the Army's research projects being the stuff of "nightmares" totally in line with some of the (very little) information I learned while in uniform.

In it, Buchanan discloses some very interesting information:

In response to the interviewers question "are there any structures on the moon?", Buchanan replies "none that I can talk about " but he does unequivocally state that there ARE discovered remains of a past civilization on Mars. He claims he personally 'viewed' them and that they were subsequently located.

He also speaks about his direct knowledge of (at least) four different types of ET visiting earth and that (at least) two of the types are telepathic. He said that one telepathic type is friendly and that the other type is not only decidedly unfriendly, but wants every human exterminated.

What I found quite fascinating is that Buchanan further states that CRV can see the past, present and potentially, the future. His tone became a bit sober while talking about 'viewing' the earth in the future (the year 2080 to be exact) and that he saw a world largely devoid of population, empty or nearly empty cities and people living in small rural agrarian communities.

Approximately 103 minutes in length:

Last edited by Wansen; 08-17-2017 at 11:01 PM.

I'm watching that vid now but before I continue watching the rest of it, I just wanted to mention what the interviewer brought up about the movie "Men Who Stare at Goats" and that because it was a comedy, it reached a broader audience than if it was presented otherwise and I thought he's got a point about that and I agree with him. Packaging the truth in the form of entertainment in order to reach and educate the general public is definitely a worthwhile route to go and this includes a comedic presentation of that "truth" too; if it's handled the right way.
    Last edited by A99; 08-17-2017 at 11:56 PM.
    HTML Code:
    For it is in giving that we receive.
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

Quote Originally Posted by A99 View Post
    I'm watching that vid now but before I continue watching the rest of it, I just wanted to mention what the interviewer brought up about the movie "Men Who Stare at Goats" and that because it was a comedy, it reached a broader audience than if it was presented otherwise and I thought he's got a point about that and I agree with him. Packaging the truth in the form of entertainment in order to reach and educate the general public is definitely a worthwhile route to go and this includes a comedic presentation of that "truth" too; if it's handled the right way.
    An astute observation as usual. It's interesting to note the findings of a rare nugget of truth, even if sometimes embedded within a cloak of fiction.

I'm speculating that Buchanan is one of the "old boys" Dean mentioned as tutoring him on CRV.

I'm still watching that vid. Not sure who Dean is but like most remote viewers, Buchanan says, more or less, that no one knows where information comes from wrt to those 'psychics' who are not RVer's. I know with absolute certainty that psychic information can come from those who reside in other dimensions nevertheless I also am fully aware of the limitations of getting info that way. One being that you have to work with the ebb and flow of being privy to such information and that you're dealing with personalities that will only give info on some things but not others. But even that can be inconsistent.

Most of those personalities will present themselves as disincarnates but not all of them. And for that matter, it's foolish to accept with 100% certainty that they are who and what they say they are in the first place no matter how accurate they are when answering personal information about whomever they say they are that you already know. This is because they can glean that info from your mind.

In other words, if you already know the answer to any question you ask them, they can end up answering the question correctly because they will have attained that info from your mind.
    Last edited by A99; 08-18-2017 at 12:45 AM.
    HTML Code:
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

There are a few ways to get info that way, one being EVP for those who have been engaged in recording EVP for a long time. But one can be born a receiver via telepathically too. The good ones are usually both.

RV though offers yet another route to go though but true RV requires a set-up that involves the participation of others in each session. That can be impractical when one needs info right away. But I have a lot of respect for that technique because it offers everyone the chance to have some success in getting clairvoyant information. EVP is like that too but for newbies it's only good for spirit contact. But, once again, one never knows who or what is actually communicating to them, when using that method, regardless who they claim to be.

Cayce claims his info came from his higher self. Info can be attained that way too. I suspect that most psychic non-RVers get info from their higher selves.

This is where the distinction between the 'medium' and the psychic comes in. One can be a medium and not a psychic. I'm a medium.... and not by choice either.

I ended up with a number of enemies in the EVP community because unlike them, I'm saying that we can't trust whom and what those voices say they are.

I'm not ruling out that there's a whole other intelligence out there that operates on the EM spectrum. One that we haven't named yet.
    Last edited by A99; 08-18-2017 at 01:23 AM.
    HTML Code:
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

Buchanan is quick to say that he doesn't know where non-RVer psychics get their information but based on what he's saying in that video, he doesn't know the source of RV information either. So there you have it.

Just saying that the info comes from the subconscious mind is not specific enough. All psychic info comes through the subconscious mind but that does not mean that it's the original source of that kind of information.
    Last edited by A99; 08-18-2017 at 02:52 AM.
    HTML Code:
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

Let's look at ESP. Here's the Wiki write up on that:

Extrasensory perception, ESP or Esper, also called sixth sense or second sight, includes reception of information not gained through the recognized physical senses but sensed with the mind. The term was adopted by Duke University psychologist J. B. Rhine to denote psychic abilities such as intuition, telepathy, psychometry, clairaudience, and clairvoyance, and their trans-temporal operation as precognition or retrocognition.[1]
    Parapsychology is the study of paranormal psychic phenomena, including ESP. Parapsychology has been criticized for continuing investigation despite being unable to provide convincing evidence for the existence of any psychic phenomena after more than a century of research.[2]The scientific community rejects ESP due to the absence of an evidence base, the lack of a theory which would explain ESP, and the lack of experimental techniques which can provide reliably positive results; and considers ESP to be pseudoscience.
    The reason why science can't reliably test it is because we can't control those intelligences that work through us that generate any of those phenomena mentioned above. If we were able to do that, RVers would have been able to locate where Malaysia Flight 370 went down. But no RV group was able to do that. But that's just one example. When it comes to the paranormal, there's a trickster element involved that's completely beyond our control. It involves an intelligence that operates outside of our physical realm. At times it may work through us but we have no control over it. 'It' is the one that calls the shots. Not the other way around.
    Last edited by A99; 08-18-2017 at 03:10 AM.
    HTML Code:
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

Quote Originally Posted by A99 View Post
    Let's look at ESP. Here's the Wiki write up on that:

The reason why science can't reliably test it is because we can't control those intelligences that work through us that generate any of those phenomena mentioned above. If we were able to do that, RVers would have been able to locate where Malaysia Flight 370 went down. But no RV group was able to do that. But that's just one example. When it comes to the paranormal, there's a trickster element involved that's completely beyond our control. It involves an intelligence that operates outside of our physical realm. At times it may work through us but we have no control over it. 'It' is the one that calls the shots. Not the other way around.
    Good point about the Malaysia flight. Yet another criminal act the true scope of which will not likely see the light of day for decades if ever.

The 'trickster element' sounds actually a bit creepy. I don't doubt it quite true but it's unnerving nonetheless.

I also thought Buchanan's comments about how "very easy" it was to kill (goats?) with nothing but thought was quite something. (IMO) he did not come across as braggadocios talking about this but almost seemed....regretful.

Thank you for your input A99. It's pretty clear you're no neophyte on the subject.
    Last edited by Wansen; 08-18-2017 at 04:41 AM.

IMG_0862.JPG

Robert O. Dean, Cmd. Sgt. Major, USA. (Ret.)