Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Interview with Lyn Buchanan former US Army CRV

That's the only Dean I know of that's in Ufology. Thanks for letting me know. Also, I share your sentiment about Buchanon and thanks for posting that video. I still haven't finished watching it but plan on doing that sometime tomorrow. I'm very interested in hearing more of what he has to say about Remote Viewing.
    All I'm saying is that I think the source of information received via Remote Viewing goes beyond just the subconscious mind. It could be that the RV process facilitates our own innate ability to tap into the Noosphere/information stream to access the information we are seeking during those sessions. But I think it's more than even that too.
    HTML Code:
    For it is in giving that we receive.
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

I find the concept of CRV fascinating. Buchanan had some interesting comments about being seen or sensed (by dogs) while viewing and that he felt humans could CRV a virtually unlimited distance as opposed to ET who has limited range.

Brings to mind Swann's account of 'viewing' human-looking beings on the far side of the moon.....and the beings seeing him watching them!

Dean made the same comments about his (C)RV'ing experience saying that he was 'followed' home.

There's no question in my mind that there are ETs bunking out on the dark side of the moon. Afterall, they are already here anyways and there's plenty of UFO footage of them flying around the moon too. I've had my own experience of unintentionally astral projecting to what I thought was the moon and seeing large windowless black buildings made of some kind of shiny unidentifiable material that sort of resembled black granite on the treeless and desolate lunar-like surface. It was dark out hence why it impressed me as being the dark side of the moon though I was not given any information as to where they transported me to. I felt a great urgency to leave though as soon as I got there because everything seemed so ominous. I've talked about this a few times already in the past at this forum and its previous incarnation.
    How many others out there have had experiences like that? I think quite a few of us have.
    Last edited by A99; 08-18-2017 at 08:47 PM.
    HTML Code:
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

I have to concur about ET on the moon.

As for astrally projecting there, I doubt I'd have the sand to try it.

Sounds like a scary experience. I'd feel an urgency to leave as well.

Maurice Chatelain and the former head of photography for the Apollo missions stated that ET had ships watching A-11's landing. Aldrin's bizarre evasions in answering direct questions about this (i.e., "ask the other guy, I was busy with the camera") seems to lend credibility to the theory about an encounter.

Additionally, Karl Wolfe the former USAF electronics technician of The Disclosure Project stated he clearly saw structures in the telemetry prints recorded on the dark side.

As you no doubt know, there's been documented visual anomalies on the moon going back over 100 years.

However, what I can't seem to figure out is why Edgar Mitchell didn't report seeing anything on the dark side when he orbited? Furthermore, are all the astronauts who orbited keeping quiet too?

With all the mania over the upcoming eclipse, can you even begin to imagine the outcry if a former astronaut came forward and spoke about those black granite-looking buildings?

Mitchell was open about a lot of things yet he was also very protective of NASA saying that it's never been involved in the UFO cover-up.

Mitchell has long stated that there is a huge alien coverup. The Ottawa Citizen reported back in 1998 from a conference Mitchell spoke at. During the conference, he said that he personally knew witnesses from intelligence agencies and the military who convinced him the U.S. government had been covering up UFOs for 50 years.

Mitchell clarified that NASA was not involved in the coverup. He talked extensively about the coverup in a radio interview in 2008, which you can hear in the embedded YouTube video under Fact #1 above. After the interview, Mitchell spoke with Fox News in 2008 and said that his comments didn’t include NASA, but were from other people involved in the Roswell investigation. He said he also got confirmation from an anonymous official at the Pentagon.
    http://heavy.com/news/2016/02/edgar-...d-noetics-esp/

Anyway, if an astronaut were to come forward and say that he saw what I saw on the moon, a verification like that would, to say the least, make my day.
    Last edited by A99; 08-19-2017 at 12:24 AM.
    HTML Code:
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

Mitchell clearly says he never saw anything...

But if there is indeed massive artificially made structures on the dark/far side of the moon, wouldn't Mitchell have seen them?

Perhaps the structures are located in a relatively remote portion on the dark side and not visible from Apollo 14's orbital flight-path?

What about the other Apollo missions? Surely if the structures are there, they were spotted by at least one of them?

Even Buchanan's response can be logically inferred as an affirmative to the question.

The mysterious moon! So many questions, too few answers!

I just started a new thread on astronauts and moon secrets... as it's off-topic for this thread.
    Last edited by A99; 08-19-2017 at 05:20 AM.
    HTML Code:
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

Quote Originally Posted by Wansen View Post

6 Min in, and he's talking about utilizing the higher mind.

[Notes: what gets me is that he seems to be confused or unsure. You'd think with someone of his talent he'd be rigid in describing the tools.
    As he said, it is almost like martial arts training. Except your conditioning various components to work together.

He's basically alluding to starting off with training people to cognizant to create a sort of one-way interface with their subconscious faculties (their own individual higher mind).
    I agree with what he's stated that natural psychics without training generally (not always) have little control over their abilities.]

---------

7 Min in, he seems to be skipping over the details so far. Seems to be skipping important talking point. Talks about the individual higher mind faculties but skips other essential details about basic techniques.

Interesting, did not know what CRV actually meant. Also interesting how they distinguish it from RV.

[Notes: Also interesting that the individual is talking about a certain kind of psychic control. He's mentioned a lower form of RV (by ET standard not human) where the perception data at the higher mind levels is not processed in coherent form nor seemingly pre-processed and injected as an coherent experience of the physical senses. Instead he describes the beginner strategy of injecting signals randomly and processing the data ?incoherently? at the physical level.

Perhaps some kind of odd technique that involves peer review and multi-session coherence through physical consultation with other CRV individuals on the same target. Seems unnecessarily underdeveloped. Guessing he is hiding actual techniques in use by CRV? Usually in ET experiments this development phase did last more than a year or two. Hard to imagine CRV researchers being limited to that level of operational activity. (>?) ]

--------------

10 min in, having difficulty understanding the guest. Seems to not be a developed group of CRV individuals. Seems to lack essential components. Human development can't be that far behind the ET's, can it? Should be standard implementations by now. (well by decades now)

[Notes: Individual gives strangely low grade developmental knowledge on the subject so far.
    Another interesting tidbit is that the interview is devoid of any actual implementation technique from what I can see.
    For example, he talked about ciphers for referring to targets. But these are not like ET RV where the profile data of a target (human being/object/event) is given.
    Deep question marks in my mind about this. Would this imply they utilize a third party psychic to give the essential pointers? Or are the pointers housed within an individual on site? Seems like most of the implementation is questionable.

Does not follow ET design methodology for the most part. Seems to be lacking in principles of basic implementations. Is there a third party onsite with psychic data unbeknownst to the CRV practitioners? Without Reference pointers the lines of association cannot be established and the logical conclusion of the CRV is failure.
    Perhaps they are leaving out classified information in the interview? Logically, it does not fly without a couple of more implementation points.

Maybe the interview is intended intended as a honey pot to paint targets interested in the material???? <mega-shrug>
    Or perhaps this is a loop hole in a policy being exploited? Hmm, it's like describing a vehicle and engine without mentioning the necessity for tires or the steering wheel. Odd interview so far.]

---------

11min in, getting the distinct impression this is less about a working CRV implementation and more about a third party using supposed CRV practitioners as end-points. None of the story seems to point to a well thought out implementation so far, nor of rigid protocols. It's like some third party concocted a way to use some CRV military personnel to leak information to, via their own individual higher mind. Of which the higher mind protocol implementation for this interview is seemingly largely absent.

It makes more sense for me to assume they are unwittingly being fed information. Probably some (psychic) third party with a booklet with a list of ciphers and what the intended cipher refers to. CRV'ers that are using referential cyphers that mean nothing by themselves, but only a psychic third party on-site would seemingly know what these ciphers refer to. Seemingly unbeknownst to the CRV practitioners themselves? That is why I keep wondering if this is some kind of policy loop-hole being exploited by a psychic third party.

If it is just a third party who isn't known to the CRV folks themselves, it makes perfect sense that they would only need to know the bare minimum (referential ciphers) and that their implementation seems extremely incomplete (unnecessary?). They just barely appear to know they have a higher mind and they basically don't seem to be using an actual working implementation that doesn't involve a third party to make it function.

So far it almost looks like they are being treated as endpoints with extremely limited knowledge. Enough to be used as automatic writers but not enough to be an independent working unit by themselves. Lets see if the rest of the interview turns this suspicion around or not.
    Last edited by Fore; 08-21-2017 at 02:13 AM.
    For every action, there is a corresponding over-reaction. -- Anonymous

OMG,
    12:30 seconds, the guy confirms he doesn't even know where the information comes from. Oh boy, CRV huh? <skeptical>

Even when you do sessions for the ET, you really know alot about the target. This is clearly looking like a person who doesn't have a real CRV implementation. RV modes are immersive and you certainly will know quite a bit. Even querying the details is enough to fill in the gaps.

So basically, this guy is (as far as it looks and sounds) is just an endpoint for some other unknown party feeding them information as sensory input.
    Which begs the question, the third party who holds the cipher booklet, are they even human or not?

If the third party aren't even human, then it makes sense they would use these folks as workaround to feed the CRV'ers detailed information.
    If the third party is human, they it makes no sense for the CRV unit to even exist. As the CRV unit seemingly only has a talent for writing down what they sense coming through their higher mind as it filters into their physical senses. (?)

This is a definite curiosity for me.
    --------------------

13min in, you are a filter, and the interviewed says "yeah". Well, so much for actual CRV.
    He's just a psychic (yeah technically) sitting around smoking and receiving input from the actual psychic and simply committing to paper what he gets. All he seems to be doing is receiving basic training to be that endpoint. No wonder if found it strange that they keep using ciphers that mean absolutely nothing to the psychic. Makes total sense. He's just unwittingly passing it to the other third party who actually knows what it means and what it connects to.

Would be nice to see an interview where they are actual CRV practitioners in the whole. Where there is an actual working implementation and they actually know where the information comes from and when, why and how they can obtain it remotely.

------------
    15min in, his analogy on precog is like someone with more experience.

----------
    22min in, describes his psychic field disturbing electronics system. Typical of someone with a large influence field.

----------
    25min in, he talks about how they distinguish correct from incorrect data. Like I assumed, they are using peer review process and comparisons on what is consistently the same.

----------
    28min
    Describes the differences between being detected when using RV vs CRV.
    I am guessing the difference is because the CRV is outsourced by a professional third party. While his own RV sessions (handled by himself using his own internal ability) aren't at the same level as the third party. Thus probably one is harder to detect than the other, because the level of sophistication and applied technique is probably different.

---------

30mins probably referring to the probability axis changing by using ESP. Also seemingly refers to "updates" being necessary. Likely referring to the noticeable paradoxes (errors) of moving from one probability axis to another and how they shift the observers viewpoint in terms of probability.

(Sorta like moving horizontally in a probability axis or world lines as I think they call it these days.)

35min, they also use a monitor? Thats strange.
    ET experiments always have a monitor who checks if your accessing info your not supposed to and evaluates performance.
    Not really sure what a human monitor would be useful for. Even as a psychic? <puzzled?>

I've noticed some of the human RV'ers who checked me out (probably as tasked assignments) after talking about certain topics in detail; do seem have a supervisor who isn't human. They seem to monitor the connections the RVers are making. But they have them little white rooms with curved fabric (or made of something formed in curved rooms). And those human beings are taking injections of something white on a regular schedule. Their sessions seem to last about 45mins max. The RV'ers background details are also missing as if their personality is a clean slate. No personal history.

As soon as you try reading them back to gather details, the Supervisor (ET) who monitors them from a separate area interrupts the RV'er and cuts off the connection. Which seems like a completely different implementation than the CRV being described.

------------

39mins, talks about remote influencing. Seems to know about the subject first hand. Not surprising considering his influence field is large enough to disrupt electronics.

-----------
    54min
    I think he possibly mistakes the range issue on certain modes for ET. That he noticed limitations on certain implementations is worth an award by itself. Good job in either case.
    Last edited by Fore; 08-21-2017 at 03:59 AM.
    For every action, there is a corresponding over-reaction. -- Anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by Fore View Post
    OMG,
    12:30 seconds, the guy confirms he doesn't even know where the information comes from. Oh boy, CRV huh? <skeptical>

Even when you do sessions for the ET, you really know alot about the target. This is clearly looking like a person who doesn't have a real CRV implementation. RV modes are immersive and you certainly will know quite a bit. Even querying the details is enough to fill in the gaps.

So basically, this guy is (as far as it looks and sounds) is just an endpoint for some other unknown party feeding them information as sensory input.
    Which begs the question, the third party who holds the cipher booklet, are they even human or not?

If the third party aren't even human, then it makes sense they would use these folks as workaround to feed the CRV'ers detailed information.
    If the third party is human, they it makes no sense for the CRV unit to even exist. As the CRV unit seemingly only has a talent for writing down what they sense coming through their higher mind as it filters into their physical senses. (?)

This is a definite curiosity for me.
    --------------------

13min in, you are a filter, and the interviewed says "yeah". Well, so much for actual CRV.
    He's just a psychic (yeah technically) sitting around smoking and receiving input from the actual psychic and simply committing to paper what he gets. All he seems to be doing is receiving basic training to be that endpoint. No wonder if found it strange that they keep using ciphers that mean absolutely nothing to the psychic. Makes total sense. He's just unwittingly passing it to the other third party who actually knows what it means and what it connects to.

Would be nice to see an interview where they are actual CRV practitioners in the whole. Where there is an actual working implementation and they actually know where the information comes from and when, why and how they can obtain it remotely.

------------
    15min in, his analogy on precog is like someone with more experience.

----------
    22min in, describes his psychic field disturbing electronics system. Typical of someone with a large influence field.

----------
    25min in, he talks about how they distinguish correct from incorrect data. Like I assumed, they are using peer review process and comparisons on what is consistently the same.

----------
    28min
    Describes the differences between being detected when using RV vs CRV.
    I am guessing the difference is because the CRV is outsourced by a professional third party. While his own RV sessions (handled by himself using his own internal ability) aren't at the same level as the third party. Thus probably one is harder to detect than the other, because the level of sophistication and applied technique is probably different.

---------

30mins probably referring to the probability axis changing by using ESP. Also seemingly refers to "updates" being necessary. Likely referring to the noticeable paradoxes (errors) of moving from one probability axis to another and how they shift the observers viewpoint in terms of probability.

(Sorta like moving horizontally in a probability axis or world lines as I think they call it these days.)

35min, they also use a monitor? Thats strange.
    ET experiments always have a monitor who checks if your accessing info your not supposed to and evaluates performance.
    Not really sure what a human monitor would be useful for. Even as a psychic? <puzzled?>

I've noticed some of the human RV'ers who checked me out (probably as tasked assignments) after talking about certain topics in detail; do seem have a supervisor who isn't human. They seem to monitor the connections the RVers are making. But they have them little white rooms with curved fabric (or made of something formed in curved rooms). And those human beings are taking injections of something white on a regular schedule. Their sessions seem to last about 45mins max. The RV'ers background details are also missing as if their personality is a clean slate. No personal history.

As soon as you try reading them back to gather details, the Supervisor (ET) who monitors them from a separate area interrupts the RV'er and cuts off the connection. Which seems like a completely different implementation than the CRV being described.

------------

39mins, talks about remote influencing. Seems to know about the subject first hand. Not surprising considering his influence field is large enough to disrupt electronics.

-----------
    54min
    I think he possibly mistakes the range issue on certain modes for ET. That he noticed limitations on certain implementations is worth an award by itself. Good job in either case.
    Very interesting critique Fore.

Being that this is a relatively new subject for me, I'm not qualified to assess Buchanan's abilities but it's fascinating nonetheless.

At some point in the future I'm going to give RV a try.

Can't wait around for TPTB to disclose so I'll see if I can find something on my own.