Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Did Armstrong & Aldrin receive death threats to keep moon secrets?

Did Armstrong & Aldrin receive death threats to keep moon secrets?

Interesting article by Dr. Michael Salla.

Did Armstrong & Aldrin receive death threats to keep moon secrets?

"Aldrin and other surviving moon walkers have received death threats to maintain silence about what they saw on the moon."

http://exopolitics.org/did-armstrong...-moon-secrets/

I also think it's interesting that Edgar Mitchell publicly stated that NASA has never been involved in the UFO cover-up. We already know that statement is not true. So why was he lying about that? Did he receive death threats to keep moon secrets too? Just like Aldrin and Armstrong? I wonder.
    HTML Code:
    For it is in giving that we receive.
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

Nice find!

Dr. Salla is known for rooting out some of the evil machinations associated with the cover ups.

Aldrin seems to have been wanting to say something as well but restrains himself.

Armstrong's cryptic speech at the White House gave me pause for thought.

Aliens exist, but NASA covers them up says astronaut (Dr. Edgar Mitchell)

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2453...astronaut.html

Note: So apparently Mitchell contradicted himself in the above interview because in an earlier interview, he said the opposite... that NASA was not involved in the UFO cover-up.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    (another article on this)
    15 Leaks That NASA Didn’t Want Us To Know About

People who think NASA isn’t giving us the full scoop on UFOs are a dime-a-dozen in the conspiracy world. But an actual astronaut dishing on NASA? Forget leaked documents, this is the real deal.
    Astronaut Edgar Mitchell, a member of the Apollo 14 crew, has gone on record repeatedly to say he’s personally aware of alien encounters covered up by NASA. He told The Telegraph in 2008 that he’d talked to sources at NASA that described the aliens as “Little people who look strange to us”.
    “I happen to have been privileged enough to be in on the fact that we’ve been visited on this planet and the UFO phenomena is real,” he said.
    On the topic of a cover-up, NASA spokesman played down Mitchell’s comments in its usual way, saying “NASA is not involved in any sort of cover-up about alien life on this planet or anywhere in the universe.”

http://www.therichest.com/technologi...to-know-about/

Last edited by A99; 08-19-2017 at 01:58 PM.
    HTML Code:
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

Here's info on Astronaut Gordon Cooper's UFO encounter while out in space where NASA forced him to remain quiet about it.

No one had to convince Major Gordon “Gordo” Cooper that aliens existed when he became one of NASA’s original Mercury astronauts. As he admitted in later years, Cooper had been seeing UFOs since as early as 1951. On his 1963 solo orbital mission, he had a close encounter that was broadcast on NBC. Cooper told NASA mission control that he was watching a glowing green object approaching him rapidly. The object turned out to be real enough to be picked up on radar. However, upon returning to Earth, Cooper wasn’t permitted to talk about the incident while reporters were told they couldn’t ask.

Though Cooper would go on to pilot the Gemini 5 mission, the forced silence appeared to bother him.

In later years, Cooper would talk about this incident and how other UFO encounters were being covered up. He even spoke to the UN on the topic. “Authority is afraid that people may think of God knows what kind of horrible invaders. So the password still is: we have to avoid panic by all means,” Cooper said.

HTML Code:
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

Googled up "moon structures" about an hour ago and then viewed a You Tube vid on that topic that was published this year. In it they show an interview of Warren who had top secret clearance and was a former officer at Bentwaters. He apparently saw some top secret photos from the moon and in the interview, he described one of the structures in those photos. They then drew up an image of it and I have to admit that my hands started shaking a bit when I saw it. Here's a screenshot of an artistic rendering of that "building" he saw in a photo:

That's exactly the type of buildings I saw in that astral excursion that I had... to what seemed like the moon.... 'they' have transported me to a number of places over the years and they place was one of them.

Warren said the color of the building matched the color of the moons soil but the ones I saw were black.

Here's that vid. I've never seen it before and my own trip to the moon occurred back in the mid 90's.

This is so strange. Wansen asked me yesterday that what if an astronaut were to report that he's seen such buildings as what I described about my experience of seeing them.
    I answered that a verification like that would "make my day". Anyway, it's a personal thing and even though I could spend hours searching for my post on that in the OMF archive files I downloaded and saved to 'prove' that my telling of that experience goes back into the last decade... am not going to bother doing that because don't care if I'm believed or not. This is my own truth and no one can take that away from me. That's all that matters.
    Last edited by A99; 08-19-2017 at 07:42 PM.
    HTML Code:
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

Quote Originally Posted by A99 View Post
    Aliens exist, but NASA covers them up says astronaut (Dr. Edgar Mitchell)

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2453...astronaut.html

Note: So apparently Mitchell contradicted himself in the above interview because in an earlier interview, he said the opposite... that NASA was not involved in the UFO cover-up.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    (another article on this)
    15 Leaks That NASA Didn’t Want Us To Know About

People who think NASA isn’t giving us the full scoop on UFOs are a dime-a-dozen in the conspiracy world. But an actual astronaut dishing on NASA? Forget leaked documents, this is the real deal.
    Astronaut Edgar Mitchell, a member of the Apollo 14 crew, has gone on record repeatedly to say he’s personally aware of alien encounters covered up by NASA. He told The Telegraph in 2008 that he’d talked to sources at NASA that described the aliens as “Little people who look strange to us”.
    “I happen to have been privileged enough to be in on the fact that we’ve been visited on this planet and the UFO phenomena is real,” he said.
    On the topic of a cover-up, NASA spokesman played down Mitchell’s comments in its usual way, saying “NASA is not involved in any sort of cover-up about alien life on this planet or anywhere in the universe.”

Glad to read the contradiction. Otherwise, Mitchell seems a bit foolish in asserting NASA doesn't cover-up things.

Still, 'anomalous' lights are one thing, a city on the moon quite another.

IMO, one of the best indicators that there is an ET presence on the moon is fact that we never built our planned moon base.

I recently heard an interview with the Gene Krantz, aka: "CAPCOMM" for the Apollo missions. (He was played by Ed Harris in the movie "Apollo 13", the guy who always wore sweater-vests).

In the interview he said "our mission was to attain the HIGH GROUND and we did it."
    As I'm sure most know, this is a military term, not a scientific one.

IMO, the objective was clearly to establish a military base on the moon and use it as a platform
    to potentially rain down nuclear missiles on our enemies.

The real question is, what stopped us?

Recently, China, Russia, the European Space Agency, Bigelow Aerospace and even Elon Musk have announced plans to (supposedly) start building various types of bases on the moon.

Why only now? What's changed?

As always, there's far more questions than answers....

Wansen said :Glad to read the contradiction. Otherwise, Mitchell seems a bit foolish in asserting NASA doesn't cover-up things.

Still, 'anomalous' lights are one thing, a city on the moon quite another."

Huh? I have no idea what you're talking about here. sorry. A clarification is needed on your above statement. thanks. Referring your second sentence starting with "Still..."

Additional comment: None of the information I presented in this thread stated anything about Mitchell saying that he saw anomalous lights or a city on the moon. You've lost me. sorry.
    Last edited by A99; 08-19-2017 at 07:50 PM.
    HTML Code:
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

Googled up "moon structures" about an hour ago and then viewed a You Tube vid on that topic that was published this year. In it they show an interview of Warren who had top secret clearance and was a former officer at Bentwaters. He apparently saw some top secret photos from the moon and in the interview, he described one of the structures in those photos. They then drew up an image of it and I have to admit that my hands started shaking a bit when I saw it. Here's a screenshot of an artistic rendering of that "building" he saw in a photo:

That's exactly the type of buildings I saw in that astral excursion that I had... to what seemed like the moon.... 'they' have transported me to a number of places over the years and they place was one of them.

Warren said the color of the building matched the color of the moons soil but the ones I saw were black.

Here's that vid. I've never seen it before and my own trip to the moon occurred back in the mid 90's.

This is so strange. Wansen asked me yesterday that what if an astronaut were to report that he's seen such buildings as what I described about my experience of seeing them.
    I answered that a verification like that would "make my day". Anyway, it's a personal thing and even though I could spend hours searching for my post on that in the OMF archive files I downloaded and saved to 'prove' that my telling of that experiences goes back into the last decade... am not going to bother doing that because don't care if I'm believed or not. This is my own truth and no one can take that away from me. That's all that matters.
    This looks quite interesting...I will give it a thorough review after work.

I believe I can (almost totally) relate to your feelings about being believed or not.
    Like you, I'm far past the point of caring what others believe or not. I feel that most will believe only what they want to and little more.

Interestingly enough, it's been my experience that the more intellectually inclined are the least likely to have an open mind. I work with a few people who have lots of letters (ph.d, etc.) after their names and I've found them 'bound' by their own education, completely unwilling to even entertain the idea of the ET presence.

No amount of documented evidence will sway them. Even documented "four-way confirmation" (air radar, air visual / ground radar, ground visual) cases mean nothing.

I don't give a "fig" what these types think or believe. They are the problem, not the solution.

IMO, WE are the honest ones with no agenda other than to seek the truth.

Wansen said :Glad to read the contradiction. Otherwise, Mitchell seems a bit foolish in asserting NASA doesn't cover-up things.

Still, 'anomalous' lights are one thing, a city on the moon quite another."

Huh? I have no idea what you're talking about here. sorry. A clarification is needed on your above statement. thanks. Referring your second sentence starting with "Still..."

Additional comment: None of the information I presented in this thread stated anything about Mitchell saying that he saw anomalous lights or a city on the moon. You've lost me. sorry.
    Aldrin and Cooper and many others talked about seeing anomalous lights. None, however, talked about structures on the moon. Perhaps they were silenced by a vow or threats or....?

Oh ok, ... and thanks for your patience. Lol

BTW, you should google up 'astronauts and UFOs'. There's a lot more than just lights that they have gradually revealed over the years.. But there's also info that indicates that they were ordered not to talk about by NASA and Dr. Salla's article touches on that.
    Last edited by A99; 08-19-2017 at 08:07 PM.
    HTML Code:
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi