Thread: Astrology and the 2017 Solar Eclipse

Blog Entries

Astrology and the 2017 Solar Eclipse

Things could get interesting around the August 21 eclipse, according to some astrologers. There have been dramatic coincidences surrounding past solar eclipses as this article points out.

http://www.freep.com/story/life/2017...logy/570025001

Time will tell.

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk
    www.disclosurebeginsathome.wordpress.com
    Disclosure begins at home so start a conversation about UFOs.
    "Debunkers are like school yard bullies." - Kevin Smith to Leslie Kean, August 31, 2010

Lucky for me the town I live in is right in the path of totality. Set my alarm. Really looking forward to this.
    My inner Mulder wants to believe, but my inner Scully remains skeptical.

Just saw the eclipse. Didn't get nearly as dark as I thought it would. Still neat to see though.
    My inner Mulder wants to believe, but my inner Scully remains skeptical.

98% coverage where I am. Seemed more like early dusk as the sun is setting.
    "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"
    Sherlock Holmes

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonfire View Post
    98% coverage where I am. Seemed more like early dusk as the sun is setting.
    We had 71% in NYC and we had a lot of clouds. The clouds helped. They gave just enough filtering that I was able to look at the sun and see a dark chunk covering most of it (I did not have the special glasses). My photos did not show it. I think you have to have a special lens to get the defined pics of the eclipse. And here, it just looked like a cloudy day.

"Debunkers are like school yard bullies." - Kevin Smith to Leslie Kean, August 31, 2010

Huge speakers playing Pink Floyd's 'Dark Side of the Moon' in Cleveland during solar eclipse (Cleveland Forever!)

CLEVELAND, OH (WOIO) -The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame's "Rock Box" speakers will play Pink Floyd's Dark Side of the Moon through speakers at the Rock Hall in Cleveland this afternoon during the solar eclipse.
    Around 1:50 p.m., the speakers will start playing the album inside and outside of the Rock Hall. The final song on the album, Eclipse, will play during peak eclipse time in Cleveland -- 2:30 p.m.
    The speakers on East 9th Street will play moon and sun-related songs from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
    http://www.cleveland19.com/story/36180784/huge-speakers-playing-pink-floyds-dark-side-of-the-moon-in-cleveland-during-solar-eclipse

It was sunny this morning but then the clouds creeped in causing a thick overcast for the rest of the day. A downpour is expected any moment now.

update: It's raining now.
    Last edited by A99; 08-21-2017 at 09:42 PM.
    HTML Code:
    For it is in giving that we receive.
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named celebrates solar eclipse by looking up without special viewing glasses (his wife looked at the sun too without protective solar eclipse glasses or even sun glasses too, at one point. Who are these people? Amazing. It's clear that they must think that they are invincible. He's the president now and should be taking better care of himself and use those same precautions to avoid any potential physical permanent damage that all of us other mere mortals have to do.)

Last edited by A99; 08-21-2017 at 11:27 PM.
    HTML Code:
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

Theory: By looking at the solar eclipse directly without protective glasses, He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named was attempting to show the world that he's a 'super human being'... There's no question in my mind that that is why he did that.
    HTML Code:
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

Blog Entries
    I took this about a minute before it peaked in NYC.

Last edited by newyorklily; 08-23-2017 at 09:17 PM.

Red face

Was in 99-100% totality. Quite a sight tbh. Everything went dark and quiet...then bugs started chirping like near sunset. it was welcomed ominous feeling. Luckily i live in its path. walked out of work for 10min to enjoy it. Definitely worth it.
    If you must argue, remember that it is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument.