Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Whistleblower reveals multiple secret space programs

Whistleblower reveals multiple secret space programs

Multiple secret space programs

A new whistleblower has appeared who is creating quite a stir in the UFO and exopolitics communities due to his claims of having worked with a number of secret space programs; and, more recently, having become a contactee with a powerful new group of extraterrestrials that have entered our solar system.

Using the online pseudonym GoodETxSG, the whistleblower (who announced yesterday that his first name is Corey and that he will soon end his anonymity) has described in interviews and posts on two major online forums his former covert background with a number of secret space programs run by various military, corporate and earlier human civilizations. He says that contrary to widespread perceptions in the UFO research community of a single secret space program belonging to a breakaway civilization, that there are in fact up to ten breakaway civilizations indigenous to Earth.

...and further down....

GoodETxSG’s claims that he and 70 other private citizens were recently taken to a secret space location for an “Alliance Conference” where along with about 120 others representing the different secret space programs, the “Sphere Alliance” revealed some of their plans. Among the extraterrestrials from this alliance who interacted with the conference delegates, according to GoodETxSG is a “Blue Avian” race up to 8 feet tall, and a taller 10 foot thin golden brown being with triangular head and blue eyes. The Sphere Alliance apparently is intent on helping bring about full disclosure of extraterrestrial life.

GoodETxSG has been sharing his information with David Wilcock who apparently vetted GoodETxSG with other confidential sources and found him to be credible. Wilcock has subsequently incorporated GoodETxSG’s testimony into a number of public presentations attempting to outline the full complexity of issues concerning secret space programs and visiting extraterrestrial life. Wilcock is a major proponent of the idea that extraterrestrial disclosure is imminent due to the collapse of the elite control system that has been in place for centuries. He accepts GoodETxSG’s information as validation for his optimistic pro-disclosure position. Before offering my own evaluation of GoodETxSG’s claims, it’s good to review what is known about his recent public activities.

here is a link. . .

http://exopolitics.org/whistleblower...lien-visitors/

More here...

http://goodetxsg-secretspaceprogram....e-jupiter.html
    Last edited by Garuda; 03-29-2015 at 01:35 PM. Reason: Fixed URL

Thanks for putting this up.

It's an intriguing story. Well quite literally, the story is steeped in intrigue with plots over at Project Avalon, then the switch to Wilcock and to "The One Truth" forum.

What surprises me is yet another whistleblower with claims regarding Mars.

It makes me wonder what the deal is... Why are so many people coming up with - in my opinion - bogus stories about Mars?

On the other hand, some of what he says about meetings with the ETs, I had been told in private as well by another researcher.

Are we dealing with a genuine whistleblower here? (I doubt it)
    Is he telling a story that he is told to spread, and that story contains both real and false information? (It's possible).
    Is he just a con-man who seeks attention and happened to have stumbled across some genuine information and mixed it with false information? (It's also possible).
    An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.
    - Jef Mallett

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
    - Charles Darwin

I'm always suspicious if someone writes with a lot of underlinings and bold text, these are normally good indicators as to how sane they are.
    The fact that he writes in red/purple and underlinings makes me worry about his mental health.
    David Wilcox has never struck me as being a reliable judge of character.
    I like the message behind his 'Sphere Alliance' it rings true, complete openness, realizing non-ego and service to others is the path. Majority of mankind has absolutely no idea why they are here and has been repeated told there is no spiritual meaning to our existence. It is the opposite I'm convinced we are only here to realize the ultimate truth. And a lot of those who do think life has some other deeper spiritual meaning haven't been taught the skills to progress on it anyway.
    We do seem to be waking up however. Who knows with this kind of whistleblower the sooner he drops his anonymity the better.

Quote Originally Posted by Garuda View Post
    Thanks for putting this up.

It's an intriguing story. Well quite literally, the story is steeped in intrigue with plots over at Project Avalon, then the switch to Wilcock and to "The One Truth" forum.

What surprises me is yet another whistleblower with claims regarding Mars.

It makes me wonder what the deal is... Why are so many people coming up with - in my opinion - bogus stories about Mars?

On the other hand, some of what he says about meetings with the ETs, I had been told in private as well by another researcher.

Are we dealing with a genuine whistleblower here? (I doubt it)
    Is he telling a story that he is told to spread, and that story contains both real and false information? (It's possible).
    Is he just a con-man who seeks attention and happened to have stumbled across some genuine information and mixed it with false information? (It's also possible).
    The story from the first link reads like a broad spectrum capture of ideas.

You've got a little UN/Federation meme. Humaniods vs Non-humaniods meme. The allusions of greater alliances putting something into practice.

The idea of Mars seems like the only thing that would trigger a recognizable dart board across a wide range of people.

===================

Basically, I have no opinion one way or the other.

===================

Oh, and most importantly, the mention of...and I quote: "Sphere Alliance is assisting humanity in breaking free of the control exerted by powerful elite organizations on Earth". Not that it has anything to do with any so called "sphere alliance". It is just a long term goal in one [heavily invested] ET corner. So it is kind of odd that it would be mentioned.

Which pretty much signals one of the major bullet points on what one faction of the ET want (and intended). So it's a 50/50 guess as to whom is behind the message...maybe.

I thought the AI mention was most interesting and kind of funny at that. (taken in a serious way, not in a literal funny way)
    Last edited by Fore; 03-29-2015 at 02:58 PM.
    For every action, there is a corresponding over-reaction. -- Anonymous

In the http://goodetxsg-secretspaceprogram....e-jupiter.html link, David W. mentions the Space Program, named Solar Warden. Now I've only heard that term maybe two or three times in the last few years.

Always thruth mixed with falsehood for an assortment of different reasons. I believe there are many powerful human(s) and others doing everthing possible to maintain the thruth embargo!

Another thing that strikes me completely odd.

Why again would there be an institution based on a monetary system in an insular group who...supposedly...works in secret on mars?

Neither military nor...uh..."corporate"?

Don't they have to set up bases up "there" somewhere? Considering the kinds of situations they would have to deal with in their own ranks and the extreme secrecy which they allegedly operate under....why do they need currency?

Is there an option when you get to mars as to whether you want to work or not? (for the alleged "corporation" or if you are military for the rank and file)

Doesn't that strike anyone as odd? Money was invented (on Earth) to garner cooperation and incentives given the idea that people will or will not work towards a common goal.

-----------------------

I can't really imagine "up there", be it the moon, mars or wherever that they would need to ask someone to work to be paid. It's not like they are on Earth and can shoot the breeze if they feel like it?

Considering, what I have heard from my own ET group about "other ET" who work with human beings, some of these projects that the ET know about are run like virtual death camps. People go in, they don't normally come out. There is no right to life and you aren't expected to return to a normal life. Sure, the ET stories amounted to some liberal lies to human beings about being discharged in some circles, but pretty much everyone said to be involved understood it is pretty much in on a one-way deal.

When the human people are invited to work on something they supposedly work in less than sane conditions. Threatening ET's, invasive monitoring that the ET said human people know to expect but don't know when it occurs and psyche tests of various degrees. The stories I heard never mentioned much else about discharges being a good road to walk down.

Discharge in ET controlled programs was supposedly being formally released from a given task (and notice I don't use any other word than task) and being brought to a door. The poor saps get [knowingly] chemical injections and [unknowingly] mental "treatments". If they end the project on a good foot according to those stories.

They come to while half-awake the ET said and none the wiser.

Then there are those [human beings] who the ET I once knew recounted as failing to meet the expectations of a given task. They either committed something as benign as began to harbor stray feelings of wanting to divulge something to some other compartment or they simply set off temporally displaced "red flags" that they were going to somehow endanger a task.

(Note: In the accounts given, more than one ET mentioned there is always a group of ET's whose sole focus on various project is to remotely intrude on any given tasked individual. They were supposedly explained to be like ~attached intelligence~ to a given series of project. (paraphrased badly)

These ET intel types, randomly poked through the thoughts and mind and interactions between human beings in projects at a specific location. So the human beings couldn't even think or "dwell" on the very concept of doing something off kilter. Like saying something to someone else about what they were doing in another compartment. (no nothing like black ops or whatever)

The ET intel types, also checked future information to see if any of their tasked individuals were up to something. The ET explained that these other ET's would then let the human side pick up and follow one of the various end-conclusions that was decided. There were no rights, no trial, and the descriptive of the mental states of these human beings was...wow....bad is an understatement. It was like they were on notice 24x7. I remember one of the ET's mentioned that talking between people of the same task wasn't prohibited but was pretty much the conclusion if they weren't dealing with task work.)

Those stories ended in either an execution (conducted by human hands) or a re-purposed mindset through some ET interrogator who mentally reprogrammed individuals. Released with the intent to disseminate a falsified and controlled story.

The supposedly rare story ended with individuals who live in controlled environments ?somewhere? and are continually recycled from one tasked project to another. Some of these with a healthy treatment who the ET explained lived in controlled land within some kind of [human] base and some who the recounting of the ET made it seem like more like traumatized individuals ~who worked out of necessity~. <--- I paraphrased that, since I don't know how to put it the way they explained it.

================

Surely, didn't sound like anything approaching some guy flying in from Florida with some black-ops clearance to work on the latest engine design and being paid millions.

I vaguely recall once they mentioned money printing and currency creation on demand but I don't really recall.
    Last edited by Fore; 03-29-2015 at 03:59 PM.

<insert face palm pic somewhere in this line>

GoodETxSG claims that he served a 20 year tour of service with the secret space program(s) before being age-regressed back to a time shortly after his duty began. Essentially this allowed him to live a 20 year time-span twice. Also, his memories were wiped or “blank-slated” and GoodETxSG, now a civilian, was encouraged not to rejoin any military service in case that triggered memory recall of his prior 20 year service. This is consistent with the claims of Michael Relfe (The Mars Record) and Randy Cramer (Earth Defense Force) who say they went through a similar security process.
    Ah, you don't say....LOL(still reading towards the end of the article)

Nevertheless, it is always possible for an individual to sincerely pass on implanted memories as truthful testimony even though they have been fabricated to serve the agenda of one or more shadowy intelligence corporate organizations,
    Spot on Dr. Salla, spot on.

I am not going to say anything one way or the other in either case. Don't wanna ruffle any feathers.
    Last edited by Fore; 03-29-2015 at 04:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fore View Post
    Ah, you don't say....LOL(still reading towards the end of the article)

<insert face palm pic somewhere in this line>

Spot on Dr. Salla, spot on.

I am not going to say anything one way or the other in either case. Don't wanna ruffle any feathers.

Yea kinda far fetched, but he ain't alone...?

https://www.intellihub.com/mars-disc...n-mars-recall/

Other Mars Whistleblowers

Other Mars whistleblowers who have also stepped forward and claimed to have recovered their memories and being to Mars include the following people:
    1.Michael Relfe;
    2.Andrew Basiago;
    3.Arthur Neumann (aka Henry Deacon);
    4.Bernard Mendez;
    5.Michael Prince;
    6.Rayellan Russbacher.

http://freedom-articles.toolsforfree...-captain-kaye/

If he is what he is, he probably wouldn't be.

In either case, I'll keep my nose out of it. Any commentary from here onwards, is simply for entertainment purposes. (I'll read those links soon)

Quote Originally Posted by Fore View Post
    If he is what he is, he probably wouldn't be.

In either case, I'll keep my nose out of it. Any commentary from here onwards, is simply for entertainment purposes. (I'll read those links soon)
    Hey I always welcome your coments, as well as all others...!

...its all a big learning curve...