Thread: What's going on around Soda Springs?

Blog Entries

What's going on around Soda Springs?

Since Saturday, September 2, there have been 96 temblors in the ground around Soda Springs, Idaho. Some of them have been above 4 and 5 magnitudes. Will they get a 7 magnitude quake? This article keeps flip-flopping around but they still say to be prepared. What is causing this shaking?

http://idahostatejournal.com/news/lo...a154ec6d0.html
    www.disclosurebeginsathome.wordpress.com
    Disclosure begins at home so start a conversation about UFOs.
    "Debunkers are like school yard bullies." - Kevin Smith to Leslie Kean, August 31, 2010

You are right. That article keeps flip-flopping so that's an indication that they are seriously concerned about the possibility of a 7.0 E.Q there. And in the comment section, one person says there's no fracking going on in that region but another one says that, yes, there is some fracking. Another one says that there's never been any E.Q.'s for as long as he's lived there, in that area before they started fracking.
    I recall an E.Q. swarm that occurred in SoCal a few years ago. The experts were saying that even though that was happening, they didn't think that it would culminate into a large E.Q. but, in fact, it did. I can't recall now it's mag. but it was in the large E.Q. range for that area in terms of pop. density.
    HTML Code:
    For it is in giving that we receive.
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

Banned
    That's too darn close to that "super volcano" just up the road in Yellowstone Park for my liking!

Here's a live feed for global earthquake reports.

I looked a Fracking map... No nearby Fracking...

Blog Entries
    This is a much better article. Seismologists are not surprised that this is happening.

http://www.ktvb.com/mobile/article/n...ings/471763666

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk
    www.disclosurebeginsathome.wordpress.com
    Disclosure begins at home so start a conversation about UFOs.
    "Debunkers are like school yard bullies." - Kevin Smith to Leslie Kean, August 31, 2010