Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Redefining Reality

I think the best frame work for thinking is our own material layer. We know that there are layers to what we call natural reality. Below the physical world is a world of fields and forces that provide the foundation for all material in the world, and above the physical world is a world of consciousness that gives volition to the material world. These three layers make up what we call natural reality.

Just as we can use the material world to discover and describe the upper and lower layers of what we call natural reality, we can also use those layers to discover and describe supernatural reality.

Aside from metaphysical naturalism, scientific pursuit has revealed a world with teleology in every inch.
    • The fundamental constants and forces of the universe fall into a very narrow range of fundamental values that make life possible. For example. If one of those constants was altered even a bit, matter would cease to exist.
    • Earth is in positioned at or near the center of the mass in the universe
    • The Earths plane of the ecliptic (the tilt that forms the zodiac) is in alignment with the early rapid expansion of the big bang.
    • As children we grow up with an innate belief in teleology for the natural world.
    • Even the nature of life is complex, robust, and enriched with creative touches - laughter, music, art, fiction, philosophy.

Just as the layer of fields and forces below the material world under-girds the material world these layers outside of natural reality must serve a teleological role that explains the teleology of natural reality. All these layers are interconnected, each one supporting, serving, under-girding and together forming an ultimate reality. It is only in these interconnections that I think we can begin to see the true shape and purpose of the ultimate reality.

I think confusion begins when we start looking at these layers as incidental, rather than parts of a whole system.
    Last edited by Sansanoy; 09-15-2017 at 10:41 PM.

Your post reminds me of what Jim Marrs once explained.

He said let's look at an atom with an electron orbiting around the nucleus... that other than that, an atom is 98% empty space. So, for example, you can look at a table and even though it's solid, it's nothing more than atoms crammed together yet it's mostly empty space. But if we could get our frequencies in alignment with the frequencies of the atoms of the table, theoretically, you could put your hand right through the table. And maybe this explains why ET's walk through walls. (which I have seen, btw)

So here you see all three layers of natural reality in synch with each other resulting in the para-physical effect of putting ones hand through a table or walking through walls.
    For humanity to be able to do anything like that, there would have to be a shift in our consciousness that accepts that such things are possible. That would be the first step.
    Last edited by A99; 09-15-2017 at 11:23 PM.
    HTML Code:
    For it is in giving that we receive.
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

We just started a series of articles on JAR Magazine on redefining reality:

http://www.jar-magazine.com/ask-the-...fining-reality

And here's a short introductory video:
    An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.
    - Jef Mallett

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
    - Charles Darwin

I've read those articles and it completely boggles my mind at how right on target those authors are in their descriptions of the 'experiencer' experience and all it entails. I resonated with everything they are saying on a very primal level. They also talked about certain aspects of the 'experiencer' experience that many of us are very hesitant to talk about even anonymously in public venues. But this is not to say that it should be this way because, afterall, each of us is here to not only explore and research in the field of ufology and it's related area's of study, but to help people out there who have had the same kind experiences and to invite them to join and participate in this community so they don't feel so isolated. It's very cathartic to share ones extraordinary experiences in a non-judgemental environment like it is here. And, of course, it goes without saying that we can all learn from each other's experiences too on so many different levels.

Will be reading over this material again today. Those author's have presented to us so many different talking-points, I don't even know where to begin but want to comment on a few of them later today.
    HTML Code:
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

With regards to the article written by Georgia Piacenza entitled ‘The Inevitable Call to Multiple Realities', to echo one of the sentiments expressed in that article and what I thought about while reading it was that all too often skeptics of those personal narratives of experiencers of the ‘extraordinary’ seem to forget is all of those scientists of years gone past who were transfixed by the ‘inexplicable’. Those intellectuals perceived these phenomena reported in those narratives not as inconsequential anecdotes to utterly scorn and reject but as dynamic intimations instead! So knowing that this is true, that's a message to the scientific world today that such phenomena should be viewed as signs from which to formulate a science of the future. I agree with Piacenza on that one! This new science will be far more expansive than the materialist oriented and limiting scientific paradigm that our scientists currently operate in. I agree with Piacenza on that too!

Anyway, interesting article which offers a lot of 'food for thought'.Same goes for those other articles in this series and will comment later on them.
    Last edited by A99; 09-30-2017 at 10:29 PM.
    HTML Code:
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

Thanks for the feedback.

I've been getting similar feedback from other people on other platforms. (Check the comments under the video on YouTube, e.g.).

Now if only more people would read "them fine articles" ...
    It's among the best we've done.
    - Jef Mallett

- Charles Darwin

I definitely agree with you on that. Those articles are among the best I've ever read wrt those who are describing their own ET personal encounters and high strangeness experiences and how those events have affected their lives in very specific ways. Am referring to the first two articles in that series. And Piacenza's article is also just as exceptional too! His is from a more objective angle but fits like a glove in this series too.

What I'm impressed by all of these authors is their heightened sense of self-awareness. And that really shines through in their writings.
    Last edited by A99; 10-01-2017 at 04:32 PM.
    HTML Code:
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

Quote Originally Posted by Garuda View Post
    Thanks for the feedback.

I've been getting similar feedback from other people on other platforms. (Check the comments under the video on YouTube, e.g.).

Now if only more people would read "them fine articles" ...
    It's among the best we've done.
    I have to admit, these articles are finer than gold.
    I recommend people read through them.
    For every action, there is a corresponding over-reaction. -- Anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by Fore View Post
    I have to admit, these articles are finer than gold.
    I recommend people read through them.
    Thanks.

Cheers!
    - Jef Mallett

- Charles Darwin

A new article by Nadine Lalich has been added: http://www.jar-magazine.com/ask-the-...-nadine-lalich
    - Jef Mallett

- Charles Darwin