Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: USS Nimitz - Tic tac UFO

Highlights from the Nimitz panel at Megacon great writeup by UFO Joe
    Now it seems there was sonar...

Full article
    http://www.ufojoe.net/?p=805

...Dave Beaty spoke about the submarine, USS Louisville, involved in the exercise and that in the official reports, the Captain said there was no sonar contact. Beaty recounted that one time, he was asking Gary Voorhis about this and Voorhis said that he was told there was sonar connect but that it was from, “the other sub?” Wait, what? The other sub? As Beaty noted, there is no record of another sub.

In these previous conversations with Beaty, Voorhis explained that he could go into CIC since he was a technician but he really didn’t have a need to be in the sonar room unless something was broken. But since some of that equipment needed maintenance at various times, he would find a way to place himself in there so he could hear stuff going on. And that’s how he heard one of the sonar guys mention the contact they had picked up.

Day joked that Voorhis was hiding behind his console. Voorhis jokingly confessed that sometimes, he was. He explained that the area where the sonar guys sit is a perfect spot in CIC where you can hear everything and nobody can see you. He’s good friends with the all the sonar guys so he used to sit there, wait and just listen. And then one night, they started talking and saying that they had contact. They had an actual contact through those waters.

Beaty asked him if it was his understanding that one of these objects went from 28,000 feet, down to the sea and just kept going?

Gary Voorhis: Yeah. It didn’t stop. Now, I will say that is secondhand information given to me directly to me by the sonar technicians. You know, they were like, ‘No, it didn’t stop. They’ve got contacts under water, too.’ And I just..I thought that was absolutely amazing. And then when these guys (Turner, Hughes and Day) are saying, ‘We didn’t know that.’ And I thought that everybody did. Everybody I knew.”...

Dave Beatty has updated his Nimitz Encounters film

Also today the SCU have published thier 270pg report on the USS Nimitz Incident

There’s a link to it on this page

https://www.explorescu.org/papers/ni...ike_group_2004

Dave Beatty’s revamped Nimitz Encounters
    Last edited by calikid; 05-28-2019 at 05:57 PM. Reason: replace youtu.be with youtube.com

From Huffington Post
    Navy Confirms: Those UFO Videos Are Real And Never Should have Been Released
    The part about about the videos "Should Never have Been Released" stands out.
    My inner Mulder wants to believe, but my inner Scully remains skeptical.

Kevin Day is setting up a company to look for UFOs off the California coast

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/b...alifornia-cost

...The company’s white paper is pretty wild. It asks, “Do fleets of UAP 'migrate' from Catalina Island to Guadalupe Island with a certain frequency? And if so, how well do whale songs correlate, if at all, to UAP appearances?” It’s unclear how whale songs are relevant here, but let’s move along.

Day, who believes that his experience tracking these objects has led to some curious special abilities, such as “advanced cognition” told Motherboard that the organization is hoping to “offer technology developers a way to test their new tech at no direct cost to them.” Using state of the art cameras and other experimental monitoring devices, the idea is to put this high tech gear into the field and attempt to track unknown aerial objects off the coast of California....

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Longeyes View Post
    Kevin Day is setting up a company to look for UFOs off the California coast

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/b...alifornia-cost

...The company’s white paper is pretty wild. It asks, “Do fleets of UAP 'migrate' from Catalina Island to Guadalupe Island with a certain frequency? And if so, how well do whale songs correlate, if at all, to UAP appearances?” It’s unclear how whale songs are relevant here, but let’s move along.

Day, who believes that his experience tracking these objects has led to some curious special abilities, such as “advanced cognition” told Motherboard that the organization is hoping to “offer technology developers a way to test their new tech at no direct cost to them.” Using state of the art cameras and other experimental monitoring devices, the idea is to put this high tech gear into the field and attempt to track unknown aerial objects off the coast of California....
    Hope they have better results than the last guys I watched try that stunt.
    Saw a recent UFO Special (Ancient Aliens?) where they sent an ROV to the Catalina Islands underwater anomaly (aka Malibu Anomaly) .
    The one that looked flat like a landing pad, with columns underneath (to one side) that may conceal an entrance to who knows what?
    Anyway, when the ROV got anywhere near the structure all communitions from the ROV to the surface vessel suffered catastrophic failure.
    Reason? Unknown.
    I wish them the best of luck. Maybe if they shield the ROV electronics and record the results locally/onboard, to be reviewed AFTER the ROV surfaces... in the prior attempt the communications between the ROV and surface vehicle were disrupted ONLY when the ROV was in proximity to the undersea structure.

Whale song? Really? IMHO maybe as a tertiary topic, but not a primary research goal.
    Catalina USO base1.JPG
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

Will look up the Ancient Aliens show.
    Whale song has got to be among others things, I think the writer was taking the Micheal as it were.