Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: USS Nimitz - Tic tac UFO

Blog Entries
    Recent "Unidentified" S2E06 had an interesting segment.
    They (AATIP staff) brought in a retired CIA engineer who talked about a system that could "spoof radar tracks". Make one plane look like 10 or 20, or 50.
    It was called NEMESIS (Netted Emulation of Multi-Element Signature against Integrated Sensors.
    Seems after an active RADAR system transmits a radio burst, it then pauses and waits for an echo. NEMESIS would send a reply directly to the RADAR sensor emulating various solid objects.
    It sounded a LOT like the Navy pilot and/or Navy RADAR operators who were shouting "Oh my gosh, there's a whole fleet of them...".
    Didn't explain "eyes down" sightings, but for the people only reading RADAR scope data... could be something.
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Longeyes View Post
    Worth noting the Cahill article's "by line": Bryce Zabel.
    A man of many talents, including Producer of an older favorite TV series of mine, "Dark Skies" from back in the 1990s.
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

Luis Elizondo worked for the Office of the Under Secretary of Defense for Intelligence (OUSDI) and was the Director of AATIP (One of the Pentagon UFO Programs).

Military pilots are taking pictures of UAPs with smartphones

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TsSPPzvRRCs

Dave Beatty has a new witness. Going to be released in a couple of days...

In December 2019 I was contacted by a navy vet who explained he had worked on the USS Princeton's SESS, or ship's signal exploitation space, in 2004. It's the top-secret intel-heart of the ship for secret communications, computers, and sending and receiving messages and orders. His rank and rate at the time was Cryptological Technician - Operations. I was very excited because witness Jason Turner's entire story of seeing the longer video was based on his being inside Princeton's SESS.In this case, he did not want me to record his voice or use his name. Recently, I had the experience of using synthetic voice technology, which has improved substantially since the first iPhone Siri voice and navigation AI voices on your phone. The video of this witness was created with a synthetic voice and my voice.

Sounds like the sane design as the Roswell crash one?

New Princeton witness on the way according to Kevin Day on Twitter - the Air Defense Liaison Officer is going to go public

It seems like those "bombshell videos" were floating around the internet several years prior to TSA existing, and reported on mainstream media... I have a vague memory of seeing the videos posted at Youtube, and perhaps those Youtube videos shared here at The Outpost Forum... Am I correct or is it a false memory?
    Last edited by CasperParks; 11-16-2020 at 06:11 AM.

The Nimitz Tic Tac clip is only one of the three. The clip was leaked by a German video company in the early days of You Tube. Jeremy Corbell was onto the Nimitz story before the clip was released. The clips were leaked by TTSA and NYT in Dec 2017. Pretty sure the other two were originals. And the Tic Tac video had disappeared from you tube by the time of the release.

What's your point Casper?

For those who haven’t heard 60 mins did a show on UFOs last night including a segment on the TicTac