Thread: Object near Saturn

Object near Saturn

This is an interesting video, and has experts baffled.

A woman was trying to make a video of Saturn when something odd happened...

An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.
    - Jef Mallett

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
    - Charles Darwin

It's obviously an aircraft of terrestrial origin. you can see the wings and tail section. The strobe lights on the wing tip make it obvious. Well, at least to me.

Quote Originally Posted by whoknows View Post
    It's obviously an aircraft of terrestrial origin. you can see the wings and tail section. The strobe lights on the wing tip make it obvious. Well, at least to me.
    I hate to be a party pooper, but, it may very well be a jumbo jet that just happen to fly through the frame in a most peculiar way!

The distortion is pretty impressive. Could it be a cloak of some kind?

Banned
    Fascinating footage....

Spotted again! Now I need to relocate the mother-ship!

Banned

What the heck is going on on Saturn??

I just stumbled on this tantalizing YouTube footage of a well respected astronomer in Alabama named Paula Gilley who has many uploads of the night sky as well as the visible planets in the solar system.

On Sept 11, 2018, she was filming several planets and then turned her attention to the planet Saturn. Clearly visible and those familiar rings.

After increasing the footage contrast somewhat, the planet appeared to be alive around the edges of the furthest rings and then BAM! from the underside of the rings came two bolts which looks to me like rays of" Directed Plasma Discharge"https://education.jlab.org/qa/plasma_01.html

I d/loaded the high definition footage from Paula's post and reversed the polarity or inverted the second part of this video - astonishing!.

What was clear, was the amount of discharge being "spent" from the opposite side of the planet after the "ejection" of the presumed rays.

This really SHOULD make mainstream news!

This is totally fascinating stuff and falls inline with so many mysteries of this ominous planet

Last edited by M-Albion-3D; 09-30-2018 at 11:33 AM.