Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Evidence of planet SERPO and the Ebens!

Evidence of planet SERPO and the Ebens!

I've just heard about the story of the exchange program that happen back in the 70s with another alien race. I was doing a lot more research with some loose ends. So I was wondering if anyone had any evidence that this indeed happened? or is just another misleading information? Please post websites, photos, anything that has any relation to this. I'm already familiar with serpo.org
    Anthony

If it ever happened, it didn't happen as described by the disinfo people who promulgated it. Which means in turn that other than stray factoids appearing in books by CIA assets like Cordwainer Smith etc. it's unlikely ever to be uncovered. But you could start with This Island Earth- long before the current Disclosure craze his work was seen by some as hinting at hidden truths...

Interesting I will see that movie tonight when I get home. Do you or anyone know anything about the MIB, or the billy meir cases?
    Anthony

Quote Originally Posted by rodrigae View Post
    I've just heard about the story of the exchange program that happen back in the 70s with another alien race. I was doing a lot more research with some loose ends. So I was wondering if anyone had any evidence that this indeed happened? or is just another misleading information? Please post websites, photos, anything that has any relation to this. I'm already familiar with serpo.org
    Rodrigae,

There are three pages related to Serpo in the Briefing Room under Insider Revelations thread.

http://www.theoutpostforum.com/tof/s...51-Serpo/page3

Outpost Form has a vast number of threads going, easy to miss something... Do it myself sometimes...

Welcome to the site....

Quote Originally Posted by rodrigae View Post
    Hi rodrigae, and welcome to TOP Forum.
    Flying Tiger Comics is right, the SERPO saga ( http://www.serpo.org/release1.php) is loaded with dis-info mixed in with some lightly covered facts. Probably about 90% bunk and 10% truth.

Another source of info wrt SERPO is a book by Robert M. Collins, Richard C. Doty and Bill Patterson.

http://www.amazon.com/s/?ie=UTF8&key...rom+disclosure

Hopefully this will help you through the muddy water of this story.!

Hey guys, thank you for all of the links. I will def be checking them out and I'll keep researching for the truth!
    Anthony

Did anyone see serpo.org?

Quote Originally Posted by guruji View Post
    Did anyone see serpo.org?
    We are maintaining the Serpo website. So, yes, we did see it.

Mind you, the serpo.org website is being moved to a new data center so there may be interruptions in its availability.
    An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.
    - Jef Mallett

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
    - Charles Darwin

I cannot understand why so much secrecy about alien life. Why in 2018 people still think that we are the centre of the universe!!!.