Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Did the USA fake the moon Landing? Interesting new photo evidence surfaces.

Blog Entries

Did the USA fake the moon Landing? Interesting new photo evidence surfaces.

Did the USA land on the moon? Or was it all filmed on a sound stage, Hollywood style, to put the Russians to shame?
    Take a look at the photo, and YOU be the judge!

US moon landing FAKED? Photo of astronaut's visor 'PROVES NASA staged Apollo 17 mission'.

Image shows man hanging around a movie set wearing a waistcoat, say conspiracy theorists
    By Jeff Farrell
    A shock photo appears to show a man walking around the 'moon' without a space suit during the US's Apollo 17 mission - adding more fuel to the conspiracy that the whole thing was faked.

America has always claimed they put the first men on Earth's satellite planet when NASA beamed live video footage of Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin supposedly taking their first steps there 48 years ago.

Doubters have always insisted that first mission was faked so the US could claim victory in the Space Race over Russia at the height of the Cold War.

Now fresh images have emerged that suggest that the sixth and final mission - Apollo 17 - some three years later was also faked.
    Story Continues

The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

As reliability goes, the Mirror scores only slightly higher than The National Enquirer.

They often spread sensationalist fake news to attract views / readers.
    An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.
    - Jef Mallett

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
    - Charles Darwin

Yep they will print anything. It's clearly the reflection of another astronaut?!
    It's blown up so much, people are claiming the it's someone wear a waistcoat?
    I think it's a poor conspiracy.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Longeyes View Post
    Yep they will print anything. It's clearly the reflection of another astronaut?!
    It's blown up so much, people are claiming the it's someone wear a waistcoat?
    I think it's a poor conspiracy.
    To my untrained eye, the reflected object does not appear to be a photo shopped addition.

Most comments say if it is a person, they lack a space suit. So probably not another Astronaut, if indeed photographed on the lunar surface.

Maybe an unusual rock formation?
    Attachment 1008

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by calikid View Post
    To my untrained eye, the reflected object does not appear to be a photo shopped addition.

Most comments say if it is a person, they lack a space suit. So probably not another Astronaut, if indeed photographed on the lunar surface.

Maybe an unusual rock formation?
    A closer look does not reveal too much other than the shadow does appear to have the impression of a powerpak on the back side.

Banned

Gravity was always the big problem...

I know there are a gillian theories out there on this subject and frankly, I'm still on the fence but I clipped a segment of one of the most compelling clips on the Apollo 16 Luna surface...supposedly

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1rJq...ew?usp=sharing

Link to the original YouTube video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pS_ArDh12XI

While there have been a lot of people claiming that the moon landings were faked, I do not recall any of the astronauts or other high-ranking NASA officials coming out and saying so. Conversely, there are several astronauts who have spoken out about the reality of UFOs and alien beings.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    While there have been a lot of people claiming that the moon landings were faked, I do not recall any of the astronauts or other high-ranking NASA officials coming out and saying so. Conversely, there are several astronauts who have spoken out about the reality of UFOs and alien beings.
    It's been many years ago I read that NASA did confirm a movie set was constructed to simulate a lunar surface landing (Armstrong mission). At the time they claimed, in the event the lunar video broadcast equipment failed, they could insert a substitute program. I was quite young (11yo?) at the time, unclear on if the unused substitute program would have been labeled as such.
    Attachment 1008

Quote Originally Posted by calikid View Post
    It's been many years ago I read that NASA did confirm a movie set was setup to simulate a lunar surface landing (Armstrong mission). At the time they claimed, in the event the lunar broadcast equipment failed, they could insert a substitute program. I was quite young (11yo?) at the time, unclear on if the unused substitute program would have been labeled as such.
    I remember right after the first lunar landing that Life came out with their issue with extemely clear and detailed pictures. And yes, I saw Neil Armstrong step off the ladder on the video feed, and it was no where near as clear as the pictures that were in Life. The original explanation was that the Haselblad was such a great camera, the pictures were breath taking that it took. I later felt that the pictures in Life were not taken on the moon, but in a controlled environment, paralleling the moon landing but used for pr purposes. I still feel that way today, that yes there was a moon landing set that was used to photograph the pictures that wound in Life, but that the landing took place as well.

Yep - the Mirror, Daily Mail and Express are tabloids here in the UK but now read by people around the world. There to stoke things around but never go step-by-step through a lot of evidence, in the manner shown here, for example:

http://www.richplanet.net/starship_m...ref=249&part=1