View Poll Results: FA18 pilot was dispatched to CAP. UAP beat him there. How?

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • The UAP monitored radio transmissions, and clearly understood the English orders that were issued.

5 100.00%
  • The UAP must have noticed activity in that area earlier, and simply returned to that point.

0 0%
  • Sheer coincidence, just warped away at high speed and happened to land on the exact spot

0 0%
  • There was no UAP, the pilots were mistaking some form of weather anomaly for a UAP.

0 0%

Thread: FA18 pilot dispatched to his designated CAP. Find UAP has beat him there. How did the UAP know?

Blog Entries

FA18 pilot dispatched to his designated CAP. Find UAP has beat him there. How did the UAP know?

POLL2
    The FA18 pilot later reports he was dispatched to his designated CAP point, quite a distance away. He reports the UAP traveled at phenomenal speed and beat him to his own destination. How do you think the UAP determined the CAP point?
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

I agree. And what a can of worms.

I might be wrong but I assumed the CAP pt was somewhere the UAP had been frequently visiting over the previous two weeks?
    So it was going there anyway?
    Alternatively it took flight path and extrapolated?

Hi Calikid

This was mentioned in Hal Puthoff's interview this morning on C2C will try to find the segment and transcribe what he said, when the upload the show, but it was along the lines of ' they been given a rendezvous pt and the UAP went straight there in under 3 secs'
    It was in the 2 hr of the show.

2hrs 18'50" in
    Hal Puthoff: Although they were supposed to be doing an exercise at some point,they were rerouted to check this thing out. And then after the thing took off, the radar operator said, "This thing what ever it is has gone to place where you are supposed to have your training thing...", well I mean that was miles and miles away and it got there in a few seconds, and no sonic boom, I mean, so there's so much data well beyond video tapes...'

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Longeyes View Post
    2hrs 18'50" in
    Hal Puthoff: Although they were supposed to be doing an exercise at some point,they were rerouted to check this thing out. And then after the thing took off, the radar operator said, "This thing what ever it is has gone to place where you are supposed to have your training thing...", well I mean that was miles and miles away and it got there in a few seconds, and no sonic boom, I mean, so there's so much data well beyond video tapes...'
    Beyond the phenomenal speed, I am asking everyone's opinion on how the UFO determined the destination before the F18s arrived? Intercepted radio transmission? Blind luck?
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

Quote Originally Posted by calikid View Post
    Beyond the phenomenal speed, I am asking everyone's opinion on how the UFO determined the destination before the F18s arrived? Intercepted radio transmission? Blind luck?
    They’ve played ‘cat-n-mouse’ before and it’s likely that they can intercept and read all of our communications.

That combined with possible telepathic powers.