Thread: Richard Doty

Richard Doty

Thursday February 1st 2018, Richard Doty made a surprise call-in to Fade to Black on open-lines night.
    90 Minutes, no commercials. Jimmy Church asks good questions.

Banned
    The feeling I get from listening to Doty, is that he's a guy trying to carve out a living in the UFO community and will say what he feels he has to say...in order to do just that.

Coudo's to Jimmy for coming up with such informed questions "on the fly".

Thanks for the post Casper, I would have missed this otherwise.
    Last edited by M-Albion-3D; 02-03-2018 at 10:32 PM.

Wow great interview, I thought Doty came across really well - honest and forthright about the whole Bennewitz affair

One thing which stood out for me was when he asked about the recent December disclosure with Senator Reid, the Gun camera footage at 43'33"

JC: Is that disinfo?
    RD: I don't think so, I think that's probably... somebody's ... an office up there that is trying to get out... the truth out... err disclosure out... and I'm all for disclosure, I've tried a number of times.

I mean so much for Dr Greer basing his whole documentary, 'Unacknowledged' on Richard Doty's warning of the false flag! Greer's repeatedly warned that the whole Tom De Longe thing is a false flag. Come on
    I don't think so - and anyway they are a long way from convincing anyone that ETs are real yet, let alone telling people they are going to invade. I wouldn't put it past people to do it but the To the Stars thing rings true to me.

Another astounding thing he mentions, he was briefed by the Air Force with a film, which had footage of two crash sites one at Coruna and another nearby, the Coruna crash had one living entity, the other was found couple of years later were the occupants had decomposed. The two craft he said collided in an electrical storm.

Thanks Casper
    Last edited by Longeyes; 02-04-2018 at 11:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Longeyes View Post
    Another astounding thing he mentions, he was briefed by the Air Force with a film, which had footage of two crash sites one at Coruna and another nearby, the Coruna crash had one living entity, the other was found couple of years later were the occupants had decomposed. The two craft he said collided in an electrical storm.
    The rumor that two crafts colliding during an "electrical storm" has been around for decades... It was good hearing him confirm it....

Another thing that floated around, the US government was secretly experimenting with types of microwave transmissions that confused their radar and caused two crafts to collide. Of course now days, microwave transmissions are common, and we don't hear about crashed UFOs as a result. Hence, the electrical storm makes more sense.

Quote Originally Posted by M-Albion-3D View Post
    The feeling I get from listening to Doty, is that he's a guy trying to carve out a living in the UFO community and will say what he feels he has to say...in order to do just that.

Coudo's to Jimmy for coming up with such informed questions "on the fly".
    It sounded like Doty has a military type of pension, so I don't think he is trying to make a living in the UFO Community. A full military pension is decent money... Whatever his motives, I am grateful he called-into the show and talked.

Agreed that Jimmy was on-spot with many of his questions. I wished Jimmy had asked if the government has a list of suspected abductees, and list of people they are watching within the UFO Community.
    Last edited by CasperParks; 02-04-2018 at 07:30 PM.