Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Results 51 to 54 of 54

Thread: Luis Elizondo

  1. #51
    Quote Originally Posted by epo333 View Post
    Elizondo, Mellon, Justice Out at TTSA?

    As reported by MysteryWire.com and now also independently confirmed by SilvaRecord.com, Lue Elizondo’s hints during an interview on Coast to Coast AM with George Knapp are true. Lue Elizondo, Chris Mellon and Steve Justice are no longer with TTSA.

    Luis Elizondo:

    https://silvarecord.com/2020/12/21/l...pp-about-ttsa/

    https://www.mysterywire.com/
    More precisely, he confirmed that he, Chris Mellon and Steve Justice will be leaving TTSA in January.
    An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.
    - Jef Mallett

    Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
    - Charles Darwin

  2. #52
    Lead Moderator calikid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Sunny California
    Posts
    9,834
    Blog Entries
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by Garuda View Post
    More precisely, he confirmed that he, Chris Mellon and Steve Justice will be leaving TTSA in January.
    That was a pretty vague announcement by Mr Elizondo. "Moving on"? And "Shifting gears"?
    I get that "they" want to advance Disclosure, but this information provides no clear road ahead.
    Only ties severed with an organization that was (IMHO) providing an "adequate" platform for the message being promoted.
    There has got to be more to the story... hopefully 2021 will bring more clarity.
    As of now it is not even clear if Mr Mellon & Mr Justice have confirmed their departure. And if they are leaving, are they ALL moving together toward a new goal/organization or as simple independent researchers (ala Nick Pope's career path)?
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

  3. #53
    Quote Originally Posted by calikid View Post
    That was a pretty vague announcement by Mr Elizondo. "Moving on"? And "Shifting gears"?
    I get that "they" want to advance Disclosure, but this information provides no clear road ahead.
    Only ties severed with an organization that was (IMHO) providing an "adequate" platform for the message being promoted.
    There has got to be more to the story... hopefully 2021 will bring more clarity.
    As of now it is not even clear if Mr Mellon & Mr Justice have confirmed their departure. And if they are leaving, are they ALL moving together toward a new goal/organization or as simple independent researchers (ala Nick Pope's career path)?
    He did say that he and others would be starting something new together, and that they plan a documentary on the worldwide scope of the phenomenon.
    An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.
    - Jef Mallett

    Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
    - Charles Darwin

  4. #54
    Lead Moderator calikid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Sunny California
    Posts
    9,834
    Blog Entries
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by Garuda View Post
    He did say that he and others would be starting something new together, and that they plan a documentary on the worldwide scope of the phenomenon.
    Be nice to get some insider scoop on why the schism?
    The product TTSA have been delivering to History Channel has been (IMHO) top notch.
    Good marks for production value.
    Keeping the "Stars" faces front and center.
    And knowing that TDL was once a ROCK-STAR used to being the center of attention, I was impressed with the restraint he has shown regards the little amount of air time his face has seen. I assume he is busy with some first class production operations.
    Appeared that Luis was allowed every opportunity to pursue stories he found important, along with the necessary financial support. What motivates his departure?
    .
    So THREE of the key players are walking off into the sunset? That has GOT to be a crippling factor for TTSA.
    Kinda like if the characters of Sheldon, Penny, and Leonard had walked off the set of "The Big Bang Theory".
    I can only speculate the next TTSA stockholders meeting is going to be a hostile place.
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •