Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Luis Elizondo

Luis Elizondo

He deserves his own thread especially after listening to uforadio's latest podcast so it posted here as well

Luis Elizondo

Fantastic interview - he comes across really well.
    Luis if you are listening many of us here really appreciate what you've done. You've done both your country and the world a massive service by leading this endeavor out of the woods into the open.
    It will be seen as great moment in history for years to come. Thank you

Blog Entries
    I read that Luis Elizondo was supposed to appear on the final day of the UFO Conference in Flagstaff AZ. last week.
    But instead they played a pre-recorded message from him.
    Anybody hear WHY he was a no show? Seemed like a missed opportunity to gain some positive PR.
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

Uforadio would be the guy to ask.
    I see this interview is now posted on the To The Stars website.

Seems he appeared in a 40 min video

http://www.fhtimes.com/features/feat...7778394da.html

The Sun in the UK have got hold of it and are already trying to put some stupid twist on it

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/563039...-chief-claims/

Can't seem to see where they got the footage from? It has the 'to the stars' and 'ufo conference' logo on there.

So he did appear but not in person...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Longeyes View Post
    Seems he appeared in a 40 min video

http://www.fhtimes.com/features/feat...7778394da.html

The Sun in the UK have got hold of it and are already trying to put some stupid twist on it

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/563039...-chief-claims/

Can't seem to see where they got the footage from? It has the 'to the stars' and 'ufo conference' logo on there.

So he did appear but not in person...
    That Elizondo video is less than 3 minutes long (addresses DOD declassification process, used on the already released video).
    Has anyone seen the full 40 min video, posted for public viewing? Maybe YouTube?
    Attachment 1008

It's not on You tube but I would assume to the stars will keep the copyright and show it on there site soon?

I didn't mean the Sun had the full video but looks like they have clips from it. They may well have asked for them but that almost sounds like good journalism so maybe not

Blog Entries
    I wonder if IUFOC paid Elizondo a speaker's fee? Maybe they own the copyright, or share it with the academy. Must remember the video was in lieu of a scheduled (paid?) appearance at the AZ Conference. Guess we will see if the message is important enough to go public (free).
    Attachment 1008

He's going to be on C2C on Sunday for a 2hr special...

Secret UFO Revelations
    First Half: The existence of UFOs using technology more advanced than anything on Earth has been proved "beyond reasonable doubt," according to Luis Elizondo, the former head of a secret US government program that studied UFOs. Elizondo, who quit as head of the program is now part of Tom DeLonge's 'To The Stars Academy' team that works to allow researchers the freedom to explore exotic science and technologies. He joins George Knapp to discuss the secret program, unidentified crafts that the program investigated, and why he thinks we may not be alone.

https://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2018/02/25

Hi Guys

These are just my notes on the 2hr interview. I have paraphrased what was said anything in quotes is verbatim but worth checking.

1st hr
    He went to University of Miami
    Joined army wanted to go into medical intelligence ended up an Intelligence officer
    He lived overseas a lot with and without family

He served with Mad ‘Dog’ Mattis. Meet him shortly after Sept 2011.
    Small task force 1st force into Kandahar served with Mattis there.
    He gave Mattis counter intelligence. they were surrounded on the base, folks got pinned down real bad, unable to get the folks out , so Mattis sent in his assets and save individuals, he made some very close calls. Did everything to get people out and keep people safe.

Spoke to phd head of project, only on the third meeting realised he was talking about technology ‘that was not in our itinerary’. ‘I’m looking stuff i really don’t understand’. Slowly realising it was real and worth studying. Profound and real phenomenon.

Limited number people on projects i.e. compartmentalisation, which can also lead to inefficients,
    Middle management didn’t know, his immediate DOD supervisor had no idea what he was working on

ATIP

He saw his mission - ‘What is it? and How does it work?’
    (24’08” )Admits he doesn’t know who is behind the wheel

They sometimes had nothing sometimes a flurry sights. 12hrs phone calls
    Had telemetry, radar FLIR witnesses etc
    Often staff were dual hatted i.e. had more than one DOD job.

Something ‘hot’ e.g. Nimitz Carrier group case.
    Report of atlantic carrier group has a weird radar return. Like a city with all the logistics.
    Subs cruisers Carriers, the DOD take a lot of care of these. Very advanced radar can even tell the country it’s from..
    There were other cases like the Nimitz ‘after’ it.

No ID on these craft, have no idea where they are from. If they were from a foreign power people would be up in arms.

People claim
    It’s one of ours - He very much doubts it
    You don’t just test an advanced aircraft near a battle group and ff you do you let your own Navy know about it.
    Another country
    If there’s another country with that we would be screwed.
    Neither ours or theirs
    Then really screwed 99.99% sure it’s not out (i.e. human) technology. (33’30”)

One or two events a month then some days multiple reports.. Couldn’t say how many but enough to get clues about the physics.

GK (George Knapp) Humans hurt ?
    LE (Luis Elizondo) ‘Hurt no - affected yes’ mentally obvious sometimes physically , sometimes a loss of time perception.
    Missing time. Some people feel nauseous.

LE: ’Interesting events the interfered with DOD technologies’ 37’50”
    DOD equipment manipulated or disabled -in ways not advantageous to us.

GK: Who OK ’ed the release?
    Prt 2

Process - videos release was a collective decision ‘community of interest’ website and the idea was to let people look at it and get more data.
    DOBSA has to be advised before anything released. They have to check DOD directives 5230.09 & 5230.29 - which tell you what you are supposed to do the release stuff. Also filled in DOD form 13.10 to create the community of interest site. (Ie it was all properly cleared)

Anger in DOD, about videos and about not being told, videos to New York Times didn’t come from Luis. Community of interest was to get more intel on craft.
    (To the Stars officially released footage had the to the Stars watermark on it.)

BAS- Bigelow
    ‘Bigelow is a hero’ he’s done it for his country. ‘He’s a patriot.’ (7’28”)
    Helped advance understanding of the phenomenon. Because of BAS have collective understanding heck of a lot closer to understanding how these craft work.
    It’s thanks to BAS that they know that.

The Tic Tac photo in the presentation
    According to LEThe photo was never meant to be the Tic Tac, they were trying get people to get online and look at it.
    He wants people to request the information and people to make up their minds. They knew it wasn’t the Tic Tac.

Video footage was taken of Tic Tac by two additional pilots. More detail in videos than you think.

There is a multitude of videos out there, they are classified. Many better than Tic Tac video.I i.e. you can get data about acceleration and an unearthly flight dynamics from them)
    The craft in the water - Potentially something in the water? Water roils or boils how does the tech do this?

You have to report stuff on the metro, i.e. bags etc. We are not listening to our best pilots reporting sightings there is no mechanism to report it up the chain of command, - ‘madness’.

Materials

BAS material does exist - it has isotopic rations which are ‘very unique’, cost prohibitive to produce, engineered in very precise manner.
    When stimulated it reacts in a certain way. (TDL lose 10%mass??)
    It’s a meta-material not a metal alloy. Not a new metal.

GK: Could it be us for the future?
    LE: has no idea where it’s from. Our understanding of physics is expanding all the time. Energy - we can warp space time at micro level i.e. at CERN.
    So we know we can warp space and time how to make it useful on macro level?

GK: Other aspects of this weird?
    LE: Paranormal - things below threshold of our understanding at the moment. 50% believe in God the supernatural but then ‘look at anything else people snigger.’
    Do a little bit of research about BAS and informed decision on the facts.

GK: Why did it end? Religion play a role
    LE: ‘Theological grievances’… about the work.. ‘they ascribed it to demonic forces..that’s just the bottom line’ I wouldn’t have believe it myself, you know. if I hadn’t heard it with my own ears but…’ ok but let’s not throw the baby out with the bath water’

Program is ongoing. Went on 2015,2016 never told to shut down. So team haven’t stepped down.

GK: What’s next?

LE:The folks on the board of TDL’s co formidable, mentions Skunkworks guy, others one was even Nobel nominee.
    They are really hoping to get something more out there soon for people. (Sounded like he mean’t physical evidence but didn’t want to give any more details)

Thanks for posting your notes Longeyes, sorry to say I fell asleep by the first half hour . . .

I hope something breaks in the next couple months, or we'll be chasing our tails again, IMO.