GQ magazine interviews Luis Elizondo, 9-Nov-2021: https://www.gq-magazine.co.uk/politi...interview-2021

This article is full of juicy details, including time-dilation effects on planes and pilots. You'll have a field day with that one Fore, there're suggestions that biological systems and objects in their immediate vicinity run at a different rate to time surrounding the body + clothing of the pilot. This leads to the odd effect that an aircraft records less passing time than the pilot, and the pilot's watch much more. In turn, this suggests something really weird is going on with the "ET" craft itself, perhaps an extended influence layer for biological material?

Now, the time-ratio for aircraft to pilot was 1:6 , Pilot and watch are aware of 30 minutes, aircraft and fuel consumption are aware of 5 minutes. I believe that information can be used to determine more about the bubble surrounding the "ET" craft, especially the gravitational mass generated.

Quoting another fun bit from the article:
"But the second reason is there’s a time aspect. I have in my possession official US government documentation that describes the exact same vehicle that we now call the Tic Tac [seen by the Nimitz pilots in 2004] being described in the early 1950s and early 1960s and performing in ways that, frankly, can outperform anything we have in our inventory. For some country to have developed hypersonic technology, instantaneous acceleration and basically transmedial travel in the early 1950s is absolutely preposterous." - Luis Elizondo.