Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Luis Elizondo

GQ magazine interviews Luis Elizondo, 9-Nov-2021: https://www.gq-magazine.co.uk/politi...interview-2021

This article is full of juicy details, including time-dilation effects on planes and pilots. You'll have a field day with that one Fore, there're suggestions that biological systems and objects in their immediate vicinity run at a different rate to time surrounding the body + clothing of the pilot. This leads to the odd effect that an aircraft records less passing time than the pilot, and the pilot's watch much more. In turn, this suggests something really weird is going on with the "ET" craft itself, perhaps an extended influence layer for biological material?

Now, the time-ratio for aircraft to pilot was 1:6 , Pilot and watch are aware of 30 minutes, aircraft and fuel consumption are aware of 5 minutes. I believe that information can be used to determine more about the bubble surrounding the "ET" craft, especially the gravitational mass generated.

Quoting another fun bit from the article:
    "But the second reason is there’s a time aspect. I have in my possession official US government documentation that describes the exact same vehicle that we now call the Tic Tac [seen by the Nimitz pilots in 2004] being described in the early 1950s and early 1960s and performing in ways that, frankly, can outperform anything we have in our inventory. For some country to have developed hypersonic technology, instantaneous acceleration and basically transmedial travel in the early 1950s is absolutely preposterous." - Luis Elizondo.

Very interesting interview with former Sen. Harry Reid and George Kapp.

MW INTERVIEW: Former Sen. Harry Reid reveals why once-secret federal investigation of UFOs ended!!!

Sad there is only 2,601 views.

British GQ public interview 26 November 2021:

Note the description of the sea boiling where the UAP was located.

Jimmy Church latest interview with Lue
    Very interesting revelations as ever...
    Just been to Capitol Hill with Chris Mellon and said he'd had the most productive meetings ever.
    The intelligence communities are starting to pull together on the issue and he's even now optimistic about his old dept at the DIA pulling their weight.

Thanks for the post Longeyes, a lot of good info there.

IMO, the USAF is hiding ET technology in government contracts with the "private" aerospace industries. Thereby letting them to be exempt from the FOIA!

In another video I posted a few days ago it was Hal Puthoff's admission of propulsion knowledge by corporations that was held to be proprietary and not shared in the physics community . . .

Humanity is in dire need of honest leadership and the technology, plain and simple. Instead, at the time of this reply we seem to be pushing for another devastating war.

No worries Epo

Lue and Chris Mellon seem to be having a dig at the USAF.

Chris posted a very good article in the Debrief

https://thedebrief.org/why-is-the-ai...the-uap-issue/

If the other agencies are starting to pull together the USAF are going to have to come clean at some pt.
    The longer they leave it the worse it's going to look

Lu is good at talking and has a lot of vocabulary at hand but after all the talk what has he really said? I don't think some guy (Delonge) who is a rock star is the right guy to associate yourself with in making a disclosure movement. Not to mention this has already been done by others with more than enough evidence that things do exist both outside the Earth and a whole lot that the public is not told of in Black projects. So this To The Stars Academy all sound like a front that is there to shove the government agenda at us without it being the government. Isn't the way propaganda is done? Suffice it to say that disclosure will never happen until they give public tours of Area 51 including all the secured levels below the ground and as well as S4 most likely controlled by EG&G with the Navy in some way. Government has lied to use all these years and now we are expected to believe them? Once deceptive always deceptive I say.
    How many of you folks are powering your house by a Zero Point energy source? That number right there is how much disclosure they intend to give to the public. These guys are all snake oil salesmen paid for by the shadow government that should be destroyed if this planet is to see peace again. Now with this Russian activity this may be the conflict before the Alien attack is staged. We were warned about the last battle by Von Braun.
    The government uses our money to go to the moon but when they get there do they tell us what they actually discover- no, out comes the editing and the air brush as all that is there is a big grey rock- they tell you nothing about the 2 minutes cut out of the transmission that others have heard and recorded. They do not disclose the bases on the back of the moon run buy other people not the Russians or China but most likely the Nazis with the others. Do they ever disclose why Byrd that went to the South Pole with a naval task force was repelled by strange craft and 68 people were killed? The only place I read about it is not from anyone from the Government. There is a lot of stuff going on in this solar system that some people know about but most do not. They have craft that can go to Mars in about 8 hours and it does not use chemical rockets. Maybe it is the TR3B or Black Manta or maybe it is a German made craft.
    Last edited by skywavebe; 03-09-2022 at 02:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by skywavebe View Post
    Lu is good at talking and has a lot of vocabulary at hand but after all the talk what has he really said? I don't think some guy (Delonge) who is a rock star is the right guy to associate yourself with in making a disclosure movement. Not to mention this has already been done by others with more than enough evidence that things do exist both outside the Earth and a whole lot that the public is not told of in Black projects. So this To The Stars Academy all sound like a front that is there to shove the government agenda at us without it being the government. Isn't the way propaganda is done? Suffice it to say that disclosure will never happen until they give public tours of Area 51 including all the secured levels below the ground and as well as S4 most likely controlled by EG&G with the Navy in some way. Government has lied to use all these years and now we are expected to believe them? Once deceptive always deceptive I say.
    How many of you folks are powering your house by a Zero Point energy source? That number right there is how much disclosure they intend to give to the public. These guys are all snake oil salesmen paid for by the shadow government that should be destroyed if this planet is to see peace again. Now with this Russian activity this may be the conflict before the Alien attack is staged. We were warned about the last battle by Von Braun.
    The government uses our money to go to the moon but when they get there do they tell us what they actually discover- no, out comes the editing and the air brush as all that is there is a big grey rock- they tell you nothing about the 2 minutes cut out of the transmission that others have heard and recorded. They do not disclose the bases on the back of the moon run buy other people not the Russians or China but most likely the Nazis with the others. Do they ever disclose why Byrd that went to the South Pole with a naval task force was repelled by strange craft and 68 people were killed? The only place I read about it is not from anyone from the Government. There is a lot of stuff going on in this solar system that some people know about but most do not. They have craft that can go to Mars in about 8 hours and it does not use chemical rockets. Maybe it is the TR3B or Black Manta or maybe it is a German made craft.

I tend to agree with you Skywavebe. I said for years that, the only way we're going to get Disclosure, is when the ETs come down and force the governments and corporations to come clean. Peacefull by landing at a Superbowl, a NASCR, or some such event, or multiple events right out in the light of day.
    OR, forcibly coming down in multiple areas and shutting down nuclear reactor systems on war vessels, and rendering Tactical ICBMS inert.

I think there would be a lot of folks trying to crawl under the rocks, if you know what I mean . . .

On the other hand as it has been proposed by Dr. Greer, no stranger to ET contact that we might as well bypass the governments that are only concerned with greed and war making for the same reason and leave them in the dust as Earths People advance beyond their preposterous agenda. I had been on the search where I was looking for how the ET's negated or made opposition to those of the true Christian religion on Earth. What I found was they were positive towards the idea and although they call it a different term God is recognized by them as well.
    Maybe this is a forbidden subject here but does not the Universe or Universes contain all things and to leave out those items due to religious association is not the full story then. Was Valiant Thor a fictional character made up by someone? Why did they remain here 3 years?

Quote Originally Posted by skywavebe View Post
    SkywaveBe, if you think about it - it would be impossible for any proper disclosure without the government being involved, as they hold all the cards. And you have to remember the US Government is hundreds of thousands of employees and dozens of agencies and depts, there is no single agenda there. It's no surprise that, as some high ranking military brass where feeding TTSA some of Tom's revelations had a threat based orientation but that's because it's their job to defend the United States and it's their job to look for any potential threat. Tom mentioned Byrd in his books although I have found nothing concrete on that story anywhere. One of his main characters in Sekret Machines is a TR3B pilot. Maybe a pop-star wasn't the right front man for the job but he certainly had the energy and the motivation to get the ball rolling and now you have Congress demanded UAP briefings. It's an astounding turn around. Hope much more is in store this year