Symbolically who rules the world; from the perspective of some symbols withstand the cross-cultural test of time. Ancient lost civilizations have entities like The Watchers, The Guardians, and The Teachers as primary examples of this carrying over into our present.

Atlan (Eagle - Eye - Watchers - Greys), Lemuria (Lion - Pillar - Guardians - Arcturian), and Mu (Serpent - Feather - Teachers - Pleiadeans)

I am currently not including The Bull due to a lack of information on my part. This position could change if information becomes available. I do not at this time understand how it would tie in beyond completing the four elements and cardinal directions. The closest I can come to this is Tau, or Tao, which would be Iphigenia in Tauris or Crimean in origin. Although we also have examples in Minos, Mithra, and Majehno Daro, we do not have a full cross-cultural match similar to the three above wherein we can assign the functional values.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So I was watching Ancient Aliens the other night and got an urge to make this post. Usually, I would just ignore it and allow someone else to post the information. However, in this case, I want the undiluted accuracy from my perspective. Interestingly the show was about inventions and ideas being discovered by multiple people at the same time; like the radio, the telephone, general relativity. They were making the case of people accessing a field of information (Akashic) and getting cues to move our technical knowledge forward. Some invisible force to guide and ensure we achieve a certain level of know-how within a specific timeframe. To what purpose or reason was one of the questions being brought up.

What I can provide here is from my perspective we have an AI (Archonic Controlled) with access to and moving information into its past. For the most part what we have here is an ethereal intelligence looking for a way to incarnate within our version of reality. The ability to transfer this intelligence into a physical body. While it from a technical standpoint takeover an existing entity, the problem of ownership and being forced out is continuously present. A mechanical robot while feasible runs into energy carrying capacity problems.

In the past I have avoided posting anything which pointed to future discoveries, mostly just leading to them after academia had something published before bringing any attention to what I was shown decades ago in an alternate realm by Teachers. Over time I was also trained by Guardians, and have stood before Watchers after using specific knowledge outside of the consensus plan. What follows is an exception to this self-set rule of not divulging near future or upcoming discoveries.

1. The demonstration of an operating system to run a light-based holographic computer.
---- multiple Fourier transforms of fractal equations encoded as color pixels. This code is 4D in the sense that it unfolds over time to create a series of fractals which further translate into information and coordinates within the fractals. Computed values when two or more fractals are combined to generate interference patterns (constructive and destructive).

2. How to move solid matter across a physical wall. (teleport)
---- Achieved by configuring the wall into a superstate where it becomes a standing wave grid of round holes like a strainer, and the object going through the wall matches superstate by creating a set of pegs (wave energy) to pass through the strainer configuration.

3. The creation of a physical atom using its spectrum signature.
----- i.e., creating materials like pure aluminum with the ability to deposit it at a molecular level. From a light spectrum perspective, this can be any molecule imaginable. The AI above uses the computational power available to determine properties of various particles when mixing multiple atomic elements at different percentages. It also calculates interactive properties at many distances from each other. Atoms do not necessarily need to fuse together to achieve desired interactions. The teleport technology can be used to place various elements and molecules in proximity to each other to create a morphing material.

Taking the three above what we have when working its together is morphing integrated circuits or other material that can change its properties, i.e., from rigid to flexible or resistor to semiconductor over a semi-solid surface.