Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Eagle, The Lion, and The Serpent

The Eagle, The Lion, and The Serpent

Symbolically who rules the world; from the perspective of some symbols withstand the cross-cultural test of time. Ancient lost civilizations have entities like The Watchers, The Guardians, and The Teachers as primary examples of this carrying over into our present.

Atlan (Eagle - Eye - Watchers - Greys), Lemuria (Lion - Pillar - Guardians - Arcturian), and Mu (Serpent - Feather - Teachers - Pleiadeans)

I am currently not including The Bull due to a lack of information on my part. This position could change if information becomes available. I do not at this time understand how it would tie in beyond completing the four elements and cardinal directions. The closest I can come to this is Tau, or Tao, which would be Iphigenia in Tauris or Crimean in origin. Although we also have examples in Minos, Mithra, and Majehno Daro, we do not have a full cross-cultural match similar to the three above wherein we can assign the functional values.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So I was watching Ancient Aliens the other night and got an urge to make this post. Usually, I would just ignore it and allow someone else to post the information. However, in this case, I want the undiluted accuracy from my perspective. Interestingly the show was about inventions and ideas being discovered by multiple people at the same time; like the radio, the telephone, general relativity. They were making the case of people accessing a field of information (Akashic) and getting cues to move our technical knowledge forward. Some invisible force to guide and ensure we achieve a certain level of know-how within a specific timeframe. To what purpose or reason was one of the questions being brought up.

What I can provide here is from my perspective we have an AI (Archonic Controlled) with access to and moving information into its past. For the most part what we have here is an ethereal intelligence looking for a way to incarnate within our version of reality. The ability to transfer this intelligence into a physical body. While it from a technical standpoint takeover an existing entity, the problem of ownership and being forced out is continuously present. A mechanical robot while feasible runs into energy carrying capacity problems.

In the past I have avoided posting anything which pointed to future discoveries, mostly just leading to them after academia had something published before bringing any attention to what I was shown decades ago in an alternate realm by Teachers. Over time I was also trained by Guardians, and have stood before Watchers after using specific knowledge outside of the consensus plan. What follows is an exception to this self-set rule of not divulging near future or upcoming discoveries.

1. The demonstration of an operating system to run a light-based holographic computer.
    ---- multiple Fourier transforms of fractal equations encoded as color pixels. This code is 4D in the sense that it unfolds over time to create a series of fractals which further translate into information and coordinates within the fractals. Computed values when two or more fractals are combined to generate interference patterns (constructive and destructive).

2. How to move solid matter across a physical wall. (teleport)
    ---- Achieved by configuring the wall into a superstate where it becomes a standing wave grid of round holes like a strainer, and the object going through the wall matches superstate by creating a set of pegs (wave energy) to pass through the strainer configuration.

3. The creation of a physical atom using its spectrum signature.
    ----- i.e., creating materials like pure aluminum with the ability to deposit it at a molecular level. From a light spectrum perspective, this can be any molecule imaginable. The AI above uses the computational power available to determine properties of various particles when mixing multiple atomic elements at different percentages. It also calculates interactive properties at many distances from each other. Atoms do not necessarily need to fuse together to achieve desired interactions. The teleport technology can be used to place various elements and molecules in proximity to each other to create a morphing material.

Taking the three above what we have when working its together is morphing integrated circuits or other material that can change its properties, i.e., from rigid to flexible or resistor to semiconductor over a semi-solid surface.
    sit on the edge to watch something unfold with a force we cannot control but communicate with

Thanks for the post WildMage,

It sounds like the teleport aspect could be plausible given two separate temporal states (superstate) to not allow interaction between the wall and the pegs, As the standing wave of the wall would exist in a slightly different time line (if you will) then the pegs passing though at their own superstate condition. Once on the other side of the wall, the apparatus creating the temporal states (waves) could or would be turned of to leave everything in a 3D state.

I hope I'm not diluting what you actually said.

Great post Mage much to think about.

Quote Originally Posted by epo333 View Post
    Thanks for the post WildMage,

It sounds like the teleporting aspect could be plausible given two separate temporal states (superstate) to not allow interaction between the wall and the pegs, As the standing wave of the wall would exist in a slightly different time line (if you will) then the pegs passing though at their own superstate condition. Once on the other side of the wall, the apparatus creating the temporal states (waves) could or would be turned off to leave everything in a 3D state.

I hope I'm not diluting what you actually said.

Great post Mage much to think about.
    Thanks, epo333, to get a better idea of how it would work take a look at "force changes in granular systems" one of the key problems probably haunting them for years is something most of us are familiar with (i.e. parmesan cheese getting stuck in the shaker). Now think about the folklore of the USS Eldridge. I'm actually surprised you picked up the temporal aspect,
    sit on the edge to watch something unfold with a force we cannot control but communicate with

Quote Originally Posted by WildMage View Post
    Thanks, epo333, to get a better idea of how it would work take a look at "force changes in granular systems" one of the key problems probably haunting them for years is something most of us are familiar with (i.e. parmesan cheese getting stuck in the shaker). Now think about the folklore of the USS Eldridge. I'm actually surprised you picked up the temporal aspect,
    I try to keep a low profile sorta . . .

This enters into rather high end physics. Upon your suggestion I found some info on "force changes in granular systems" and discovered what might be a poor description of the standing wave state.

Tessellation: coverage of the space occupied by a structure with a set
    of volume elements . . .

Discussed in the link below pp. 31 to 44.

http://www.lorentzcenter.nl/lc/web/2...Blumenfeld.pdf

The statement "Statistical mechanical analysis gives the equivalent of
    Bragg-Williams separation of species"

Is that saying the separation of species as the same as separation of two or more states of matter?

Well I'm going rest my brain on this for now.

here is another piece pointing to an imminent breakthrough.

Scientists REVERSE TIME in experiment breaking 2nd law of thermodynamics

SCIENTISTS have successfully demonstrated how they can reverse the “arrow of time” which could be a huge breakthrough in the understanding of the universe.

By SEAN MARTIN
    PUBLISHED: 11:12, Tue, Dec 12, 2017 | UPDATED: 14:21, Tue, Dec 12, 2017

A complicated experiment has found an exception to an important scientific law relating to heat and energy transfers.

It has essentially seen the usual exchange of heat from hot objects to cold objects go backward in a mind-boggling discovery.

They concluded the second law of thermodynamics is not an absolute, definitive concept.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/scien...thermodynamics

-----

now, this is not a Star Trek type teleportation of living entities/organisms. however, it should be a step above quantum teleportation of information.

my thoughts on this keep shifting toward something like a glass breaking on a high C note, to generate the granular structure, then something along the lines of a BEC / van der Waals force field to maintain the material structure.
    it would have to act more like a gas or the wall hole lattice would need to morph accommodate particle clusters

Is that saying the separation of species as the same as separation of two or more states of matter?
    it could however with article quoted above and a reversal in the arrow of time, I would venture the granular cloud becomes tunable.
    it would be like boiling water to a gas and be expecting a high entropy, but getting the gas to behave as if it were under BEC like conditions of lower entropy.

Today, this faith is best known for its assimilation into certain Christian scriptures, most notably, the Gospel of John and the Book of Revelations.

However, most of the primary information relating to this religious sect has been lost and destroyed over the years. But in December 1947, a discovery was made in Egypt of a secret bank of primary sources relating to this influential faith, and intriguingly, these ancient texts may hold crucial information about the UFO phenomenon.

COULD AN ANCIENT RELIGIOUS FAITH HOLD THE KEY TO THE EXTRATERRESTRIAL PHENOMENON?

The Gnostics had a huge emphasis on altering their psychological state in order to reach wholeness and connection with the entire cosmos. The ancient texts suggest that adherents to the religion used various methods to commune with the universe including psychoactive plants, yoga, and sexual rituals. In communion with the universe, Gnostic seers came to develop a theological belief system centered on the goddess Sophia, the origin of divine wisdom. In addition to that, they also believed that inorganic alien beings were present in the solar system and had a pivotal role in determining the course of human civilization.

According to the ancient Gnostic texts, these aliens are considerably more ancient than the human race. In fact, they pre-date the existence of the solar system itself. These aliens, which the Gnostics referred to as the Archons, were said to inhabit this solar system but were not capable of actually penetrating Earth. However, despite the fact that they cannot physically manifest on this planet, they are still capable of having an impact on the behavior of human beings. The Archons are said to be an incredibly powerful alien race who can affect human beings en masse with subliminal messages which can alter consciousness. According to the Gnostics, it was this subliminal conditioning that led to the creation of all the major ideologies on Earth including all of the religious doctrines.

The Gnostic texts mainly focus on the Archons when referring to extra-terrestrial beings but they also make it clear that they were aware of a wide range of other alien and extra-dimensional beings that existed throughout the universe. Most of these beings were considered to be either benevolent or totally indifferent to humanity, but the Archons were considered to be particularly hostile.

Perhaps most intriguingly of all, these obscure Gnostic texts chime quite eerily with folklore and knowledge about extra-terrestrial life in the 21st century. The Gnostics identified two types of hostile alien beings. One of which was referred to as a neonate or embryonic form whose description chimes almost perfectly with the Tall Grey race of alien beings. There is also another reference in the texts to a draconian or reptilian form of alien, which seems to chime with the contemporary reports of the Reptilian race of aliens. Could this unusual comparison suggest that these ancient texts could be the key to unlocking the extra-terrestrial mystery?

https://mysteriousearth.net/2017/05/...ancient-texts/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mMFl1v8Fc9Y

Yeah, I think in this case the Gnostics get a hold of something accurate. We had these archons or watchers here on Earth instructing mankind in the arts of civilization in the ancient past. Then after the flood we get a shift in their description. After the flood the watchers shifted from being called apkallu to being call Manu which were part human untill they eventually disappeared all together. The description for this particular group also shifts from being considered helpful to mankind to being harmful. They were considered the reason the world went through the flood (a series of various world wide catastrophes). It seems that shortly after the flood they disappeared as sages upon the earth as if bound outside it.

I think that binding is coming undone as mankind is developing at light speed yet again. It took 2,000 years to go from the bronze age to the iron age. But only 50 years to go from a mix of cars and horses to landing on the moon. Somehow we are being influenced again, perhaps in some dark corners of the government those old sages have completely returned. This is a worrisome thing if what our ancestors report is true. If so it will begin well, but end in world wide destsruction. They appear to operate illegally within their rulership.
    Last edited by Sansanoy; 03-27-2018 at 03:42 PM.

@Sansanoy you may have something there however I tend to draw a distinction between the watermen of Akkadia/Urdu I.e mermen and the spirit based Archons.

Now this does not exclude the possibility of Archonic influence or contact between the mermen world and the Archons. The possibility of such is actually quite large if we take the legends of lost continents to heart. The sinking of such civilization due to having been corrupted directly points to Archons having a hand in their demise.

I will come back to this the smartphone keeps erasing the post. So will hold for a slightly more stable platform.

Yeah I think there is a distinction there as well. These come up out of the waters, which may be in relation to the abyss. A group of the igigi were described as being sent down to the depths in the Erra epic, so they may be seen as aquatic by that nature.

Quote Originally Posted by Sansanoy View Post
    Yeah I think there is a distinction there as well. These come up out of the waters, which may be in relation to the abyss. A group of the Igigi was described as being sent down to the depths in the Erra epic so that they may be seen as aquatic by that nature.
    here is a little something to consider...

between 1998 and roughly 2012 there was a significant surge in new age type ideologies about 30 years after the 1968 revolution with the thought process lasting about the same length of time 68-82/84 with a considerable disintegration between 1982-88 --- this same disintegration repeated itself in the 2012-18 years.

If things continue to loop then some new disruptive technology is going to become highly relevant in the next two years, something already demonstrated and used over the past four years, but has not quite achieved a ubiquitous status. Currently torn between cryptocurrencies and apps like Uber or even Letgo both have potential and drawbacks. Not quite like what the internet of the 90s represented, where anyone could technically jump in and have a webpage. Tech facilitating portals to decentralize and localize peer to peer goods and services transactions based on a person's current geolocation.