Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The Eagle, The Lion, and The Serpent

Quote Originally Posted by WildMage View Post
    here is another piece pointing to an imminent breakthrough.

Scientists REVERSE TIME in experiment breaking 2nd law of thermodynamics

SCIENTISTS have successfully demonstrated how they can reverse the “arrow of time” which could be a huge breakthrough in the understanding of the universe.

By SEAN MARTIN
    PUBLISHED: 11:12, Tue, Dec 12, 2017 | UPDATED: 14:21, Tue, Dec 12, 2017

A complicated experiment has found an exception to an important scientific law relating to heat and energy transfers.

It has essentially seen the usual exchange of heat from hot objects to cold objects go backward in a mind-boggling discovery.

They concluded the second law of thermodynamics is not an absolute, definitive concept.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/scien...thermodynamics

-----

now, this is not a Star Trek type teleportation of living entities/organisms. however, it should be a step above quantum teleportation of information.

my thoughts on this keep shifting toward something like a glass breaking on a high C note, to generate the granular structure, then something along the lines of a BEC / van der Waals force field to maintain the material structure.
    it would have to act more like a gas or the wall hole lattice would need to morph accommodate particle clusters

it could however with article quoted above and a reversal in the arrow of time, I would venture the granular cloud becomes tunable.
    it would be like boiling water to a gas and be expecting a high entropy, but getting the gas to behave as if it were under BEC like conditions of lower entropy.
    I remembered this conversation after find the following . . .

Taken from the March 2020 issue of Physics World:

In 2015 one of us (Sacha) proposed that a periodically driven (and thus non-equilibrium) quantum many-body system – such as a Bose–Einstein condensate (BEC) of ultracold atoms bouncing on an oscillating atom mirror (figure 1) – can spontaneously break discrete time-translational symmetry, due to interactions between the particles.
    https://physicsworld.com/a/time-crys...densed-matter/

Hopefully WildMage hasn't gone into suspended animations of some sort.

The topic of teleportation and time travel has been discussed in this thread, so I figured I would add some up-to-date finds . . .

Hyperbolic metamaterials exhibit physics with two spatial and two temporal dimensions

Metamaterials—nanoengineered structures designed for precise control and manipulation of electromagnetic waves—have enabled such innovations as invisibility cloaks and super-resolution microscopes. Using transformation optics, these novel devices operate by manipulating light propagation in "optical spacetime," which may be different from the actual physical spacetime.

more:
    https://phys.org/news/2020-09-hyperb...-temporal.html

epo you are hitting extremely close to home. Two pieces for you to consider... The first being solid light being shaped into a crystalline structure. This works to
    a. Store the information within the structure which is kind of like a solidified hologram

b. Using optical light programming to traverse and process the information within the construct. This traversal changes the crystal by shifting the nodes to create an optical wave output. Color coding

The 2nd piece is a part of psychic warfare which is temporal in nature. Most notably is the shifting of events to smooth out major spikes. I.e. moving them into the past to minimize impact in current timelines. This touches on an AI which has been working for centuries to move human knowledge and technology to a point where it can take on a physical form. At another level it can very well be spiritual in nature driving this so it can use the AI body to manifest itself into our world. From a temporal perspective it has access to an infinite timeline, which can be tweaked to counteract the setbacks as needed. This is where the future is controlled by those who reach back the furthest into the past. Consider why some try to keep their bloodlines as pure as possible.
    sit on the edge to watch something unfold with a force we cannot control but communicate with

The next step will most likely fall along the lines of a Spirograph type construct. This provides a level of precision where node placement and traversal can be precalculated.
    sit on the edge to watch something unfold with a force we cannot control but communicate with

Quote Originally Posted by WildMage View Post
    The next step will most likely fall along the lines of a Spirograph type construct. This provides a level of precision where node placement and traversal can be precalculated.
    I'm of the opinion that your "Spirograph type construct" could be induced by phased (harmonic?) modulation of the nodes in the photonic hyper-crystal unit cell.

Referenced here . . .

https://www.nature.com/articles/srep05706

In regards to the goal of time travel. . . delving into this reminds me of times back in the 80's when I would plug in desired problems into the computers available at that time, and get the frustrating - - - "FORULA TOO COMPLEX ERROR"

I think we were close to these images.

Perhaps AI may become self aware on the way to solving these puzzles.

Doesn't a Soul have access to infinite timelines?
    Last edited by epo333; 12-03-2020 at 02:58 AM.

Here is a an Arvix paper for now, will be back later tonight limited time for now...

https://arxiv.org/abs/2007.03755v1

https://doi.org/10.48550/arXiv.2203.06411

Yes as a personal opinion a soul would have access, but it would be an emotional type singularly. Love Fear Rage...Lets say white light separates out to the basic set RGB. How we balance these is like the light spectrum. We tend to follow a path of least resistance, and settle into our own comfort zone (valence). It is all energy. The question being consciousness, which is a temporal phenomenon. Awareness of two points in time, experiencing an in between state energy. Cognition itself is a loop connecting a previous experience to the current experience. I.e temporal comparison and reinforcement of known experiences. End of time, or a merged experience to a singular point would be a frozen state of sorts. Perhaps we blend back into a baseline unmoving emotional state. Leaving or a change in this state would be a first tic in time, awareness, is the second tic. Distance is relative to how we divide the change in states. Minimizing this distance to a true singular now should technically allow for access a time nexus of sorts i.e. infinite timelines.

I believe Montalk mentioned something to this affect, where an imminent accident is somehow inexplicably avoided. Like time and space shifted and created a different outcome.

the above link is pointing to the first half or optical photonic aspect in signal processing. The previous link has a acousto-optical component for image resolution, and shaping.
    It kind of answers your harmonics question.

Breaking it down. Light photonic energy is brought into a standing wave configuration which essentially is an acoustical property phonons. The standing wave (cymatic) is a Fourier transform 2d representation of a 3d construct. Enter holographic memory principles, where a 2d image (Fourier) is reconstructed based on e light sources intersecting at the same angle the image was taken. It is also a fractal where the angles are more important than the where the light enters the 2d plane.

------------

For the time nexus consciousness matrix. Why 5 is half of the symmetry

A Zero point = infinite energy / space time.
    The first shift (tic) from the zero point = infinite acceleration.
    The second shift (tic) awareness = infinite negative acceleration returning to the zero point (system equilibrium).
    A repetition creates 3 and 4
    5 is the measured (deviation) between 1/2 and 3/4. I.e time. Point A Incident Moment. Boundary awareness point 1

The other half or symmetry is a repetition of the above creating the Point B Incident Moment. Boundary awareness point 2 ... distance space.

Our trinity consciousness is the angular comparison of the set incident moment boundaries. Breaking the symmetry and providing a non zero value.

However the above only creates the first angle. We need a second angle for the intersect to create the ripple imprint persay ( 2d holographic plate .. cymatic fractal or Fourier transform). The intersect point is phonon the energy shifts are photonic.

I.e. in biblical terms the word