Thread: Fulford and Steele

Banned

Fulford and Steele

A facilitating discussion at the very least....

they talk about the P2 lodge but in reality, they still do not have a clue of what they are really looking at...

Berlusconi.jpg

Berlusconi --> Sola ---> de Sori <--- of Soris

De Sori.jpg

the little missing piece that ties things back to Khufu's father Sneferu aka Soris

Sneferu was the founder and the first king of the Fourth Dynasty of ancient Egypt during the Old Kingdom. Also known under his Hellenized name Soris, he played a major role in the design and construction of the pyramids in Ancient Egypt. Sneferu’s reign marked the climax of the Old Kingdom when its royal power reached a zenith under the Fourth Dynasty.

https://www.thefamouspeople.com/prof...eferu-6396.php

the feet represent ownership of the land... biblical Ruth. --- it lays claim to rome, Macedonia(Alexander), Egypt --- only one person in history could have laid claim to the three kingdoms... Caesarian – the son of Cleopatra & Julius Caesar

http://cojs.org/relief_of_cleopatra_...on-_c-_30_bce/
    https://www.ancient.eu/Ptolemy_I/

In Nuzi, a Mesopotamian city east of the Tigris River, the property was transferred from one person to another by the former owner lifting his foot from his property and placing the new owner’s foot on it at the same time a deed was drawn up. Thus, the action with the foot symbolized a legal property transaction.

We see a similar transfer ceremony in Ruth 4:7-9, where the kinsmen redeemer removed his sandal and gave it to Boaz to indicate that he was legally granting Boaz the right to redeem the property of Naomi and Ruth, as well as the person of Ruth. In this symbolic gesture, Boaz was literally stepping into the shoes of the previous owner.

https://int.icej.org/news/special-re...ancient-israel

the eight-pointed star
    In ancient mythology, the 8-pointed star represents the God of the heaven who was called Anu (Aunu, Aun). This star is actually not a star at all, but the largest planet in our solar system, Jupiter.

https://gnosticwarrior.com/8-pointed-star-anunnaki.html

alternately it could represent Ishtar.

http://www.godsmonsters.com/Guide/Road/6/1/

regardless if you questioning the ancient royal claim to the land then see below:

wpid-Photo-Jun-20-2012-403-PM1.jpg

Melišipak kudurru-Land grant to Hunnubat-Nannaya. Louvre, Paris
    the above is a land grant boundary stone --- same symbols

https://traveltoeat.com/babylonian-k...-the-louvre-2/

The coat of arms is a divine claim to land of 3 empires as recorded by the Templars

i.e the divine right to rule:
    http://www.georgewashingtoninaugural...f-the-estoile/
    sit on the edge to watch something unfold with a force we cannot control but communicate with

Banned
    Thanks for this really in depth analogy of the power that were, are and possibly to come.

It appears you have a great depth of knowledge of ancient history and was wondering if I could get your opinion on an image which shows, what appears to be a Babylonian or Peloponnese artifact in design. Any input would be helpful.

The form is located in the very top left of the anaglyph and center top in the grey scale. The anaglyph is a tad more revealing.

Thanks.

Last edited by M-Albion-3D; 03-28-2018 at 12:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by M-Albion-3D View Post
    Thanks for this really in depth analogy of the power that were, are and possibly to come.

It appears you have a great depth of knowledge of ancient history and was wondering if I could get your opinion on an image which shows, what appears to be a Babylonian or Peloponnese artifact in design. Any input would be helpful.

The form is located in the very top left of the anaglyph and center top in the grey scale. The anaglyph is a tad more revealing.

Thanks.

honestly, it is so out of context it can be anything, where was this picture taken, any reference to scale on the object ... is it a closeup, or taken in a regular field of view within 20-100 feet, or from space a hundred miles up.

This reminds me of a mars 3d image, are we looking at mars, is the picture's orientation correct or should it be rotated left 90 degrees?

Is it a location on earth, or in space? --- on earth is it a trilobite out in the moroccan desert? A space shot of antartica or mars looking down on some ancient ruins or spaceship? Is it a natural occurence rock formation?

i.e I would need to know a bit more about the picture to even begin to speculate with any sense of what it could possibly be.
    Last edited by WildMage; 03-28-2018 at 01:42 AM.
    sit on the edge to watch something unfold with a force we cannot control but communicate with

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by WildMage View Post
    honestly, it is so out of context it can be anything, where was this picture taken, any reference to scale on the object ... is it a closeup, or taken in a regular field of view within 20-100 feet, or from space a hundred miles up.

This reminds me of a mars 3d image, are we looking at mars, is the picture's orientation correct or should it be rotated left 90 degrees?

Is it a location on earth, or in space? --- on earth is it a trilobite out in the moroccan desert? A space shot of antartica or mars looking down on some ancient ruins or spaceship? Is it a natural occurence rock formation?

i.e I would need to know a bit more about the picture to even begin to speculate with any sense of what it could possibly be.

Yes you are right, the image was captured by the MRO on the steep south facing wall of Hebes Chasma on Mars and is highly magnified hence the blur.

I just thought you may have come across the shape and form in your travels somewhere. If you look real close at the top, just barely visible is the shape of a human face almost Sumerian in form.

The O/A is around 36 meters tall so quite large relative to human form. In the 3D, you will need to tilt your head to the left, the red/cyan are a little off.

No worries if not, just curious really.

Thanks,
    Mal

Last edited by M-Albion-3D; 03-28-2018 at 08:20 AM.

Yes you are right, the image was captured by the MRO on the steep south facing wall of Hebes Chasma on Mars and is highly magnified hence the blur.

I just thought you may have come across the shape and form in your travels somewhere. If you look real close at the top, just barely visible is the shape of a human face almost Sumerian in form.

The O/A is around 36 meters tall so quite large relative to human form. In the 3D, you will need to tilt your head to the left, the red/cyan are a little off.

No worries if not, just curious really.

Thanks,
    Mal

ok got what it was you were looking at...

Excluding the high probability of Pareidolia, I would say Enki or one of the seven sages maybe, --- points to a possibility of mars having been a water planet at some point in time? Perhaps our mermen and a portion of our aquatic life came from Mars (a stretch on a recent paper regarding cephalopods). We do have some fairly ancient cave paintings in the Karoo region of South Africa showing Mermaids in one scenario helping fishermen and then in another being slaughtered by humans.

the size of this thing would be like a 10-15 story building one heck of a monument if that is what it is, would fit with megalithic structures on earth, if the delta's were water laden it might be possible the placement of stones was accomplished via a series of locks and floated into place.

Banned
    Much appreciated, thanks for the images.

Mal

Much appreciated, thanks for the images.

Mal
    you are welcome, so what are your thoughts on the overall on the whole Fulford -white dragon story?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by WildMage View Post
    you are welcome, so what are your thoughts on the overall on the whole Fulford -white dragon story?
    I bumped into the video last week and found it fascinating that to see both these guys on the same arena in Japan. I've followed Fulford somewhat and like his thoughts on cleaning up the disparity in income/wealth in the world, and if the WD stories are to be believed, they are too. But you know, we've heard this all before haven't we?

I have heard a number of stories which seem to persist concerning, "large numbers of humans" on Mars evidently, in the many thousands. This does not surprise me at all seeing the size and type of evidence in the hi def image files. There is a large civilization on Mars and quite recent by the look's of things.

Certainly, there is a lot of evil in the world. The first thing, is to recognize it and then where it dwelleth.

This is the tough part IMO