Thread: Arizona Pilots from 2 Seperate Planes Report UFO Over Flight at 30,000ft.

Blog Entries

Arizona Pilots from 2 Seperate Planes Report UFO Over Flight at 30,000ft.

Possible military prototype? Not likely in public air lanes.

2 airline pilots report seeing UFO while flying over Arizona
    By cbsnews

While flying at over 30,000 feet in the air over Arizona, two airline pilots claim an unidentified flying object flew over top their planes. CBS Denver reports that both planes reported the sighting. The Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) has also released a recording of the radio broadcasts from the out-of-this-world incident.

According to the radio logs, two separate pilots of a Learjet operated by Phoenix Air and an American Airlines flight saw the object flying in the opposite direction of their planes on Feb. 24. In a copy of the conversation with the Albuquerque Center air traffic control, the Phoenix Air pilot makes the first sighting of the strange object at around 3:30 p.m. local time.

"Was anybody above us that passed us like 30 seconds ago?" the pilot asks in a tape released to the Phoenix New Times. The answer from the FAA was "negative."

With the Learjet's close encounter still on their minds, the FAA in Albuquerque alerts American Airlines Flight 1095 to keep an eye out for an object in the sky as they fly towards San Diego. Less than a minute after the warning, Flight 1095's pilot radios in that his plane was just passed by the UFO.

"Yeah, something just passed over us," the pilot reported. "I don't know what it was, but it was at least two-three thousand feet above us. Yeah, it passed right over the top of us." Story Continues
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

In the coming months, I suspect we'll see increasing reports from pilots.

Blog Entries
    Seems one of the two pilots, who reported the AZ sighting, was a retired B1 bomber pilot turned commercial pilot.
    Have to figure a serious, well balanced person.
    IMHO Lents credence to his report.

Former B-1 bomber pilot spotted a UFO over the Arizona desert — and says it ‘didn’t look anything like an airplane’
    by Ben Brimelow

A former B-1 bomber pilot who now works as a commercial aviator for American Airlines has spoken out about his recent UFO encounter over the Arizona desert.

Blenus Green and his co-pilot were flying an American Airlines Airbus A321 over Arizona in February when they were told by Albuquerque-based air traffic controllers that a flight ahead of them had reported a flying object not on radar. The controllers asked him to radio them if he saw anything similar.

Shortly afterwards, Green saw an object, according to recordings of his conversations with the controllers.

“It’s American 1095. Yeah, something just passed over us,” Green said. “I don’t know what it was, but at least two-three thousand feet above us. Yeah, it passed right over the top of us.”

Green was recently interviewed about his experience by a local Texas TV station. “Albuquerque Center asked us if we could look and just be on the lookout and see if we see anything, and I’m like ‘okay,'” Green said.

“So, sure enough, I was looking out the windscreen because I wanted to see if it was there and yeah, I did. I saw it,” Green said.

Green said that the object “was very bright but it wasn’t so bright that you couldn’t look at it,” and that “it didn’t look anything like an airplane.”
    Story Continues

The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

Love the way it's American military news who have the first interview with the pilot.