Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: President Trump's new "Space Force" and announcement to go "back" to the moon

  1. #1

    President Trump's new "Space Force" and announcement to go "back" to the moon

    Hey everyone. Long time, no see. I trust you're all doing well.

    I came to see what you all thought of the new executive order signed by our president. I see there has been no notice of it. That's either strange or sad. Take your pick....

    Anyhoo, President Trump has created a "space force" akin to the air force and army. I find this very interesting. He's also decreed that NASA shall "go back to the moon". I would think this news would be very interesting to anyone in UFOlogy but it seems to have passed by your radar. I find that a little odd, but what do I know? Lol.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQOZpymsuW4

  2. #2
    Thus far, nothing has actually happened. He has announced his intention to create a space force.

    One of the obstacles to that is that the US has signed the Outer Space Treaty, formally the Treaty on Principles Governing the Activities of States in the Exploration and Use of Outer Space, Including the Moon and Other Celestial Bodies, (1967), which binds the signing parties to use outer space only for peaceful purposes.
    But then again, it wouldn't be the first treaty that Trump withdraws from.

    Personally, I'm more in favor of peaceful space exploration than for the weaponization of space.
    An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.
    - Jef Mallett

    Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
    - Charles Darwin

  3. #3
    My belief is that this is public chess piece placed in position for a bigger move. possibly the disclosure at some point and the so called false flag operation.

  4. #4
    Lead Moderator calikid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Sunny California
    Posts
    8,173
    Blog Entries
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by dove View Post
    Hey everyone. Long time, no see. I trust you're all doing well.

    I came to see what you all thought of the new executive order signed by our president. I see there has been no notice of it. That's either strange or sad. Take your pick....

    Anyhoo, President Trump has created a "space force" akin to the air force and army. I find this very interesting. He's also decreed that NASA shall "go back to the moon". I would think this news would be very interesting to anyone in UFOlogy but it seems to have passed by your radar. I find that a little odd, but what do I know? Lol.

    SNIP VIDEO
    Hi Dove. Nice to see you.
    I believe we discussed this item here at TOP about a year ago, when it first broke.

    A proposed new military branch would send US troops to guard the galaxy
    By Nancy Coleman, CNN
    July 8, 2017


    Back then they called it "Space Corps", under the USAF. Like the "Marine Corps" are under the USNavy.
    Interesting times we live in.
    Good to talk about it some more, now that the project seems to be moving ahead.
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Garuda View Post
    Thus far, nothing has actually happened. He has announced his intention to create a space force.

    One of the obstacles to that is that the US has signed the Outer Space Treaty, formally the Treaty on Principles Governing the Activities of States in the Exploration and Use of Outer Space, Including the Moon and Other Celestial Bodies, (1967), which binds the signing parties to use outer space only for peaceful purposes.
    But then again, it wouldn't be the first treaty that Trump withdraws from.

    Personally, I'm more in favor of peaceful space exploration than for the weaponization of space.
    I agree about wanting peaceful exploration. What makes you think this "space force" would automatically be a fighting force?

    If you're talking about the Paris Climate Accord with your one sentence, I'm glad President Trump withdrew. That wasn't good for our country and it's not going to make a bit of difference to the climate whether we're paying m(b)illions of dollars into that fund or not. If you're talking about the TPP, I'm also glad about that withdrawal. It was a raw deal and we're much better off having individual trade agreements with other nations. IMO.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by unidogma View Post
    My belief is that this is public chess piece placed in position for a bigger move. possibly the disclosure at some point and the so called false flag operation.
    If there is a false flag op under President Trump's administration, I think it would come from the deep state that's still very much present in DC. False flags are globalist ops and he's not a globalist. That's why so many hate him.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by calikid View Post
    Hi Dove. Nice to see you.
    I believe we discussed this item here at TOP about a year ago, when it first broke.

    A proposed new military branch would send US troops to guard the galaxy
    By Nancy Coleman, CNN
    July 8, 2017


    Back then they called it "Space Corps", under the USAF. Like the "Marine Corps" are under the USNavy.
    Interesting times we live in.
    Good to talk about it some more, now that the project seems to be moving ahead.
    Hi Calikid. It's good to see you, too. I hope you've been doing well.

    Thanks for that link; I wasn't aware of that thread's existence. Sorry for not looking for it before I started a new thread on the topic.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by dove View Post
    Hey everyone. Long time, no see. I trust you're all doing well.

    I came to see what you all thought of the new executive order signed by our president. I see there has been no notice of it. That's either strange or sad. Take your pick....

    Anyhoo, President Trump has created a "space force" akin to the air force and army. I find this very interesting. He's also decreed that NASA shall "go back to the moon". I would think this news would be very interesting to anyone in UFOlogy but it seems to have passed by your radar. I find that a little odd, but what do I know? Lol.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQOZpymsuW4
    Good to see ya Dove . . .



    In that Congress must approve the formation of a new branch of the Defense Department, this new Space Force is not expected to be funded and in operation that quickly, if ever.

    Why not simply expand NASA or the Air Force?

    I'm thinking, in view of increasing AI and the IOT (Internet Of Things) Disclosure is in progress for those who are looking for it, still smoky and muddy though.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by epo333 View Post
    Good to see ya Dove . . .



    In that Congress must approve the formation of a new branch of the Defense Department, this new Space Force is not expected to be funded and in operation that quickly, if ever.

    Why not simply expand NASA or the Air Force?

    I'm thinking, in view of increasing AI and the IOT (Internet Of Things) Disclosure is in progress for those who are looking for it, still smoky and muddy though.
    Hey Epo! I'm glad to see you're all still around.

    I was reading the other thread Calikid linked for me and what A99 was saying on the second page made sense to me. It sounds like the AF is behind on setting up protection for our satellites. And now with tension between us and China and Russia, I imagine it's a good time to start ramping up our efforts. She was also saying how the AF is resisting this new space force because they basically want to be in charge of that stuff without congressional oversight. If that's true, then I'm all for the new branch if it makes the whole operation more transparent.

    Quote Originally Posted by A99 View Post
    The bottom line is, either Congress has lost faith in the ability of the Air Force to keep up with the times by accommodating to cutting edge technological systems, as they come up, to maintain the upper hand with Russia and China which are rapidly catching up to us OR they want to have more say-so in the decision making processes in terms of strategic options and how the money is being spent. Congress thinks the Air Force is too inclusive and autonomous whereas the Air Force thinks that how they run their operation is none of Congress's business. The formation of a new Space Corps will allow for more transparency because Congress will have input in its objectives, priorities and development from the ground up.
    I don't know that NASA has the capability to do much protecting of satellites. I guess they could be trained?

    Is that the new insignia you posted? It's interesting, for sure.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by calikid View Post
    Hi Dove. Nice to see you.
    I believe we discussed this item here at TOP about a year ago, when it first broke.
    I do apologize. I didn't realize this had been in the works for a year. If I had known that, I would have done a search for the topic. There's just so much going on that some things apparently slip past my own little radar.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •