Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: President Trump's new "Space Force" and announcement to go "back" to the moon

Quote Originally Posted by dove View Post
    Is that the new insignia you posted? It's interesting, for sure.
    Well its what I found surfing around the net.

Its gonna be difficult for us to go back to the Moon and or Mars, with out significant Disclosure leaks . . . IMO . . .

Quote Originally Posted by epo333 View Post
    Well its what I found surfing around the net.

Its gonna be difficult for us to go back to the Moon and or Mars, with out significant Disclosure leaks . . . IMO . . .
    Yes, perhaps. It should be interesting, for sure...

This is really interesting great article by Sean Cahill.
    Congress discussing the Space Force on the 11th April Senator Blumenthal mentions that they know why 'THEY' are here!

https://medium.com/@sean.cahill/navi...e-ea7b346e1732

If you read my previous article here on Medium then you know that I am primarily concerned with the evolving broader concept of “Disclosure”. If that is something you are unfamiliar with, let me try and sum it up for you in a small paragraph.

Disclosure is the broad opinion that there are anomalous physical and possibly non-physical objects operating within, above and below the atmosphere (of Earth) that are intelligently controlled but are of either unknown or non-human origin. The Powers That Be have been aware of this and kept these facts secret… perhaps until…

… a few days ago (April 11, 2019) there was an unspoken “they” involved. Two days ago “They” were discussed by cognizant authority in the open air of the United States Congress, but I’ll get to that shortly....

...Senator Blumenthal mentions a threat in space that is unknown to the American People (Part of the assumed justification for the creation of the US Space Force). He goes on to say he wishes the American People could be present in the room, more specifically in the SCIF (Sensitive Compartmental Information Facility) where the “classified” version of this conversation took place. Now… the important and easily deniable words…

“Our Adversaries know what “They” are doing. We know what “They” are doing. “They” know that we know what “They” are doing. But the American People have no idea.”

Video from C-SPAN
    https://www.c-span.org/video/?c47923...ared-questions
    Last edited by Longeyes; 04-16-2019 at 10:53 AM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Longeyes View Post
    This is really interesting great article by Sean Cahill.
    Congress discussing the Space Force on the 11th April Senator Blumenthal mentions that they know why 'THEY' are here!

https://medium.com/@sean.cahill/navi...e-ea7b346e1732

If you read my previous article here on Medium then you know that I am primarily concerned with the evolving broader concept of “Disclosure”. If that is something you are unfamiliar with, let me try and sum it up for you in a small paragraph.

Disclosure is the broad opinion that there are anomalous physical and possibly non-physical objects operating within, above and below the atmosphere (of Earth) that are intelligently controlled but are of either unknown or non-human origin. The Powers That Be have been aware of this and kept these facts secret… perhaps until…

… a few days ago (April 11, 2019) there was an unspoken “they” involved. Two days ago “They” were discussed by cognizant authority in the open air of the United States Congress, but I’ll get to that shortly....

...Senator Blumenthal mentions a threat in space that is unknown to the American People (Part of the assumed justification for the creation of the US Space Force). He goes on to say he wishes the American People could be present in the room, more specifically in the SCIF (Sensitive Compartmental Information Facility) where the “classified” version of this conversation took place. Now… the important and easily deniable words…

“Our Adversaries know what “They” are doing. We know what “They” are doing. “They” know that we know what “They” are doing. But the American People have no idea.”

Video from C-SPAN
    https://www.c-span.org/video/?c47923...ared-questions
    Not to say he isn't alluding to The Alien Threat, but couldn't it just as likely be "Our Adversaries" was a reference to The Chinese and Russian Space Forces?
    And the thing "the American People have no Idea" about is the targeting of U.S. Satellites (Telcom/Spy/Etc.)?
    Both ideas are cause for concern.
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

Hi Calikid

I don't think so, it's the very careful way he said it. It wouldn't make sense to say our adversaries know what they are doing... of course they do. There is a very strong emphasis on 'they' Sean Cahill has put it better than I could...

https://medium.com/@sean.cahill/furt...e-a25bc451ac59

He means 'the others'

One other thing he mentioned which I also think was a nod to others in the know, was when he mentioned 'under sea threats' Even the Nimitz crew like Kevin Day back tracked after sharing evidence with George Knapp that the Tic Tac craft went under water, he denied it in his next interview on KGRA after being fed the question by John Burroughs. The latest thing to come out of UFO. Megacon was that something did show up on the sonar in one of the ships. The TDL post were he claimed three subs trapped a USO, on the East Coast.
    That's a disclosure for later - i.e. they have bases under the sea.
    Last edited by Longeyes; 04-17-2019 at 12:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by calikid View Post
    Not to say he isn't alluding to The Alien Threat, but couldn't it just as likely be "Our Adversaries" was a reference to The Chinese and Russian Space Forces?
    And the thing "the American People have no Idea" about is the targeting of U.S. Satellites (Telcom/Spy/Etc.)?
    Both ideas are cause for concern.
    When he said "Our Adversaries" I think he was talking about Russia and possibly China. "They" would likely be the UFOs I would guess, though I don't know if the citizens of any other countries would know any more about them than the American people. Do either Russia or China have there own "Space Forces" or anything similar?
    My inner Mulder wants to believe, but my inner Scully remains skeptical.

They have people in space but as Senator Reid said they also have their own programs trying to back-engineer UFOs

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wally View Post
    <snip> Do either Russia or China have there own "Space Forces" or anything similar?
    I do recall a news story a few years ago where the Russians moved a Satellite packed with explosives next to another Satellite (an existing Russian Satellite near end of life) and detonated. Destroying both Satellites. Demonstrating their ability to knock down a Satellite in orbit.
    In addition, high flying aircraft can launch air-to-space missiles also capable of destroying Satellites in orbit.
    See Wiki Anti-Satellite weapon (ASAT)

Considering the cost of putting a Satellite into operation is hundreds of millions of dollars, it does seem prudent to protect the property.

The question is, does solely protecting Satellites warrant a separate arm of the military?
    Or are there "OTHER" aspects to the job, like repelling ET should the need arise?
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008