Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: History Channel launches new docudrama PROJECT BLUE BOOK series

Quite an entertaining show, Would be interesting to know more about the actual cases upon which each episode is based. Is the explanation given by Hynek at the end the same one that was used to officially explain each case?
    My inner Mulder wants to believe, but my inner Scully remains skeptical.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wally View Post
    Quite an entertaining show, Would be interesting to know more about the actual cases upon which each episode is based. Is the explanation given by Hynek at the end the same one that was used to officially explain each case?
    Yes. At the end of each episode they state: The investigation is closed, the report has been submitted, and the conclusions they reached.
    History Channel also pops up a link to their website "for more information" about the actually case. For now the (dramatized) scripts are based on the more well know events, Hynek's "scientific" results (weather balloons, birds, meteors, swamp gas, etc.) were well publicized at the time to help calm the public.
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

Blog Entries
    History Channel's PROJECT BLUE BOOK.
    Upcoming Episode S01E08 War Games.
    Premieres on: Feb 26, 2019
    See preview.
    When a film emerges documenting an Army platoon under UFO attack, the Generals send Hynek and Quinn in to investigate, where they find the soldiers... <sic>.
    Attachment 1008

Hi Wally
    Apparently there is link on the History Ch US which tells you about the the cases. Can't access it in the uk which is annoying.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Longeyes View Post
    Hi Wally
    Apparently, there is link on the History Ch US which tells you about the the cases. Can't access it in the uk which is annoying.
    Here's a link to a "touchee" site where you can watch all episodes. Be prepared though to be quick on the draw to delete the "re-directs' and there are some nasty images of girls so NO minors.

Use the search and type "Project Blue book" and be patient the with stream. Once you get the format, the site is pretty good.

Good luck!

https://www6.fmovies.to/movies

Quote Originally Posted by M-Albion-3D View Post
    Here's a link to a "touchee" site where you can watch all episodes. Be prepared though to be quick on the draw to delete the "re-directs' and there are some nasty images of girls so NO minors.

Use the search and type "Project Blue book" and be patient the with stream. Once you get the format, the site is pretty good.

Good luck!

https://www6.fmovies.to/movies
    Usually I watch the shows with Comcast on demand about a week after they aired as to minimize the commercial breaks. Will have to check out the History Channel website for the show as as the on demand version seems to just go straight to the credits at the end.

Usually I watch the shows with Comcast on demand about a week after they aired as to minimize the commercial breaks. Will have to check out the History Channel website for the show as as the on demand version seems to just go straight to the credits at the end.
    Should have been clearer sorry Wally there are apparently pages with all the referenced UFO cases for each ep on the History Ch US website. I don't know where I can't access it from the UK

Blog Entries
    There is a History Channel app.
    Much info on Project Blue Book.
    Previews, case notes, etc.
    Even full episodes IF you have a provider.
    ie I had to input my Comcast info, but ONLY to watch full episodes.
    Attachment 1008

Blog Entries
    History Channel's PROJECT BLUE BOOK.
    Upcoming Episode S01E09 ABDUCTION
    Premieres on: Mar 5, 2019
    See preview.
    Hynek is drawn into a case he literally cannot escape when a man arrives at Blue Book HQ with his wife. Claiming he was was abducted by aliens, and with plans to hold Hynek and Quinn hostage until they find out the truth. Inspired by the Betty and Barney Hill Abduction case.
    Attachment 1008

New season starts today.