Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My History with the Little Grey Men

My History with the Little Grey Men

Hi all. I'm new here, and found this forum rather serendipitously. I'd been thinking a lot recently about encounters I have had and wondering if other people had experienced similar things. After reading several posts, I see that I am not alone in my experiences. I'd like to share mine and ask for your feedback - any of it familiar or interesting or odd in any way?

From my earliest memories, I would be visited every so often in my dreams by groups of 3 or more little grey people. I would see them sort of suspended over the planet - they were in a vessel, but I could see them clearly. The vessel was backlit by the stars. They were extremely friendly, and I recall strong feelings of affection towards them. They would talk to me telepathically, and the gist was always that they were happy to see me and coming by to say hi and check on me. When I think of them, the strongest visual memory I have is of a group of several of them waving their hands frantically in greeting. I still smile in remembrance.

I recall mentioning them to my family members, who were always kind and acknowledging of my little friends. I assume they credited my active imagination. These visits continued all throughout my childhood. I was always so pleased when they dropped by to say hi. I was never afraid of them at all (actually, I was never afraid of monsters under the bed or anything. I had this trick of surrounding myself with warm, golden light which protected me. Not sure where I picked it up, but I've always had it).

It wasn't until 3rd or 4th grade that I started hearing/reading about "UFOs" and the fact that people referred to the pictures of my friends as "bad" or "scary" or "completely made-up." I guess I had assumed that everyone had the same experiences, and I was sad and confused. I learned to keep my friends to myself, but I never changed my opinion of them.

They continued visiting me on and off all through my youth. The visits became more sporadic as I got older, then became rare. I guess it had been almost a decade since I had seen them, when about 3 years ago, they came back! I was delighted and excited to see them. And they were equally enthusiastic about seeing me. They said that they had come by to talk to me and then to find something out. So we "chatted." I asked them lots of questions (which I hadn't had the presence of mind to do as a child). I asked if they had been around our planet for a long time and they indicated to me that they had coordinated building the Central/South American pyramids to help people read the stars. Same for Egypt, but there was a slightly different context there. This information was presented with pictures and actions (like a VR presentation). I asked if there were others like them or like me in the universe, and I was treated to the most amazing vision/sensation - I could FEEL the universe, and it was TEEMING with intelligent life. This back and forth went on for some time.

Finally, they let me know that they wanted to find out if I COULD COME TO THEM by myself. As in, could I go up there and meet them? I've been moving my energy around my whole life, so I said, "yes I can, watch this!!" I was so excited to show them I could, I immediately visualized myself shooting up through the atmosphere to find them in space. About what I thought was halfway up, they met me and were like.... "no no no! You are sending your body! Don't do that!! Go back and only send up your spirit, you have to be more careful!" I'm still not sure what that was about, because my body was still in bed. But i went back into it and then visualized myself as a ball of light and sent that up instead. They were extremely pleased, and said that it was exactly what they wanted to know. And now that they knew it, they'd go on their way and come say hi again another time.

I got the very strong feeling that something changed after they acknowledged that I could send myself to them, but I'm not sure what it is. I haven't seen them since, but I would like to very much. I still think of them as my friends.

So - that was a lot to read, thanks for hanging in there. Do any of my experiences sound familiar to anyone? Anything ring any bells? Do you think they'll come back?
    “What senses do we lack that we cannot see or hear another world all around us?”

Hi Kalliste, thanks for sharing your experiences, and welcome aboard!

And, yes, I have come across similar accounts to yours, even with the Greys appearing in sets of threes.
    An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.
    - Jef Mallett

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
    - Charles Darwin

Yes, thank you very much for sharing experiences.

Based on you Grey friends history, I would be inclined to believe they will visit you again.

Also welcome to The Outpost Forum!

Thank you both for your friendly welcome and for reading.

I have a question for anybody who may know........

What do you think happened when I tried to go see them and they stopped me and said not to send my body? I believe my body was in bed the whole time.

Thanks!
    “What senses do we lack that we cannot see or hear another world all around us?”

Quote Originally Posted by Kalliste View Post
    Thank you both for your friendly welcome and for reading.

I have a question for anybody who may know........

What do you think happened when I tried to go see them and they stopped me and said not to send my body? I believe my body was in bed the whole time.

Thanks!
    Are you familiar with the different subtle bodies we have?

Basically, apart from our physical bodies, we consist of several 'subtle' bodies, or layers that are less 'material'.

Simplifying things: starting from your physical body, there is an etheric layer, then an emotional body layer (which many authors refer to as the astral body), then a mental body layer, etc.
    For Remote Viewing, you typically only involve your mental body layer.
    For Astral Travelling, your emotional body layer gets involved, too.
    If your etheric body layer gets involved, you're only one step away from bilocation, which is when your physical body is projected elsewhere.

The etheric body interacts with EM fields, etc., and directly impacts the physical body.
    If you were to project your etheric body into space, it would be exposed to radiation etc., which could badly affect your physical health.
    An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.
    - Jef Mallett

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
    - Charles Darwin

Ah..... I see I have a lot of reading to do. Thank you so much - what you say makes sense. That also brings back a memory of an encounter with a ... spirit woman..... who told me she was going to help me fly. I told her I already knew how and shot myself up into the sky. I got SUCH a scolding from her! She said I shouldn't be able to do that, but she never said why.
    I am a medium as well - although I don't think I've seen any posts here (as far as I have explored the site) that discuss talking to spirit guides or those who have passed. Maybe that's very different from ETs and such? Interesting....

Quote Originally Posted by Kalliste View Post
    Hi all. I'm new here, and found this forum rather serendipitously. I'd been thinking a lot recently about encounters I have had and wondering if other people had experienced similar things. After reading several posts, I see that I am not alone in my experiences. I'd like to share mine and ask for your feedback - any of it familiar or interesting or odd in any way?
    Kalliste,

Thanks for posting and welcome to TOP....
    Last edited by CasperParks; 09-14-2018 at 07:43 AM.

Banned
    Hey Kalliste,

Look forward to reading future posts, welcome to TOP!

Blog Entries
    Hi K.,
    Welcome aboard.

Reading through I noticed you mentioned being happy to see "them".
    At least initially, I find this unusual.
    Did they use some kind of lure to entice you to go with them/join them? Why did you feel safe?
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

That's an interesting question.

After some thought, I'd say ..... I have no memories of the first time I met them. I assume I was VERY young. So, in a sense, they were ALWAYS my friends. I recall no interaction in which I had doubts about their intentions.

Also, my "relationship" with them (until the last visit 3 years ago) consisted of them coming by to chat with me. I didn't perceive it as me going with them (the key word being perceive. I have had several experiences of awaking from a dream in a state of levitation over my bed, so I figure it's possible my energy/body is up to all sorts of things I'm not consciously aware of). I didn't differentiate them from the spirit guides and deceased people who also visited me.

I will say, however, that during one of our visits, when I was older, I sort of passively requested NOT to be told about evil/bad/negative entities. I wanted to focus on the good. They agreed not to talk about it with me with the full understanding that there were ABSOLUTELY those bad entities. I assumed they were humoring my request by not talking about it with me.

As I read more of others' experiences here, I'm seeing that mine appear to be..... unusual.