Hi Lily,

We communicate EXACTLY the same way I talk to spirit guides and people who have passed on. I "assume" it's telepathy, but I'll describe:

Never verbal
I get extremely detailed images, I get maps, I get interactive images. For example: They were "telling" me about the Mayan pyramids. I am above the earth. The globe rotates and zooms in on Chichen Itza. I see (in fast forward), it being built, it being used for astronomical purposes, I see my friends directing all the action in the background. I feel their intention : extremely purposeful, extremely focused.
We also communicate with emotion. It's incredibly nuanced and powerful. A specific feeling can communicate an incredible amount of information.

I guess it's kind of hard to describe. I can tell you, though, that communicating like this is second nature to me. I've been doing it my entire life. I find it FAR more efficient and specific than talking. I think I'm just wired that way.

Thank you for asking me about it. I've never talked about it until now. Sharing with you all and reading about others' experiences is powerfully validating. I feel a sense of community here, and I've never had that before.