Thread: BigPappy51 Hello!!!

Cool BigPappy51 Hello!!!

I would like to say hello to all my friends on this fantastic positive forum and would like to Thank Cris Iverson for the opportunity to post here. I took a break from posting I think we all need that from time to time. I am glad to say Im back.

A few things Im am very passionate about Ufology,Area-51, Black Aircraft, Cryptozoology, Conspiracies, The Moon missions. I have a degree in Electronics Technology. I love music I've been playing guitar for over 20 years and love creating and listening to music.

I'm glad to see so many faces that I used to see on another forum. I hope to be able to contribute in a positive manor and cant wait to start reading all the UFO Materials I saw a Thread titled The Tall Grays and right away I thought Charles Hall and The Tall Whites. This may become my new favorite place.

Thanks and God Bless, Bigpappy51

Welcome to TOP Bigpappy51. Good to see you here. Start a thread if you don't see one.

Enjoy!!!
    "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"
    Sherlock Holmes

Been reading you at the old room....I think I was already banned when you showed up.

Glad you joined here and please to meet your acquaintance

Welcome to The OutPost, Bigpappy!

It's good to see you here.
    The OutPost Forum - "Breaking the Boundaries of Science, Exploring the Frontier of Understanding"

Welcome, BigPappy51! It's great to see you and so many other familiar faces coming to The OutPost.

I thought of Charles Hall and the Tall Whites when I read that, too. That was one of the most interesting stories I have read, more so because I know the area around there and actually wound up at one of the security gates by mistake one day.

I look forward to your posts.

Hey Thanks everyone. I love this forum this is fantastic thanks for the support.