Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Filer's Files #39-2018

Blog Entries
    Serbia Object

Smederevo — I made a photo of local Jasenak Church on September 25, 2018, and spotted something like UFO in the photo.
    During photo with my Samsung S8 cell phone not see anything. You can see an object in the left upper corner. Because my cell phone has a very good camera.

Church Jasenak is special healing place on hill with endemic creatures. This object hovered right above this place.

Thanks to MUFON CMS

Slovenia Triangle

Otočec — Unknown flying object was observed looking into night sky in the direction of Novo Mesto on September 27, 2018. Objects appeared in the night sky at 20:40 local time about 60 degrees elevation. The four lights were dimmed. Several objects were seen by my friend standing beside me. It was fast moving descending with a slight change of direction. It appeared triangular shape with lights in the center and every corner. Seemed as enormous size and rapidly disappeared from the sky flying direction SW.
    Few seconds later there was a meteorite like object just falling from the sky from same direction and just descending. This time he was standing with me while it happened and observed the objects with me with his own eyes. Thanks to MUFON CMS

UK Lights

Swansea — 1. I was in my garden taking photos of the moon on September 23, 2018.
    2. I was looking through my telescope’s finder scope and noticed a moving object come from the moon at about 10 ‘o clock. (NE)
    3. I first thought it was a satellite or the ISS.
    4. I didn’t see any detail on it as it was far away and happened really quickly, no more than 5 seconds. It moved quickly and in a diagonal direction from the left side of the moon in a straight line, then it disappeared.

5. I felt really excited when I saw it and was able to take a photo immediately. When I studied the picture and was unable to identify what it was I felt really elated at the prospect that it could be a UFO. 6. I lost sight of it and was unable to locate it again. Thanks to MUFON CMS
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

Blog Entries
    Help our (Filer's Files) Website Stay afloat

The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008