Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Chinese Initiative for ET Disclosure

Quote Originally Posted by Longeyes View Post
    Did you represent South Africa?
    No, I wasn't there, but I am being kept in the loop.

EDIT TO ADD: the conference was called the 'Five Continents UFO Forum'. Africa was not included.
    An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.
    - Jef Mallett

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
    - Charles Darwin

How did I miss this thread?

Please keep us updated....

Update: the goal is to create an official UN Office that deals with UFOs. The Chinese want that Office to be in China, and are willing to pay for it.

They first want to have 30 representatives of 30 different countries, each representing their country.
    It's not clear to me at this stage, whether this quorum is enough to create such an Office or whether there still has to be a vote on it then.

Negotiations are ongoing behind the scenes to get to that quorum, and to get the people involved on the same page.
    (Or rather, to select people who are on the same page).
    - Jef Mallett

- Charles Darwin

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Garuda View Post
    Update: the goal is to create an official UN Office that deals with UFOs. The Chinese want that Office to be in China, and are willing to pay for it.

They first want to have 30 representatives of 30 different countries, each representing their country.
    It's not clear to me at this stage, whether this quorum is enough to create such an Office or whether there still has to be a vote on it then.

Negotiations are ongoing behind the scenes to get to that quorum, and to get the people involved on the same page.
    (Or rather, to select people who are on the same page).
    This is a fascinating development and one that Stephen Bassett has been alluding to for several years, to remove the west from being the purveyors of Disclosure and seeing it break from countries in the east i.e. Russia and China.

IMO, China will select rather than "put it to vote" but we shall see.

Some further information...

I attended some meetings with regard to this project, and it became clear that the people who are behind this project are not really on the same page.
    One will say they want to create a civilian worldwide coalition of ufologists, while another will tell you that the end purpose is to create a UN office.
    So, even when it comes the to basic purpose of the initiative, they are not in agreement.

The article on Nexus contains some plain falsehoods. The guy who is presented as the mayor of Hezee e.g., is not the mayor of Heze.

People are being lured in with false promises about positions in the non-existing UN agency and even the carrot of becoming a diplomat is being dangled, while it's obvious that civilians cannot just declare themselves official UN diplomats without proper accreditation by the governments of the countries they're supposed to represent.

Wait and see is the motto for now.

The initiative does go back to a Chinese organization of (civilian) ufologists, who will elect a new president and board, etc.
    So we'll have to see what the intentions of those new board members are.
    - Jef Mallett

- Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by Garuda View Post
    Some further information...

I attended some meetings with regard to this project, and it became clear that the people who are behind this project are not really on the same page.
    One will say they want to create a civilian worldwide coalition of ufologists, while another will tell you that the end purpose is to create a UN office.
    So, even when it comes the to basic purpose of the initiative, they are not in agreement.

The article on Nexus contains some plain falsehoods. The guy who is presented as the mayor of Hezee e.g., is not the mayor of Heze.

People are being lured in with false promises about positions in the non-existing UN agency and even the carrot of becoming a diplomat is being dangled, while it's obvious that civilians cannot just declare themselves official UN diplomats without proper accreditation by the governments of the countries they're supposed to represent.

Wait and see is the motto for now.

The initiative does go back to a Chinese organization of (civilian) ufologists, who will elect a new president and board, etc.
    So we'll have to see what the intentions of those new board members are.
    Thanks for the update...

Thanks Garuda sounds like a right mess.

This is really worth watching. The guy who made has put a lot of hard work into this.
    History of the UFO topic at the UN followed by a detailed exposition about the Five Continents Forum.
    Its base is going to be in the Chinese Premier's wife's home city. She is allegedly in UFOs.
    The Five Continents Forum meeting in Moscow was all apparently paid for by the Chinese Government.
    They will probably raise it as an issue at the UN this year.

Just following this up are from a poster, Aoibhghaire in Nov 2018 on the Avalon Forum
    was a participant at this past weekend conference in Haskova in Bulgaria (4-5 Nov) Title: "Communications with Extraterrestrial Intelligence".

I met Dr Roberto Pinotti from Italy, a social scientist, who was approached to spear head this initiative. He went to China in July to discuss the plans. Then a number of delegates including two others that attended the Haskova conference told me they had come back from Moscow just two weeks ago after the signing and launching of this initiative. The three delegates I met are now working on this project as explained in the previous OP.

They are now approaching 30 possible persons to become future delegates for this initiative. The plans were at the Moscow meeting and the funding was shown and in place and it is for real. I understand in speaking to Pinotti that in February 2019 will be the launch of the next phase, as per OP.

And this

The launch of the Chinese initiative WCETC happened to be coinciding in Moscow at the Space Expo/Conference which was a Russian/Chinese meeting.

However, another meeting took place within that meeting for the launch of WCETC.
    This is NOT a Russian initiative. This is NOT a China/Russian initiative. This is NOT a cooperation between China and Russia. This is a Chinese initiative that encompasses the world. A group of 9 delegates were invited from all continents. In fact it was the international delegates themselves that worked out the appropriate potential delegates to attend this meeting. There wasn't even a Russian delegate selected. The Chinese are relying on the International network of experts in order for this initiative to work. In fact, it was the international delegates who put the structure and organisation together for the Chinese to fund. The Chinese admitted that they don’t have the knowledge/expertise in this area and are well aware of the many experts internationally. The Chinese can’t progress this initiative without the international community. The executive Council will be selected by February 2019. This will be made up of 7 persons whom only one is Chinese.

The structure and funding were signed up by the international delegates and launched by the Chinese and delegates to start the next goal to be completed for February 2019. The idea is that the international delegates, including China as a delegate, are now setting the milestones and goals as outlined in a previous contribution here.

The delegates I met in Haskova this past weekend were optimistic and are working now towards achieving the next goal for February 2019.
    Personally, I am a cautiously optimistic. I wasn’t at the Moscow event, so therefore I am relying on others discriminating abilities whom I know well for the past 20 years for carrying out such a ‘significant initiative.’

Five Continents International Forum is attempting to bring the UFO issue to the United Nations. The next Chinese meeting will be held in Heze mid-2020. This meeting will have the all the representatives from 30 countries. See previous information of this subject on this forum.

There are government representatives from countries like Granada, San Marino whom are still contenders to make the announcement. But the initiative may have be finally secured by the one country it needs to make the UFO Disclosure announcement to the UN. Prince Hans-Adam II (Prince Regnant of Liechtenstein) is the head of his country has agreed to represent his country and to possibly make the announcement.

This is the minimum requirement one country and 30 official representatives. The official representatives have been given diplomatic status, this addresses the full requirements to make the announcement. Previous attempts of disclosure back in the 1960s and late 1970s didn’t have such a comprehensive international group as it is now taking place. This work in progress is very much a Chinese cultural approach as compared to the US/UK policy with frequent disinformation announcements for the past 70 years whenever there was public interest.

The situation is going to be interesting now with the original planned disinformation agents from AATIP/TTSA. Even the Pentagon videos are in dispute. This is becoming a weak situation for western intelligence agents. They are well aware of the Chinese initiative and its becoming stronger.

The Chinese have let the established international forum open up to who may get involved because of their wealth of international experience in the field. The international part of the forum selected the key persons and got agreements to be representatives for their country. Knowing some of the key participants I don’t think they will allow AATIP/TTSA into the group. The intelligence community are probably trying to design obstacles that may take effect before any announcement. IMHO the Chinese approach may supersede any western attempts.

The Chinese Initiative disclosure starts from 12.30 mins

Source: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWKysekGJU8
    Last edited by Longeyes; 06-17-2020 at 03:21 PM.

And this Jan 2020 she posted

World Coalition on Extraterrestrial Contact (WCEC) (HQ in Heze, China) criteria has already selected representatives from each country (30 in total) in order to qualify for the requirements needed for Unitec Nations participation and final disclosure. The selection process was only initiated by the international UFO community, not by the Chinese members. My understanding is that each representative is an individual selected based on their historical merits. All representatives have signed an agreement to the criteria of the WCEC goal. Each representative has also agreed to the terms and conditions. This means agencies, groups, etc have not been selected.

IMHO, the Executive Council are well aware of not entertaining other parties agendas and goals. Example, AATIP/TTSA do not fit the WCEC criteria.

The country representative declares that it is there personal belief that an extraterrestrial/non-human intelligence is interacting with planet Earth. The UFO/UAP issue is complex but it is important to acknowledge now that it is real and acts with intelligence. The country representative belief is based on circumstantial evidence collected from around the world and the representative is prepared and willing to state this publicly. For example, AATIP/TTSA media communications and policies to the outside world does not underscore the requirements for the selection process and also significantly indicates a hidden agenda that is not aligned to the WCEC policies.

The four senior positions on the Executive Council for the World Coalition on ET Contact. The votes cast by them were unanimous.
    World Coalition on Extraterrestrial Contact (WCEC).

Roberto Pinotti - Vice President.
    Continental Director North America - Don Schmitt.
    Continental Director South America - A. J. Gevaerd.
    Continental Director Europe – Gary Heseltine.

I don’t know the positions for the other continents.