Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Chinese Initiative for ET Disclosure

Quote Originally Posted by Longeyes View Post
    Did you represent South Africa?
    No, I wasn't there, but I am being kept in the loop.

EDIT TO ADD: the conference was called the 'Five Continents UFO Forum'. Africa was not included.
    An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.
    - Jef Mallett

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
    - Charles Darwin

How did I miss this thread?

Please keep us updated....

Update: the goal is to create an official UN Office that deals with UFOs. The Chinese want that Office to be in China, and are willing to pay for it.

They first want to have 30 representatives of 30 different countries, each representing their country.
    It's not clear to me at this stage, whether this quorum is enough to create such an Office or whether there still has to be a vote on it then.

Negotiations are ongoing behind the scenes to get to that quorum, and to get the people involved on the same page.
    (Or rather, to select people who are on the same page).
    An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.
    - Jef Mallett

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
    - Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by Garuda View Post
    Update: the goal is to create an official UN Office that deals with UFOs. The Chinese want that Office to be in China, and are willing to pay for it.

They first want to have 30 representatives of 30 different countries, each representing their country.
    It's not clear to me at this stage, whether this quorum is enough to create such an Office or whether there still has to be a vote on it then.

Negotiations are ongoing behind the scenes to get to that quorum, and to get the people involved on the same page.
    (Or rather, to select people who are on the same page).
    This is a fascinating development and one that Stephen Bassett has been alluding to for several years, to remove the west from being the purveyors of Disclosure and seeing it break from countries in the east i.e. Russia and China.

IMO, China will select rather than "put it to vote" but we shall see.
    "Expect not to see the expected, instead, expect to see the unexpected"
    - M.Scott