Thread: Tartary

Blog Entries

Tartary

Here is something you guys definitely need to check out! Apparently the biggest empire all over earth is not taught to us in schools, hmm... Amazing architecture all over the world, in all our big cities. Looks like the design of these buildings were used for free atmospheric energy. And much of our history is not as far back as we think. Looks like the bad guys totally conquered what appears to be a very good, harmonious society that was all over earth and brainwashed us to think it has always been simply suffering and slavery for us...maybe not quite so... and definitely, there were giants. Here are some links. Definitely search around youtube for the 'mud flood' too. It looks like a worldwide 'reset' happened mere centuries ago as orphans were shipped all across the world in very oddly high numbers to repopulate the cities.

Article from site with some good info (evidence of advanced technology in recent, covered-up past like lighting, even medieval swords and armour being used to harness atmospheric electricity to be used as a weapon like a light saber protected in farday armour suit): "Mysterious illuminations of the 18-19 centuries

In this article we are going to look closely into Illuminations – fancy entertaining events, held in past times during various celebrations. Such illuminations have been around for a long time, but it turns out that we know so little about them."
    http://www.tart-aria.info/en/mysteri...-19-centuries/

I believe perhaps we lived with 'the gods' (usually giant) not that long ago and there was a global empire that used free energy. It appears the bad guys won and used money, oil, and etc.. to enslave us as they build the *new* world order after erasing the old world order. Another good source is newearth on youtube.
    "Behold, I stand at the door, and knock."

Blog Entries

"Behold, I stand at the door, and knock."