Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Predictions for 2019.

Predictions for 2019.

Sticking to tradition: make your predictions for 2019!

Let me kick it off by saying that 2019 promises to be an interesting year on the disclosure front. I think a lot of progress will be made, and that some main stream media will start discussing the possibility of an alien presence in a serious way.
    An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.
    - Jef Mallett

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
    - Charles Darwin

I predict a massive plunge occurring in the stock market.

Hope I’m wrong.

Banned
    I predict an "occurrence" on or around General Flynn's sentencing date of 3/13.

Oh btw, did I mention that 3/13 is the exact frame on the Zapruder film, where the bullet hit JFK's head shot?

With the US pulling out of Syria Assad may become emboldened, possibly even launching another chemical attack. Unfortunately it will likely be the Kurds of Syria that will pay the heaviest price.

For Korea I am unsure if they are truly ready to give up their nuclear weapons program and they may just be stringing the US along.

It will be interesting to see what the TESS telescope turn up in its first year.

In the long run I think history will look favorably on Obama as president.
    Last edited by calikid; 01-03-2019 at 12:36 AM. Reason: Correct typo "launching"
    My inner Mulder wants to believe, but my inner Scully remains skeptical.

Blog Entries
    I have to say. Predictions so far are a natural progression of current events. Weak.
    The US stock markets are going to crash? With the recent headline "Dow plunges 1,175 -- worst point decline in history" that's not exactly a Nostradamus prediction.
    Doesn't anyone have earth shaking premonitions for 2019 to share?
    The US News Services have certainly provide fertile ground.
    Such possible predictions exist as:

Global warming/arctic melting results in 6 feet of water flooding San Francisco, and New York.

N. Korea launches a "pre-emptive" nuclear attack on the Philippians and/or Japan to punish US President Trump sanctions.

China intentionally crashes critical US Electrical Grid, in retaliation for US economic sanctions.

China military takeover of Taiwan and South China Sea; executes existing Taiwan political infrastructure.

Russian launches another hacker campaign to aid 2020 Trump campaign, defrauds all opposition with Fake News.

The US Government heads into it's 3rd month of shutdown as Republicans and Democrats are unable to reach a compromise on "The Wall". Millions of workers flee Fed employment.

Great Britans's economy craters, as BREXIT is mired in political uncertainty.

Ukraine is overrun by Soviets, and existing government dissolved. They once again become a satellite of the former USSR. Another jewel in Putin's crown.

The NSA pushes thru congress the "Patriot Act II", a law overturning the Forth Amendment protection against "illegal search and seizure". Any possible "terrorist allegation" must be investigated to it's ultimate conclusion, regardless of collateral damage to civilian civil rights.
    So many possible doomsday scenarios. Someone MUST have a glimpse of what the New Year holds for us?
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

Quote Originally Posted by calikid View Post
    So many possible doomsday scenarios. Someone MUST have a glimpse of what the New Year holds for us?
    With Mattis gone America is much more likely to get into a war, and a renewed arms race between America, Russia, and China certainly won't help any.
    If a person's dreams can predict the future then the planet is headed for an alien invasion or a major city gets nuked as these seem to keep occurring in my dreams, Hopefully neither will happen.
    My inner Mulder wants to believe, but my inner Scully remains skeptical.

Had to have some fun with 2019 predictions.

1) NASA announces that living microbes are discovered on Mars.

2) American Securities Act 2018 or a rebranding of it will be attached to a Stop Gap Budget. (bio-metric tracking in the work place)

3) Tsunami hits Alaska.

4) Trump is accused of using or attempting to use government agencies to spy on political opponents.

5) The sun will rise in the East and set in the West.

6) UFO sightings near: Israel, Guam, Hawaii, Moscow, Beijing, San Francisco, Chicago, Iran, and various military bases around the globe.

7) Historic data breach on a massive scale, followed by demands and threats to make that data public.

8) Another Pacific Asian country will become ruled by Religious Extremists.

9) China builds or expands military bases in Africa.

10) Another interstellar object from outside the solar system will pass through.

11) World War III is postponed.

China:
    First time ever landing on the back side of the moon

Does this mean China "comes clean" and indicates finding a bustling facility with many species there?

How about that old military facility that has been reported there . . .

. . . everyone has zipped along the back side already . . .

My, so many opportunities....which road will they take, I predict they won't spill the beans of disclosure, but keep the sheeple behind the dark veil.

The world's perspective to change quite radically.

I think by the end of 2019 most people will be aware of what's been going on. Like walking through the woods and all of a sudden you come upon a path you've never seen down before. It's always been there but until then was invisible to you.

More climate change warnings in terms of natural disasters

Blog Entries
    Any predictions for Superbowl 2019?
    L.A. Rams vs New England Patriots?
    Pick a team, predict how many points they will win by.
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008