Thread: Does the surface of Mars have a problem?

Banned

Does the surface of Mars have a problem?

We now have circa one tenth of 1% photographed in super high resolution of the entire Martian surface thanks to the MRO (Mars Recognizance
    orbiter). That's not much when we consider that the land surface of Mars is approx the equivalent of the land surface of Earth. Of course, Mars has no ocean surface so figure that.

I have spent around five years now scrutinizing the Mars surface "in close quarters" so to speak and can conclude; that most images, have many anomalies as well as bizarre facial renditions of aliens, humans as well as animals of some form or another.

But...to my eyes at least, these renditions have an "innocent meme" to their design and construct. In fact, is I said earlier, they are for the most part, childish in their cartoonesque form.

However, I have only observed a tiny portion of this massive and spectacular landscape. So the question remains for me, "is there an UGLY side to these images and anomalies" anywhere to be found?

On occasion, I post on a MARS ONLY forum where the member are quite serious about their love of the planet. There, I stumbled on a thread posted back in 2012 by a "brief member" who went by the name of AlphaJ.

As I began to read the posts (and cynical replies) something in the way he wrote seemed honest and eerily familiar

So...I have copied the transcript below in several posts (due to length) for discussion here if anyone is interested.

Title: Is it OK to talk about the secret missions?
    2012-06-30 21:07:35
    AlphaJ

Or not?
    No, huh? Dang.
    Every time I think things are going to be alright, they do another test on random civilians and find out that the truth would cause more trouble than it's worth.
    It's getting to be very embarrassing... a planet that can't handle its own history.
    I can post a few pics I suppose...but, has anyone else notice that some of the best early high-resolution images have vanished from every online site? Now why would they do that?

Report Quote
    #2 2012-07-01 03:08:50
    JonClarke

What secret missions? Are you claiming there have been secret missions to Mars?

Report Quote
    #3 2012-07-02 23:13:01
    AlphaJ

Yeppers, sure were. All the pilots and military personnel went through disclosure, remember that?
    Well, that leaves us non-commissioned types, who actually went there, to step forward and say.;..uh gee... maybe we better get the truth out.
    The problem is, nobody likes the truth. You won't like the truth either. If you are sitting there actually unaware of any of it, you'll wish you'd never found out, and that you could go back to speculating about how great 'contact' will be, when it finally happens.
    Well it's all over and no-one can change the past. It can, however, be ignored, and that's what's been happening. The more years go by, and the more the truth slowly fizzles its way into the public consciousness, the better.
    It became imperative to go to Mars and check it out in the early sixties, based on evidence found on the earth.
    So, a small rocket was towed up near the edge of our atmosphere, and two young men were fired like a bullet towards Mars, not all that difficult a trip really, but very expensive. They orbited and came back with film and the cat was out of the bag.
    In the late seventies we went back, in full contact with both alien races that were involved. The images were not released until the nineties. I watched them airbrushed and scoffed, thinking it would never fool anyone but it has held up well. Cameras were not allowed on the surface but an artist was part of our six man team, Alpha team.
    It's the same problem as day one, too heavy for most folks, but inevitably human beings have to learn their true origins, so that's what we are leading up to.
    Last edited by AlphaJ (2012-07-02 23:15:44)

Report Quote
    #4 2012-07-03 04:07:26
    Impaler

This is garbage, if this is all the guy has to contribute I recommend yall do with him as ya did with last spam bot.

Report Quote
    #5 2012-07-03 06:38:17
    clark

I think it could be entertaining. Let’s see how well the logical consistency holds up.
    So we went to mars at the same time as when we went to the moon? And you personally went to mars? When?

Report Quote
    #6 2012-07-03 12:19:12
    AlphaJ

2 teams went in the late seventies, Alpha and Delta.
    Personally, I've been off planet 5 or is it six times?
    1962, exactly as I described, it's not really difficult, just expensive.
    Yes, children were sent up a few times. The monkey could not be trusted to perform the few simple tasks required.
    Astronaut Cooper did not in fact orbit the earth 8 times, there was a weight issue. I watched them work on him for hours to break him down, get him to go on TV and talk about his mission. He absolutely refused to lie, even when ordered to by the president. Finally his family was used to coerce him into signing the document. He still made it quite clear to anyone w/ brains that he had not been in the orbiting ship.
    Contact with the 'greys' or white balls or whatever you wish to call them, took place in the early seventies. They ascertained that humans were in fact an intelligent species, and they were able to stop the predatory activities of our ancient silver saucer aliens. They were asked to leave our (their) solar system at that time, and that was the purpose of the seventies mission.
    To suss out myself and the others who have been up, you could start by reading MKUltra documentation.
    No cameras were allowed on the surface of Mars at that time. I watched a lot of the airbrushing done, even assisted with some of it.
    There's a lot of questions, yes? Bear in mind that some of this information is the most powerful stuff there is, so resistance and coverup will be savage, to the point of throwing someone out of a skyscraper if they start raising too much sand. I saw this done in the fifties, before the whole picture was clear.
    Yes, lots of life up there, and enough air and water to maintain it.
    Ask some real questions, I am very good at ignoring ranting of all sorts.
    J Alpha Team etc.etc. )

Last edited by AlphaJ (2012-07-03 12:25:56)

Cont.

Banned

Report Quote
    #7 2012-07-03 13:02:16
    clark

What is being covered up exactly? How have you managed to evade the conspiracy to keep this information hidden? Aren't you afraid of reprisals?

Report Quote
    #8 2012-07-03 15:57:13
    JonClarke

Some real questions. Evidence for each required.
    1) Where did you launch from?
    2) What did you launch on?
    3) Who built the spacecraft?
    4) What were the spacecraft specifications - tonnes, volume, power supply, mission duration, propulsion?
    5) What mission architecture was used?
    6) Why were cameras not allowed on the surface of Mars?
    7) What are the "best early high-resolution images" that have "vanished from every online site" are you referring to? a) What spacecraft were they taken by? b) Where were they of? c) Where were they originally hosted? b) What evidence do you have that they ever existed?
    7) Why the secrecy?
    8) if it is secret why tell us?
    9) Why can't you remember the number of times you have been off planet (not the sort of thing you would forget)?
    Last edited by JonClarke (2012-07-03 16:22:51)

Report Quote
    #9 2012-07-03 16:48:03
    AlphaJ

Jon, I was Liaison, OK? Problem-solving, diplomacy. Logic. I was familiar with the players. The tech could have been done by anybody and I would not be part of that. These missions weren't planned as such - they were necessary and were carried out with as little hoopla as possible. Need-to-know every step of the way.
    In 62 we were towed up to max altitude and dropped off the plane.
    I have no idea where we left from in 76ish, but must have been somewhere on the west coast of N. Am.
    2) What did you launch on? Dunno.
    Who built the spacecraft? No idea.
    4) What were the spacecraft specifications - tonnes, volume, power supply, mission duration, propulsion?
    Who cares! Aliens involved, no problem going to Mars and back.
    What is mission architecture? Not my job. We had a unique situation to deal with, not something normal people would want to take on. We were not bound by any rules or military folderol.
    Uhhh.. too scary, too much, way too much.
    7) What are the "best early high-resolution images" that have "vanished from every online site" are you referring to? a) What spacecraft were they taken by? b) Where were they of? c) Where were they originally hosted? b) What evidence do you have that they have existed?
    Dunno, doesn't matter, there are plenty more. But the SE Candor pic was a personal fave.
    Myself or others are visible in the early photos if you know where to look. The ship stayed overhead at all times, though we were only in danger in certain areas of the planet.
    7) Why the secrecy?
    Common sense. They kept testing parts of it on random civilians and there was trouble, psychological problems.
    It's been long enough. This has to happen a bunch of times, it's very tedious. 6 billion sheep don't wake up easily.
    9) Why can't you remember the number of times you have been off planet (not the sort of thing you would forget)?
    Ah, well the sleep states, yknow? Read Ultra, all of it, then use your imagination.
    It took approx. two weeks to put it out of mind. Alpha, Delta refers to sleep states. You couldn't go there in a normal mindset, and there were problems up there, people fainting, locking into foetal position, running in circles, stuff like that.
    When we returned and debriefed we were told we were 'off the hook' until disclosure happened.
    Tech questions are a waste of time, not my job. Aliens, I know about.
    Pilots reported the saucers many times. One pulled in beside me and its pilot was clearly visible. This was in the sixties. I landed and reported that the pilot of the saucer was a rather large insect-like creature, like a spider. There was no reason to doubt me, or the other pilots, so everything since then has been virtually dictated by common sense.
    Proof was found in the fifties, a buried room with detailed evidence of the pre-cataclysm earth, aliens, working model of Gisa...a bunch of stuff.
    Telepathy is very real and it obviates computers and most tech, and that's what we ran into up there.

Report Quote
    #10 2012-07-03 17:21:53
    Rune

This is better than the script from Iron Sky. Maybe a bit more lacking in internal consistency, but who cares. Seriously good sci-fi comedy can come out of this, I'm telling you.
    Rune. Let's keep this guy as the official mascot!
    Last edited by Rune (2012-07-03 17:22:41)
    In the beginning the universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a "bad move"

Report Quote
    #11 2012-07-03 18:58:56
    clark

As a diplomat, or as liaison, what were you tasked with doing? How can we help?

Banned

Report Quote
    #12 2012-07-03 19:57:24
    AlphaJ

Haw, I've seen Iron Sky.
    On the subject of real Nazis however... Where I was, a lot of their research, in fact some of their actual scientists, were brought into the program, and this was a mistake.
    Tasked with doing.... First - our alien pals, the 'white balls' or greys...were in touch with us, and this was an incredibly difficult phase. They don't do speech or even sight as we know it. So they had to construct a humanoid creature in order to come down here and interface with humans, while they had a look around. Seriously.
    At a certain point, they decided the time had come to oust the silver saucer crowd from the solar system. Personally, I dimly remember waking up in the middle of the night, walking out into a field and somehow going up to where they were, where I was informed of what was coming. Then a bunch of us assembled and flew on up there.
    Sounds glib but it happened just like that.
    We had weight belts to normalize gravity, and not much else. No weapons, no scientific instruments, nothing.
    I, or we, were tasked with flying around the planet with the saucer aliens, and they were to follow our instructions, and they complied.
    Large areas of the surface were extremely offensive to human beings, just worse than anything you could think up.
    Insects tend to make hives, and these larger, highly intelligent aliens, had made thousands of them...hideous amalgamations of humans, monkeys, insect and other lifeforms, always dominated by statues, likenesses of themselves.
    They were asked, or rather ordered, to knock down miles of this stuff, and they did so, boom, just like that.
    Other things were unacceptable and were covered up with sand. They did this in a matter of seconds. There was the corpse of a wooly mammoth up there, the largest mammal that ever lived, a creature they had grown on the pre-cataclysm earth I think. It was covered up, but it is so large that it now functions as a museum, containing all the lifeforms that have ever existed in our solar system.
    There is more rock carving up there than you can look at, and much of it was extremely offensive as well. I suggested that some of it be erased or better, replaced with something less offensive and, minutes later the entire landscape had been 'photo shopped' , from the saucer, into something else entirely.
    After once round the planet, we landed and picked up the female member of the team, and she decided what was offensive to her, and down it went. Specifically, I remember the battlements at Victoria crater bugged her, there was a gigantic likeness of the male saucer alien, horns and all, and she said 'knock that down'. Boom. We were about to leave when she said 'no, hit it again and knock that horn off'. They were not pleased about knocking down their ancient monument but they hit it again and down it went.
    Starting to get the idea? No way does anyone think this stuff up, it happened just like I'm telling you.
    BTW, no reason for posting on this particular forum, or any other. Random. Have posted elsewhere, will probably do YouTube with a vid or two but I don't expect much.
    Reprisals? Yea, I've been assaulted and tortured and have been hit with friendly fire as well.
    Welcome to 2012 everyone.

Report Quote
    #13 2012-07-03 20:42:20
    clark

Okay, so all this offensive stuff is destroyed or buried, now what?

Banned

Report Quote
    #14 2012-07-03 23:29:59
    JonClarke

I was Liaison, OK? Problem-solving, diplomacy. Logic. I was familiar with the players. The tech could have been done by anybody and I would not be part of that. These missions weren't planned as such - they were necessary and were carried out with as little hoopla as possible. Need-to-know every step of the way.
    A) Who were “the key players”
    B) How were you familiar with the “key players”?
    C) How do you go to Mars without planning “as such”?
    In 62 we were towed up to max altitude and dropped off the plane.
    I have no idea where we left from in 76ish, but must have been somewhere on the west coast of N. Am.
    1a) What was towed to maximum altitude?
    1b) What towed you?
    1c) What was maximum altitude?
    1d) What happened after that?

2) What did you launch on? Dunno.
    Really? I know how I got to work this morning and the type of plane I few to Europe in in 1965 but you don’t know what took you to Mars?
    Who built the spacecraft? No idea.
    Really? I know the make of the hire car that I pick up at the airport but you don’t know who made the spacecraft that took you to Mars?
    Who cares! Aliens involved, no problem going to Mars and back.
    I care, because I am interested in such stuff. Being able to give such details helps your case.
    What is mission architecture? Not my job. We had a unique situation to deal with, not something normal people would want to take on. We were not bound by any rules or military folderol.
    Mission architecture is basically the means you use to get to and from Mars. It’s not my job to book travel from A to B, that’s the travel agent’s business. But I still know the travel archiecture – taxi, bus, plain, etc., so you should know how you did.
    Uhhh.. too scary, too much, way too much.
    What was scary? We have photos and video of terrorism, genocide, tsunamis, earthquakes, volcanic eruptions, mass executions, torture, war crimes, murder, tornadoes, hurricanes, pandemics, attacks by wild animals, horrible diseases, landslides, surgical procedures, dreadful injuries, plane crashes, ships sinking. How were what saw on Mars more scary than these?
    7) What are the "best early high-resolution images" that have "vanished from every online site" are you referriong to? a) What spacecraft were they taken by? b) Where were they of? c) Where were they originally hosted? b) What evidence do you have that they have existed?
    Dunno, doesn't matter, there are plenty more. But the SE Candor pic was a personal fave.
    Myself or others are visible in the early photos if you know where to look. The ship stayed overhead at all times, though we were only in danger in certain areas of the planet.
    7a) If there are “plenty more” pictures, where are they? Links or book references please. Especially ones that show you and “others”.
    7b) How did the ship manage to stay overhead at all times?
    7) Why the secrecy?
    Common sense. They kept testing parts of it on random civilians and there was trouble, psychological problems.
    a) Why was it common sense? What’s so secret?
    b)What parts were tested on civilians?
    c)What evidence you you have that it was so tested?
    d) What sort of psychological problems did the civilians suffer?
    e) Why only the civilians?
    It's been long enough. This has to happen a bunch of times, it's very tedious. 6 billion sheep don't wake up easily.
    So where is your evidence?
    Ah, well the sleep states, yknow? Read Ultra, all of it, then use your imagination.
    It took approx. two weeks to put it out of mind. Alpha, Delta refers to sleep states. You couldn't go there in a normal mindset, and there were problems up there, people fainting, locking into foetal position, running in circles, stuff like that.
    9a) Why put an amazing experience out of your mind?
    9b) Why were there problems?
    9c) What triggered them?
    When we returned and debriefed we were told we were 'off the hook' until disclosure happened.
    Funny, people who secet stuff are generally “on the hook” until they are allowed to talk about it.
    Tech questions are a waste of time, not my job. Aliens, I know about.
    I don’t do technical stuff either, but I am interested enough to know observe the details of the ships and planes I go on. Going to Mars should impress even a non-technical person with some details.
    10) So aliens you say you know about. Where did they come from?
    Pilots reported the saucers many times. One pulled in beside me and it's pilot was clearly visible. This was in the sixties. I landed and reported that the pilot of the saucer was a rather large insect-like creature, like a spider.
    So you are a pilot who doesn’t do “tech questions”? Right.
    There was no reason to doubt me, or the other pilots, so everything since then has been virtually dictated by common sense.
    What is common sense about saying you went to Mars in the 60s and 70s or that you personally encountered aliens? Which is why evidence would be nice.
    Proof was found in the fifties, a buried room with detailed evidence of the pre-cataclysm earth, aliens, working model of Gisa...a bunch of stuff.
    11) What buried room and where was it found?
    12) What is the “precatacysm earth”?
    13) What’s a Gisa and why is a working model of it significant?
    Telepathy is very real and it obviates computers and most tech, and that's what we ran into up there.
    14) How does telepathy “obviate computers and most tech”
    15) What “tech” are we talking about? Electronics? Mechanical watches? Optics? Chemically powered engines? Slide rules?
    Last edited by JonClarke (2012-07-03 23:36:18)

Banned

Report Quote

#15 2012-07-03 23:39:27
    JonClarke
    AlphaJ wrote:

I, or we, were tasked with flying around the planet with the saucer aliens, and they were to follow our instructions, and they complied.
    Large areas of the surface were extremely offensive to human beings, just worse than anything you could think up.
    Insects tend to make hives, and these larger, highly intelligent aliens, had made thousands of them...hideous amalgamations of humans, monkeys, insect and other lifeforms, always dominated by statues, likenesses of themselves.
    They were asked, or rather ordered, to knock down miles of this stuff, and they did so, boom, just like that.
    Other things were unacceptable and were covered up with sand. They did this in a matter of seconds. There was the corpse of a wooly mammoth up there, the largest mammal that ever lived, a creature they had grown on the pre-cataclysm earth I think. It was covered up, but it is so large that it now functions as a museum, containing all the lifeforms that have ever existed in our solar system.
    There is more rock carving up there than you can look at, and much of it was extremely offensive as well. I suggested that some of it be erased or better, replaced with something less offensive and, minutes later the entire landscape had been 'photo shopped' , from the saucer, into something else entirely.
    After once round the planet, we landed and picked up the female member of the team, and she decided what was offensive to her, and down it went. Specifically, I remember the battlements at Victoria crater bugged her, there was a gigantic likeness of the male saucer alien, horns and all, and she said 'knock that down'. Boom. We were about to leave when she said 'no, hit it again and knock that horn off'. They were not pleased about knocking down their ancient monument but they hit it again and down it went.
    Sounds like the interplanetary Taliban, blowing things up because they are "offensive".

Banned

Report Quote
    #16 2012-07-07 17:01:15
    AlphaJ

A) Who were “the key players”
    Aliens. Earth people.
    I, and a few others, had been in the 'space program' since before the first rocket went up, but kept separate, insulated from any public officialdom, including NASA personnel.
    B) How were you familiar with the “key players”?
    I was in a jet that tried to leave our atmosphere. A saucer tracked us, same as they followed many aircraft.
    I went up and orbited, not Cooper, and the saucer hung off the wing, it's pilot clearly visible.
    Evidence was found in the 50s, in a buried room, showing the Mars/Alien connection in spectacular detail.
    On a larger scale, the entire military/govt. had been infiltrated by the 'human' minions of our saucer pals.
    When the 'greys' arrived, they attempted contact thru pilots in the space prog of course, having no idea that it was populated by slaves, invisible people who do the dirty work. This confused and even angered them when they figured it out.
    C) How do you go to Mars without planning “as such”?
    Gee, I remember now, driving to Cape Canaveral one time, it cost about 30 bucks gas to get there, me and the pilot.
    The Mars mission...well I think it was eventually 30 people went up there total, in a metal cylinder, that's all I remember. One per saucer, as there was only 30 of them, so 90 aliens total (They are tri-sexual). Alpha team landed first though, at North Meridiani?
    No idea re: the ship, or any of the tech, the whole thing is compartmentalized of course, so why would I?
    Also, the kind of things encountered kind of blow away any small details like what kind of ship etcetc.
    What was towed to maximum altitude?
    Metal cylinder, 4 wings, very simple.
    1b) What towed you?
    Big airplane!
    1c) What was maximum altitude?
    As high as possible. We were in space going 20,000 per in a matter of seconds.
    1d) What happened after that?
    Slept. Orbited, returned.
    Re: Ship, architecture, etc. NO IDEA> I am not a trained pilot. I was never around the tech, not interested. I remember names, Echo and a few others but we never had anything to do with the tech, as in, I never saw the ship until the moment we entered it, and I had no interest in it.
    What was scary?
    Aliens! Ants, Centipedes, other insects, early forms of human beings, others. And the saucer aliens, you can't even really look at them for more than a second. Much worse than, say, Predators from the movies, which are loosely based on them.
    A) Why was it common sense? What’s so secret?
    Well... uhh... uhm.... they have been abducting people since before biblical times. Surprisingly this only amounts to less than 3 million people. Taken up in small groups and put into life and death combat against all sorts of creatures. They were all still up there, statues and carvings, not nice to look at.
    b)What parts were tested on civilians?
    I think simply telling them what had been happening, then showing an image of the aliens doing it was enough.
    c)What evidence you you have that it was so tested?
    Zip. But - the Philadlphia experiment is another part of it. I believe it was an attempt to duplicate the aliens mode of travel to Mars, which they can do in minutes. People tried it - went insane, or almost. I wasn't directly involved, but everytime I asked it ws the same = people can't handle it yet. But the last time I asked was probably in the 60s.
    d) What sort of psychological problems did the civilians suffer?
    Dread. That's the best word, dread, and it doesn't go away easily, takes weeks or months to normalize.
    e) Why only the civilians?
    Civilians who signed a secrecy document. Maybe some military too, I don't know.
    Why put an amazing experience out of your mind?
    Its too much. You can't talk about it and you can't live a normal life if you think about it. Its not just amazing, there's way too much horror mixed in there. Plus, we were told to clam up until 'disclosure' arrived.
    9b) Why were there problems?
    The problems ended fairly quickly, but- when we walked down a ramp into a cave and there they were, perhaps 50 yards away, muscles locked, people screamed, fell down and like that. But then humanoid types showed up, and they weren't afraid, so we regained composure, somewhat.
    9c) What triggered them?
    Ants. Not saucer aliens which are worse, but large ants may as well be aliens and they just scared the beejezus out of us.
    Buried room - somewhere in or near India.
    Cataclysm... the planet next door blew up during a war between our original saucer pals. The moon is what's left of the sister planet, our original home probably, but already trashed when the war started. Our saucer visitors were and are planet destroyers.
    Telepathy - is the killer. Once you plug in and see their records, its all over and there aren't many questions left to ask. When we arrived in the Martian sky, every creature on the planet knew it within minutes. The non-telepathic mammals etc. would be told by the telepathic insects. Very civilized, and it can't break down due to a power outage.
    Our saucer aliens are from ...? They have a million-year history. They are solitary hunters, each saucer prefers a planet to themselves, though that can change over the ages. They live to 900-1000 years each. IQ near 500 as far as we can judge such things. The tech that powers the saucer and their single weapon, is not their invention, it was found by them, eons ago, and they use it still. This helps explain the disparity between their advanced tech and savage nature.
    The universe does not ascribe to our ideas about logic, physics or anything else. Everything we are is directly attributable to these creatures. They started every single war and caused all the trouble there ever was. So it's kind of a big deal they are gone! On Mars the celebration was the greatest in their history which is much longer, detailed and honest than our own. Whew. Good questions Jon.

Banned

Report Quote

#17 2012-07-07 20:53:09
    JonClarke

Still no photos, no documents?
    You now claim you piloted a jet capable of exoatmospheric flight, but you still don't do "tech stuff"? Yet don't know who built your spaceraft or where they launched from?

Report Quote
    #18 2012-07-09 19:30:19
    AlphaJ

Documentation of secret missions? Be thou not naive Jon.
    Have you read all the MKUltra documentation and thought about how it applies, and what else might have happened that isn't documented?
    Same old tricks. Make it so nasty, so over-the-top that nobody will even confront it. Involve children so any court records are sealed. Etc.Etc.
    I was always surrounded by tech monkeys, rockets, cars, gizmos, you-name-it.
    Slaves, yknow? That's me. Do the job, go back to sleep. The Space Prog is one of dozens projects we moved through. Name of the rocket? I never knew.
    Anyway. Just to finish this off, cos I know it's largely a waste o' time:
    What this is all about, the reason why it can't 'come out', is human crime.
    Who the h*ll sent children up into space? Who is 'responsible' for the long, long list of illegal activities that surround shenanigans like I'm relaying here?
    Well it's so twisted up, the truth is, that it eats its own tail till there's nothing left.
    The answer? We were infiltrated from the beginning. By Aliens, yes.
    They were fascinated by attempts to conquer space, they followed us every step of the way, and they utterly controlled things, behind the scenes.
    These creatures are to blame for virtually everything evil that humans ever did. Do humans want to kill each other in large groups? Nope. Isn't our nature, wasn't our nature, yet we did it over and again.
    They loved it. Started all the wars, invented the court system, just anything you can think of, they were involved.
    So there's the excuse we need.
    NASA is not to blame, the CIA are not responsible, the Govt....there was no 'evil' group of human beings cooking this insanity up. It ALL happened because of our alien owners- all of it from the beginning.
    Now we are off the hook, and 40 years have gone by. Yet it still feels like medieval repression, where I sit.
    There are huge sums of money missing - gigantic. Some of it mine, yea!
    Instead of a decent life, after all we achieved, I feel like I am in a modern Treblinka, here in progressive socialist Canada.
    There's levels of information left to impart, stuff that's harder to believe than what I've already told you.
    Planet Earth was like a rich bowl of soup floating in space. Of course it was infested, buggy. All sorts of critters settled in for a nice long feed, but their time is over.
    People and giant insects are not particularly compatible, true... but, deal with it! I don't want to die on a planet of stupid cowardly cows.
    There's lots questions left, but if it stays at the level of 'what kind of rocketship?' I will simply drift away and this can die down, same as the couple vids I put on YouTube. Poof!*
    Fabulous Martian legends, obviously known on the Earth ages ago, like King Kong and oh geez some of it is just unbelievably awesome stuff.
    Telepathy. Better than every SciFi movie ever made. Watch the original home planet explode. I hope you all can someday.

Banned

Report Quote

#19 2012-07-10 06:22:58
    clark

AlphaJ, did you ever talk to anyone about your personal experience with child abuse? I know you are not ready to deal with it yet, but it isn't your fault. When you are ready , there are people who will listen.

Report Quote
    #20 2012-07-12 01:30:22
    AlphaJ

Child abuse or child murder? How about kids for sale? What about little whatsisname who burnt to a cinder in a test flight? Where's the documents?
    The CIA offered me 175,000$ in the sixties, as compensation for Ultra and other activities I'm describing here. By then I was ensconsed in Canada where almost anything goes, and I was tricked into giving the money away, to charity, which is fine, but as a result I never got clear of these people here, who are far worse than the CIA, who were at least accountable.
    Abuse. OK, I was thrown out an upstairs window and landed on some glass on a lawn. The woman who did it was virtually crippled shortly after.
    B shot that guy and when I started freaking out he smashed me in the head from behind with something, but no permanent brain damage, just a dent in my skull.
    Frostbitten from falling out of a jet that went to pieces at high altitude.
    Lots more horrific childhood stuff, lots,...but the recent spate of assaults only started when I began talking about things, around 1998.
    A lot of events are faked, we did tons of UFO fakes, but once this precedent is established....real crimes get by much more easily. So abused, duhhh yea! If I only had some documents to prove it all.... )
    Stick with aliens J, and finish this off.
    Back we came from Mars, with two humanoids in tow. Bad mistake. They tricked us.
    Said humanoids labored in the tunnels for the insect lifeforms. All lesser insects are, or were utterly controlled by the superior warm-blooded saucer aliens. Hence, the humanoids ...well it's like the damned alien queen wasp is looking right through their eyes.
    I swear, these creatures are...interdimensional in a way we have trouble understanding. They were ousted but they are not gone. Drone seed was left behind and there's more to it than that. They changed tactics...and started trying to take over world leaders, people in key positions, just like a bloody twilite zone episode.
    That was years and years ago, when I became 'compromised' viz: Suddenly the aliens knew everything that I did. Who was watching who, everything I knew about the greys on Earth, every detail. One of the humanoids brought back had been inserted in my immediate 'family' and it simply woke me up and asked questions and I answered like a robot, like I was hypnotised. Powerful telepathic monsters they are, but the Greys apparently thought they had them under control.
    Boom, I removed myself from the entire show.
    It's all too much, I know, I know... there's so much more, but what are you going to do about any of it anyway?
    Still... these monsters...removed all evidence of themselves on Earth, aeons ago. They had their 'people' go around destroying all images, carvings, temples, anything that depicted themselves. They operated secretely on the Earth after that, and now the same thing is happening to a large degree on Mars.
    So we end up trusting the 'Greys' , whoever or whatever they actually are. I reckon most all 'encounters' involve them and not our saucer aliens.
    Remember - all the crazy violence on Earth can be traced back to their influence...and things are still happening. Like 911. Alien related? Yessiree. So are some serial murders and spree shootings and other fun stuff, via humanoids.
    They have a hunk of metal instead of a brain. Horrifying. I feel abused just knowing about some of this stuff, and things are not going great here, personally or in the world around me, so I feel motivated to make some noise, and have just done so.
    Now I expect some LSD remarks...if any, but no, I was too young for the LSD testing, though I saw it being done.
    Like I said, there is a lot more...I'd like to explain the secret 'language' and where that came from and how it is affecting the whole mess...and the other visitors to the Earth over the aeons which I was shown...and even other places in the galaxy I was shown...and other people who can back a lot of this up, who they are, where they are and etc. but enough is too much already.
    BTW, I am a sciFi writer and not too bad if I do say so myself... but none of this is fiction, sadly.
    Conclude transmission.

Banned

Report Quote

#21 2012-07-12 06:54:00
    clark

Honestly J, you are kind of boring. this shtick has been done before, and by better. I don't care about you and I don't care about your story- the death knell for any would be writer.
    And as an aside, just because you use the word "space" or "spaceship", you are not automatically a scifi writer.
    You have posted on a half a dozen websites with the same poor attempt to garner some middling attention, all with the same results. Which brings you here. If you want some attention, drop this infantile pretense and post something relevant. Otherwise you only prove that teaching literacy is a crime.
    Last edited by clark (2012-07-12 06:57:27)

Report Quote
    #22 2012-07-14 22:26:38
    AlphaJ

I toldja- this has to happen a bunch of times. This attempt is a write-off and your responses are expected and zzzzXZZZZzzz....
    Gosh, wrong Clarky, and no prob ignoring your nasty little digs. I've been tortured, and am being tortured by pros. Everything y'all know was set up for ya before you became conscious anyway, and I only glance at any replies to this kind of crazy stuff, and it’s always exactly what I expect, and what the programming dictates, of course. I already have more attention than I want, the stolen money is what I'm looking for. Whoever stole it...that's who you coverup lot are working for, witting or unwittingly, sad to say.
    A couple more things. There's fakes of all this set up, of course. The Grand Canyon has some interesting stuff, and we went through all that back around 1975.
    Digression > An artificially-induced mental disease, what's going on around people like me. It really is. Used to be called 'Belgian Disease' the art of surrounding and leeching off one or more talented types. Perfected and raised to a new passive/aggressive socialist peak by 'Canadians' - long, long known to be the worst of the worst. Oh, they will cover up anything for anyone for enough $. Da new Nazis. They figured out the aggressive Nazi thing doesn't work ysee...so the new socialist regime is gaining strength as we speak...but they are set up to lose, just like before. Americans and Brits are far from innocent, but Canada...well Sieg Heil, eh? * ) The opposite of what they put forward, surprise surprise. Starting with 'the brain drain' they built a ...oh nevermind. Frag the politics, Im here to talk space aliens.
    What else? The two saucers that landed at Holloman(?) air force base. This was after the 30 saucers were gone. They burned for 18 days before we lost sight of them. Then, two that were left behind on Mars landed on Earth, with people in them, rock carver types.. They made a deal to stay, but they insisted all saucer tech be destroyed, and it was. Too dangerous for dumbass earth sheep to get their hands on. Really, seriously.
    This saucer landing, and the truth about Mars, was going to be announced. I was part of the decision to cancel same announcement. Dumb! Should have seen what was coming.
    There's a whole lot more of corset, but YAWN, we can't upset the applecart over a few people being tortured slowly to death can we? Can we?
    Nope. Stay in formation and deny deny deny, even if you don't have the slightest idea what's actually transpired.
    Go check on the distance to Mars, if you know how, for example. The longer the lie continues, the harder we all fall.
    Buncha big babies. )

Very interesting Mal
    Few things seem to ring true in it, I've heard before the telepathic hive mind being one.
    Hard to make exact sense of what he's saying

Shame he didn't hang around for longer