Thread: Human Levitation

Human Levitation

I've had numerous experiences in a house where we lived when I was little, including seeing what most people describe as The Hat Man (shadow figure).

One memory that is still vivid though is sitting on the kitchen floor watching my mom cook dinner and licking out a chocolate cake batter bowl. Next moment I remember sliding up against the wall to the ceiling and seeing my mom whilst "hovering" against the ceiling. As soon as I opened my mouth to get her attention I was back on the floor.

She did not notice anything. I guess I'm trying to figure out whether I actually levitated or was it an involuntary obe. I have to add that my parents also had numerous experiences with the supernatural in that house.

Any ideas? Anyone here who had similar experiences? I'm very intrigued with this experience and although its been 40 years I still remember it as if it was yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by S33k3r View Post
    I've had numerous experiences in a house where we lived when I was little, including seeing what most people describe as The Hat Man (shadow figure).

One memory that is still vivid though is sitting on the kitchen floor watching my mom cook dinner and licking out a chocolate cake batter bowl. Next moment I remember sliding up against the wall to the ceiling and seeing my mom whilst "hovering" against the ceiling. As soon as I opened my mouth to get her attention I was back on the floor.

She did not notice anything. I guess I'm trying to figure out whether I actually levitated or was it an involuntary obe. I have to add that my parents also had numerous experiences with the supernatural in that house.

Any ideas? Anyone here who had similar experiences? I'm very intrigued with this experience and although its been 40 years I still remember it as if it was yesterday.
    Very interesting...

I had a sort-of "hat man" experience when a teenager... Besides the hat, he was wearing a long overcoat.

That sounds more like an out of body experience than a levitation experience.
    An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.
    - Jef Mallett

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
    - Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by CasperParks View Post
    Very interesting...

I had a sort-of "hat man" experience when a teenager... Besides the hat, he was wearing a long overcoat.

Yes he's normally seen as a very dark shadow. Mine was always wearing a fedora and long black coat. Could not see his face but I knew he was watching me.

As a little girl I'd wake up every night and a lollipop would be on my pillow. As soon as I reached out to take it the lollipop would disappear. I'd then turn around and he'll be there, watching. Almost got a feeling that he enjoyed the "torture" of me missing out on that lollipop.

I've read up everything I could about others' experiences. Some reckon he is Satan himself, wanting to eat your soul.

Interesting stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Garuda View Post
    That sounds more like an out of body experience than a levitation experience.
    I believe you're right. It explains my mom not noticing anything.

At the age of 22 I involuntarily astral travelled. In time I began to think it was my imagination however, last night I found a video on youtube where a person described a specific experience while he was astral travelling that matched mine to the t. He described a nightclub and the detail was exactly as I remember mine. I was at the same nightclub.

Some very interesting things happening in this world of ours