Thread: Grant Cameron MJ 12 Disclosure

Grant Cameron MJ 12 Disclosure

Grant Cameron has been given something so explosive he's been reluctant to release it.
    Thinks about it 2hrs a day.

Great interview

[@12'19"] "So at the end of 2018 we have this situation where I get two news stories and, one is just an experiment I'm gonna
    run, and one is the biggest story I've ever seen, is the the most amazing thing I've ever seen in since 1975. And I was just I was actually writing it up today
    because I'm gonna put it in the be on Managing Magic(his book?) and it's basically the story that we talked about all the time I remember dealing with Billy Cox"

[@13'56"]What happens if you actually got handed 'the disclosure story' and I think that the, the material that I've gotten, and I only saw some of it. I was approached to, I guess make a release, or they didn't know what to do with it ,and they showed it to me and I can say it is absolutely the most dramatic thing I've ever seen.

Apparently confirms Majestic 12, with heads in all the places where Tom De Longe's contacts are/were NRO DIA etc

Quote Originally Posted by Longeyes View Post
    [@12'19"] "So at the end of 2018 we have this situation where I get two news stories and, one is just an experiment I'm gonna
    run, and one is the biggest story I've ever seen, is the the most amazing thing I've ever seen in since 1975. And I was just I was actually writing it up today
    because I'm gonna put it in the be on Managing Magic(his book?) and it's basically the story that we talked about all the time I remember dealing with Billy Cox"

[@13'56"]What happens if you actually got handed 'the disclosure story' and I think that the, the material that I've gotten, and I only saw some of it. I was approached to, I guess make a release, or they didn't know what to do with it ,and they showed it to me and I can say it is absolutely the most dramatic thing I've ever seen.

Apparently confirms Majestic 12, with heads in all the places where Tom De Longe's contacts are/were NRO DIA etc
    There's more toward the end:
    [@ 2 20' 33" and on from there]

' it verifies MJ-12"

verifies that "we've got crash material..."

about the "people who are involved"

'not a government document'

'credibility of the people involved...." Names to be redacted for now.

After release, there will be lot more questions...… Like where is the crash material now? Official archival material on MJ-12, if any?

the kingfish

Yep very interesting interview. Thanks for posting Kingfish.

Grant talking about his experiment fascinating...

One channeler used 3 different labs to show that when channelling her guide her DNA actually changed. Grant wants to replicate the experiment.

The channeller Grant intends to use is Darryl Anka who channels 'BASHAR'
    Been watching some of his stuff and want he is saying seems spot on. Stuff you instinctively know to be true, but it's just outside your awareness, here it's laid there in front of you with clarity - wonderful stuff