Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Linda Moulton Howe - Earthfiles Wednes YT Broadcast

Linda Moulton Howe - Earthfiles Wednes YT Broadcast

Linda Moulton Howe is doing an amazing job here.
    She almost has 100,000 subscribers to her Earthfiles Wednesday night Live sessions on You tube.

My heart really went out to her in this one.
    David Wilcox ripped all her Spartan 1 and 2 stuff and did a 2hr expose without her permission.
    Her stuff about the US no longer being a democracy is unfortunately true. The majority no longer rules, just big business and the mega rich.
    Last edited by calikid; 03-10-2019 at 08:06 PM. Reason: correct spell errors

Quote Originally Posted by Longeyes View Post
    Linda Moulton Howe is doing an amazing job here.
    She almost has 100,000 subscribers to her Earthfiles Wednesday night Live sessions on You tube.
    I am subscribed to her channel, however had not watched this video until you brought to our attention.

Thanks for posting...

Quote Originally Posted by CasperParks View Post
    I am subscribed to her channel, however had not watched this video until you brought to our attention.

Thanks for posting...
    Although I used to have an Earthfiles membership, I let it it lapse several years ago. Thanks for the reminder that she has a YouTube channel. I’ll have to sign up.

Makes David Wilcox quite dispicable . . . IMHO!

There some really amazing stuff in there...

@25:09 ...He [her DIA contact] said that the Middle East or Mesopotamia or pre-Mesopotamia has been a war zone for millions and millions of years. And he said that going back at least 270 million years ago, there were two dominant competitors on this planet; tall blonds and maybe tall whites maybe tall eight ft maybe a little taller , maybe even as tall as ten, some pure white and then there are the blond-haired blue-eyed Viking type. Nobody has ever once, explained to me what the relationship is, if any, between those two beyond the fact that they would both have the characterization of being very tall. They, according to the DIA analyst, were in conflict - not open shoot/ bomb /warfare. This is the way he put it to me, he said, "Those advanced non-humans they don't war the way we think of war, they're not even necessarily trying to kill each other'.

He said 'They're... they have two dominant ways in which they war; one is by using time they will move perhaps a perceived enemy into another time line, or they will make a hologram, and they will use three-dimensional holograms in ways that would be baffling to us; that will change terrains, or create all kinds of things, that are not there. And that the mental games that are played between the tall ones will call... let's just call them 'The Tall's' and the EBENs, the extraterrestrial biological entities, are on these kinds of levels manipulating things, into time using Holograms and the third was being able to neutralize gravity at a point source, a small area, or a huge area. And that once you can battle quote-unquote or have conflict in those three modes then it's a whole other type of existence it's a whole other type of conflict.

Where's Atmjjc when we need him?
    Last edited by Longeyes; 03-11-2019 at 12:02 PM.

Spartan 1 and 2 are her two Antarctica witnesses and what Wilcock was trying to rip off.

Another one really worth watching Spartan 1 & 2 talk about portals and other stuff

Spartan 1 and 2 are her two Antarctica witnesses and what Wilcock was trying to rip off.

listened to the first one will have to loop back and listen to the second one tonite. hopefully, she is not being set up in a disinformation campaign. so much of this is hit and miss.

as a side note, she allowed them to provide too much identifiable information to maintain the anonymity of this small cell of whistleblowers. Assuming the info being fed into the loop was not compromised from the outset. with the truth embedded in the notes of her initial meetings, any introduction of second or third party corroboration expanding the scope needs to be considered suspect.
    sit on the edge to watch something unfold with a force we cannot control but communicate with

Agreed without some more solid proof it’s a possibility. Anonymous witnesses are impossible to check out.
    She’s pretty reliable though and much of it wouldn’t surprise me.
    Why do none of the scientists ever speak out? It’s only ever the military guys.
    Bob Lazar is one of the exceptions.

Agreed without some more solid proof it’s a possibility. Anonymous witnesses are impossible to check out.
    She’s pretty reliable though and much of it wouldn’t surprise me.
    Why do none of the scientists ever speak out? It’s only ever the military guys.
    Bob Lazar is one of the exceptions.
    For a scientist with access to some of the world's most blowing technology... Why would they ever risk their own access, to such technology? However there has been a few who have flirted with ufology, or weighed in with an open mind to the possibilities. Science actually leans toward the investigation of the unknown, with an open and objective approach. The reality though when it comes to funding projects, viewable by the public, very few are going to risk their career to chase ufology. So at best it becomes a side hobby they occasionally pay attention to.
    sit on the edge to watch something unfold with a force we cannot control but communicate with