Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Corey Goode and David Wilcock Exposed

Corey Goode and David Wilcock Exposed

Jay Weidner was interviewed, and exposes Corey Goode and David Wilcock:

Episode 1: The Corey Goode Story Begins

This is the first episode of a new series that will examine the very nature of Reality. In today's episode we investigate the curious case of Corey Goode. Corey Goode came forth four years ago with wild stories of being in the Secret Space Program (SSP), meeting beings from the Underground and many other adventures.The musings by Corey Goode were played out on a TV show Cosmic Disclosure. The Producer of Cosmic Disclosure was Jay Weidner. In this episode Jay Weidner reveals the truth behind the Corey Goode Enigma and he explains why he does NOT believe Corey Goode. Indeed after four years of testimony Corey Goode has produced zero witnesses and zero evidence. his predictions of a 'data dump' have not come true now, four years later. In this series we will examine in great detail, the words and actions of Corey Goode and his fellows in the Sphere Being Alliance.

Episode 2: Slander and Lies

Jay Weidner and Groovie Bean respond to recent interviews on Edge of Wonder with Corey Goode and recent missives from Corey Goode’s cult. We reveal that Corey Goode repeatedly lied when he said that Jay Weidner had been fired from Gaia, when in fact he announced his retirement last April 2018. We also learn that Corey Goode knowingly lied on the Edge of Wonder broadcast when he misidentified Pigtails as the woman who claimed to have gone to High School with Corey Goode. There is no way that Corey Goode did not know that pigtails was not Gloria, the woman from Texas who went to school with Corey Goode. We then go through the texts and messages sent out from Corey Goode’s cult after our initial broadcast. Groovie and Jay dissect these missives and show that the Corey Goode cult is almost always wrong in their assessment of Jay Weidner and Groovie Bean’s analysis of their cult.

Episode 3: Death Threat Groovie Spills the Beans

In this episode Groovie takes over the wheel as she reveals the deep machinations of the Corey Cult. We discover that Corey Goode created a not-so-veiled death threat in 2017. This original threat was targeted at Dark Journalist, Groovie Bean and others because these people were beginning to question Corey Goode’s narrative. David Wilcock also put the veiled death threat on his blog in 2017. Now that Groovie Bean and Jay Weidner have decided to continue the critique of Corey Goode’s narrative and company, Corey Goode has decided to revive this veiled threat at anyone who criticizes Corey Goode or his growing dangerous cult. In this episode we show the nature of this violent threat and the way that Corey Goode’s cult operates.
    An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.
    - Jef Mallett

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
    - Charles Darwin

Episode 4: Infiltration into Ufology: Mirage Men

The "INFILTRATION INTO UFOLOGY" Narrative being reiterated on EOW is from 2017. Key words: attack/ useful idiots/ psyop/Infiltration of Ufology/ Cabal agents/ Mirage Men/civil war of ufology. THIS IS INFORMATION please process for YOUR own conclusions

Episode 5: GEM FILES: William Thompkins

Update on current news, Mirage Men , William Thompkins & more.

Episode 6:
    http://Undeniable Proof that Corey G...ing Doxxing Op
    In this episode Jay Weidner and Groovie Bean are joined by C W Chanter and Kelly Farmer. Kelly Brings forth new screen shots which provide evidence that it is indeed Corey Goode who is giving orders and directing the doxxing operation being run by Joy J.
    - Jef Mallett

- Charles Darwin

Banned
    Great Post Garuda, really enjoyed watching Jay and Groovie dial in for a reality check.

Jay is an honorable man and highly respect his public "turn around" and frank speaking.

In all of this, there is one word which says it all (or lack of it) ...DATA big words without solid data are just words.

Cults are very dangerous - full of folks with serious cognitive dissonance issues, which IMO applies to ALL regions!

Likewise only watched the first one so far but bloody hell about time someone took him down.
    The bit were Jay said he was an investigate journalist and he never twigged at start with didn't fill me with sympathy for him though. I know it was his job but bloody hell.
    They (ie Gaia) gave Corey this massive global audience that has created this cult. You would assume if you were going to give someone like this that kind of power and influence you might get him to prove his credentials.
    Corey never backed up any of his stories with any kind of proof. Gaia wanted the viewers and didn't care how they got them as long as the money rolled in.
    He like Dan Burisch before him and so many others,he taken in the gullible and feed them with these attractive and elaborate fantasies.
    Corey Goode has poisoned the spiritual waters with his lies and half truths. It so hard to find the truth and he has lead many people astray.

Corey at one point claims copyright on the inner earth beings, the Anhtar he created !?!? @ 1.52.02

Should probably add what the poster of the above YT video added
    All content here is produced in our Pennsylvania studio for broadcast worldwide by my company, Spectral International, LLC, as is all our content here and anywhere on the internet you find it.

This entire deposition was sent to me by a source familiar with these matters that I will not share or reveal. Corey Goode's attorney attempted to have this entire deposition termed "confidential" to prevent public release or broadcast. In my opinion, Corey Goode believed at the time he gave this testimony that he would be able to say all these things without any member of the public ever hearing about any this. Mr. Goode promised transparency and the revelation of many things with his court cases, then attempted to stop the public from hearing his own testimony. His attorney then sent me legal threat letters in writing and false information about the legal status of this deposition. The attorney also made demands to preserve documents for her to perhaps later subpoena. We will not comply with legal threats or demands from Corey Goode or his attorneys.

Apparently, Corey Goode's legal "team" failed to file the proper paperwork with the courts and this entire deposition is not confidential at all. If that legal status changes, or I am ordered by the presiding judge in this case to do so, we will remove this and all videos related to this matter, but not until then.

Myself and my company are in Pennsylvania, and despite legal threats from Corey Goode and his attorney, I will refuse to comply with any demands or attempts to force us to reveal sources, take down broadcasts, or reveal to them any other information. I will also refuse to comply with any subpoena they file regarding this matter under The Pennsylvania Shield Law and the First Amendment reporter’s privilege laws.

The Pennsylvania Shield Law and the First Amendment reporter’s privilege provide broad protections to reporters in Pennsylvania
    who are subpoenaed for their notes, documents, or testimony. The Shield Law is an absolute privilege that precludes the compelled
    disclosure of confidential source information. Conversely, the First Amendment reporter’s privilege is a qualified privilege that
    protects both confidential and non-confidential sources, as well as a reporter’s resource materials and unpublished and even published
    information. In order to overcome the First Amendment privilege, the person serving the subpoena must prove (1) that the information
    sought is crucial to the claims at issue, (2) that alternative sources of the information have been exhausted, and (3) that the
    reporter is the only source of the information.

Pennsylvania trial and intermediate appellate courts have uniformly applied a First Amendment reporter’s privilege. See, e.g.,
    DiPaolo v. Times Publ’g Co., 142 A.3d 837, 845 (Pa. Super. 2016); Davis v. Glanton, 705 A.2d 879, 885 (Pa. Super. 1997); McMenamin v.
    Tartaglione, 590 A.2d 802, 811 (Pa. Commw. 1991), aff’d without op., 590 A.2d 753 (Pa. 1991); Commonwealth v. Farley, 27 Med. L. Rep.
    1544 (Jefferson Cty. C.C.P. Jan. 12, 1999). In so doing, these Pennsylvania courts have followed the numerous decisions from the United
    States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit and the various district courts within the Third Circuit applying the First Amendment
    reporter’s privilege. See, e.g., Smith v. Borough of Dunmore, 516 F. App’x 194, 198 (3d Cir. 2013); United States v. Cuthbertson
    (Cuthbertson II), 651 F.2d 189, 195-96 (3d Cir. 1981); United States v. Criden, 633 F.2d 346, 358-59 (3d Cir. 1980); United States v.
    Cuthbertson (Cuthbertson I), 630 F.2d 139, 148 (3d Cir. 1980); Riley v. City of Chester, 612 F.2d 708 (3d Cir. 1979); Siroky v.
    Allegheny Cty., 2018 WL 1465759 (W.D. Pa. Mar. 26, 2018); In re Maykuth, 2006 WL 724241 (E.D. Pa. Mar. 17, 2006); In re Vmark Software,
    Inc., 1998 WL 42252 (E.D. Pa. Jan. 8, 1998); Perry v. Keulian, 1997 WL 117027 (E.D. Pa. March 11, 1997); In re Williams, 766 F. Supp.
    358, 359 (W.D. Pa. 1991), aff’d, 963 F.2d 567 (3d Cir. 1992).

Further legal arguments for our right to broadcast and right not to comply with legal threats are available on request. We will vigorously defend our legal rights in this matter and our responsibility to our sources to protect them. A final question remains. Why would a so called "disclosure advocate" do everything he could to prevent the disclosure of his own testimony? This is newsworthy and it is in the public's best interest to see this information all made public. We stand by our right to release this and all related materials. We stand firm and strong in our protection of all of our sources, in this story, or any other.

Thanks for this.

I said from day one that he's a con artist.

It appears the original videos from Jay Weidner are no longer available...
    - Jef Mallett

- Charles Darwin

Corey Responds to Leon Isaac Kennedy's Deposition Leak

Yup guys like this aren't helping any real disclosure . . . seems it's all about the $$$$.

Anyway, I found this, and he starts laying it on thick around 17:00!

WOW, just gets thicker and thicker along past 22 minutes. (this is likely to be taken down soon!)

Last edited by epo333; 12-15-2022 at 10:33 PM.

Is this coming up on the charts?

Quote Originally Posted by epo333 View Post
    Is this coming up on the charts?

Now that's funny.
    - Jef Mallett

- Charles Darwin