Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Unidentified: Inside America's UFO Investigation. NEW on History Channel

Quote Originally Posted by X-Origins View Post
    There has been no proof that these things are a national security threat yet...I believe the main reason for Congress especially getting involved is for the protection of our service members...

As far as Elizondo my jury is still out on him...And as for Delonge he has no credibility with me at all.

It's only one step and in the great scheme of things most likely will not proceed any further.

I don't agree with this..Just because they are pilots it does not make their statements anymore credible than joe blow's statement standing on a hilltop...Though I see what you're saying and understand it.

More for the safety of our pilots than anything else....
    Tom doesn't strike me as the Rick Doty type. He is however, welled schooled in E-N-T-E-R-T-A-I-N-M-E-N-T . . .

Quote Originally Posted by epo333 View Post
    Tom doesn't strike me as the Rick Doty type. He is however, welled schooled in E-N-T-E-R-T-A-I-N-M-E-N-T . . .

He is however, welled schooled in E-N-T-E-R-T-A-I-N-M-E-N-T . . .
    Yep...Wonder how much History Channel paid them for "Unidentified?" You can bet they did not do it for free....But that said we all have to make a living some how.

Yep getting paid for something doesn't make you a crook.
    Welcome X-origins

You may have wanted more from the series but this is a slow process that's the only resets on it ever got approved in the first place, so was the fact TDL can make films and books

You seriously unestimating how hard this has been to pull off. Congress senators and even Trump have been briefed that is a collosal achievement. For anyone following closely no there hasn't been that much new evidence, but for a lot of people all of this is new.

And yes if they are trained pilots with years of experience testifying about these sightings, it makes as massive difference compared to joe smo . They are trained observers the US Navy has spent thousands of dollars making them some of the best pilots in the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Longeyes View Post
    Yep getting paid for something doesn't make you a crook.
    Welcome X-origins

You may have wanted more from the series but this is a slow process that's the only resets on it ever got approved in the first place, so was the fact TDL can make films and books

You seriously unestimating how hard this has been to pull off. Congress senators and even Trump have been briefed that is a collosal achievement. For anyone following closely no there hasn't been that much new evidence, but for a lot of people all of this is new.

And yes if they are trained pilots with years of experience testifying about these sightings, it makes as massive difference compared to joe smo . They are trained observers the US Navy has spent thousands of dollars making them some of the best pilots in the world.
    You seriously unestimating how hard this has been to pull off.
    Not really...In the case of the Nimitz incident that happened in 2004 then 15 years later here we go...No, I would almost wager that nothing will come out of this..We've heard no more about the congressional hearings....

Well to be fair quite a lot has come out of this already? Would be strange if they stopped the ball rolling now.
    You may think it’s trivial but to even get the conversation started on Capitol Hill isn’t easy. As Luis Elizondo says getting people in the Pentagon talking openly about it moves everything further into the open. The Navy officially saying it will take pilots sightings seriously -that’s a big change. These things happen in small steps.
    I don’t know what is planned later this year, but Dr Garry Nolan was getting ready to publish his research on Jacque Vallee’s samples in decent peer reviewed journals that could be this year. That’s another huge first. Waiting for the ADAM project to deliver something useful might again get some much needed traction.

We'll see. But I would not get my hopes up....And Nolan exited TTSA...And is only known for his work on the Star child skull and the little Atacama skeleton....Another Steven Greer if you ask me and no one is....Everyone is taking the Navy admitting UFO's as some kind of groundbreaking revelation that's going to lead to a great disclosure...The military has known about UFOs since WW1. I am glad to see that the Navy will take pilot reports seriously that maybe a step in the right direction.....Remember what the "U" in UFO stands for.....

The A.D.A.M Project is interesting but considering it's a TTSA project we will have to see how much bias feeds into the research.
    Last edited by X-Origins; 07-23-2019 at 02:05 PM.

Yep the Navy have know about UFOs since the 1950's but they have never admitted in the last 40yrs that they were taking UFOs seriously.
    That says a huge amount to members of the public, instead of decades of denial that a program such as ATTIP could exist, they confirm that there is enough evidence to take them seriously.

Look up Dr Nolan he's nothing like Dr Greer. He has his own lab at Stanford employing ~30 staff, he's a very highly respected scientist.
    https://web.stanford.edu/group/nolan/about.html

Yep the Navy have know about UFOs since the 1950's but they have never admitted in the last 40yrs that they were taking UFOs seriously.
    That says a huge amount to members of the public, instead of decades of denial that a program such as ATTIP could exist, they confirm that there is enough evidence to take them seriously.

Look up Dr Nolan he's nothing like Dr Greer. He has his own lab at Stanford employing ~30 staff, he's a very highly respected scientist.

We'll see I guess......Though it may say a lot to the general public at large. I think the general public at large as mostly ignored it....And they have accepted that there are things the general public just does not need to know or don't want to know, I think this is one of them.

Right now the only one's I see crying foul are the talking heads in ufology and the conspiracy theorist.

OK, I will give you you that one...He's no Greer. But I will have to look into his work more in order to form a better opinion of him.

Hi X-origins, It's worth looking at Dr Nolan's interview with MJ Banais on you tube - that is the most recent one and very revealing. If you hadn't guessed it -he is one of the guys Diana Pasulka mentions in her book.

I also think you are way wide of the mark about Luis Elizondo, he seems 100% honest, straightforward and an incredibly loyal decent human being to me. He /they @ TTSA might be being played, but if they are, I don't think they are partisan to it. That's a whole other thing.

Hi X-origins, It's worth looking at Dr Nolan's interview with MJ Banais on you tube - that is the most recent one and very revealing. If you hadn't guessed it -he is one of the guys Diana Pasulka mentions in her book.

I also think you are way wide of the mark about Luis Elizondo, he seems 100% honest, straightforward and an incredibly loyal decent human being to me. He /they @ TTSA might be being played, but if they are, I don't think they are partisan to it. That's a whole other thing.
    Well he (Elizondo) seems like a straight up guy....What makes me suspicious of him is his claim to the AATIP.