Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Richard Dolan on Admiral Wilson notes

Do you have a link for that, Garuda? I would've thought that Eric Davis was the author... I heard he was contacted at least twice and replied "no comment"..
    The OutPost Forum - "Breaking the Boundaries of Science, Exploring the Frontier of Understanding"

Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    Do you have a link for that, Garuda? I would've thought that Eric Davis was the author... I heard he was contacted at least twice and replied "no comment"..
    The post was made by UFO Watchdog, here: https://www.facebook.com/ufo.watchdog/

It's a post from yesterday:

I just got home from work and saw this post had exploded. I'm going through and tossing out several of the comments that are inappropriate here. I posted this late last night before going to bed and failed to post the link to the video. I'm not tethered to Facebook all day, only checking it when I'm at home. Here's the link to someone who took some initiative and actually contacted the source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9j5lulx1IQ

It didn't take long for Richard Dolan's "UFO leak of the century" to come unraveled. Looks like Will Miller himself states the letter alleged to be written by him is a fake. Dolan had the incredible gall to state, "The documents are real - deal with it."

When the names Steven Greer and Phil Corso are tied to anything, that's an automatic sign it is 100% garbage.
    Dolan is an embarrassment to serious researchers and investigators. Thanks for nothing, Dick. #ufo #richarddolan #fooledagain
    An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.
    - Jef Mallett

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
    - Charles Darwin

It does seem like UFO Watchdog has an axe to grind, though...
    - Jef Mallett

- Charles Darwin

Greer may not be perfect but he’s done some fantastic stuff, Corso was the real deal in my book.
    Does anyone know for certain Will Miller was the source?

From what I can see, the post from UFO watchdog has no references and the final paragraph is more than a bit trolling.

Reading the actual document it seems clear to me that the author must have been Eric Davis. It reads like an overview/report based on notes taken during the meeting. Eric Davis was present, Will Miller was not. In fact he is discussed in the third person and a letter from Will Miller to Eric Davis is included within the leaked report, so this may have lead to some confusion.

Personally, I would be very surprised if this document is not genuine. Due to the potenial explosive nature of the content, it may prove difficult to get confirmation from the many individuals named though.
    The OutPost Forum - "Breaking the Boundaries of Science, Exploring the Frontier of Understanding"

I agree. UFO Watchdog comes across as a debunker.
    - Jef Mallett

- Charles Darwin

Blog Entries
    Found this announcement by Mr. Dolan on Facebook.
    Doesn't give exact time, just says he will be live on his Youtube channel this afternoon (Saturday 6/15/2019).

Richard Dolan: Intelligent Disclosure
    I will be going live this afternoon on my Youtube Channel
    http://bit.ly/2ZuMkjx to reveal important breaking news on the Davis/Wilson Leak. I will also publish this in article form. Privately, I have been receiving tremendous confirming information from several prominent researchers who know the documents are authentic. There is an extremely relevant post by Australian researcher Keith Basterfield https://ufos-scientificresearch.blog...ovenanc… regarding the source of the leak. Grant Cameron is also preparing more information to be released soon. Things are moving fast.
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

Blog Entries
    A few of the names (cited sources) dropped by Mr. Dolan, in his most recent Youtube video:

James Rigney, Australian UFO researcher. Alleged to have had prior access to Adm. Wilson docs, but denies being source of leak.

Grant Cameron and his attorney, Micheal Hall Esq. (attorney holding additional documents).

Keith Basterfield
    https://ufos-scientificresearch.blog...viswilson.html (Review of new docs. Good link pulled from video, the earlier posted link did not work for me/"doc not found").

Astronaut Dr. Edgar Mitchell (and former NIDS employee) is dead. Was his library (postmortem) a likely source of documents?

Dr. Eric Davis (former NIDS employee)
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

Banned
    Richard Dolan update:

Quote Originally Posted by calikid View Post
    A few of the names (cited sources) dropped by Mr. Dolan, in his most recent Youtube video:

James Rigney, Australian UFO researcher. Alleged to have had prior access to Adm. Wilson docs, but denies being source of leak.

Grant Cameron and his attorney, Micheal Hall Esq. (attorney holding additional documents).

Keith Basterfield
    https://ufos-scientificresearch.blog...viswilson.html (Review of new docs. Good link pulled from video, the earlier posted link did not work for me/"doc not found").

Astronaut Dr. Edgar Mitchell is dead. Was his library (postmortem) a likely source of documents?
    According to Keith Basterfield, Edgar Mitchell's files indeed are the likely source.
    - Jef Mallett

- Charles Darwin