Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 46

Thread: Richard Dolan on Admiral Wilson notes

  1. #31
    Super Moderator newyorklily's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    5,473
    Blog Entries
    3
    Richard Dolan and Steven Greer will be interviewed on C2C Sunday.



    Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk
    www.disclosurebeginsathome.wordpress.com
    Disclosure begins at home so start a conversation about UFOs.
    "Debunkers are like school yard bullies." - Kevin Smith to Leslie Kean, August 31, 2010

  2. #32
    The show's up now.
    https://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2019/06/30

    Listened to Richard Dolan's half, they were never going to be on at the same time were they?

    One of the last statements Mr Dolan made was that the false flag ET invasion, that Dr Greer harps on about all the time, is almost certainly BS. He points out if Dr. Carol Rosin had been told this Dr. Wernher von Braun. It was now about 50 years ago! who plans a false flag 50yrs in advance? :UFO:

    He made a lot of solid points. He mentioned how he spoke to Kit Green on the day of the release and that he(Kit) admitted he was wrong about the Ray Santilli's Alien Autopsy film as it was a hoax. (Linda Moulton Howe has been taking as confirmation and been banging on about how real it is for the last two weeks now) So it's not confirmation the Santilli film is real. But what was amazing is that one of the documents reveals that Kit Green was shown film of an alien body long before that.

    He is also mentioned the great research done by James Iandoli aka Engaging the Phenomenon who contacted Dr Eric Davis immediately after Luis Elizondo appeared on Tucker Carlson's show confirming that the US had in it's possession ET craft.
    "Louis Elizondo's very brief answer to Tucker Carlson's question about whether the US government is in possession of a recovered crashed and LANDED UFO technology hardware is 1000% accurate. My national security NDAs prevent me from adding any further comment on this."
    https://twitter.com/EngagingThe/stat...32582785892357

  3. #33
    Lead Moderator calikid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Sunny California
    Posts
    8,943
    Blog Entries
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by Longeyes View Post
    The show's up now.
    https://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2019/06/30

    Listened to Richard Dolan's half, they were never going to be on at the same time were they?

    One of the last statements Mr Dolan made was that the false flag ET invasion, that Dr Greer harps on about all the time, is almost certainly BS. He points out if Dr. Carol Rosin had been told this Dr. Wernher von Braun. It was now about 50 years ago! who plans a false flag 50yrs in advance? :UFO:

    He made a lot of solid points. He mentioned how he spoke to Kit Green on the day of the release and that he(Kit) admitted he was wrong about the Ray Santilli's Alien Autopsy film as it was a hoax. (Linda Moulton Howe has been taking as confirmation and been banging on about how real it is for the last two weeks now) So it's not confirmation the Santilli film is real. But what was amazing is that one of the documents reveals that Kit Green was shown film of an alien body long before that.

    He is also mentioned the great research done by James Iandoli aka Engaging the Phenomenon who contacted Dr Eric Davis immediately after Luis Elizondo appeared on Tucker Carlson's show confirming that the US had in it's possession ET craft.
    "Louis Elizondo's very brief answer to Tucker Carlson's question about whether the US government is in possession of a recovered crashed and LANDED UFO technology hardware is 1000% accurate. My national security NDAs prevent me from adding any further comment on this."
    https://twitter.com/EngagingThe/stat...32582785892357
    Getting a "user name/pw" prompt on that C2C link. Any direct links Longeyes? Maybe on YouTube?
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

  4. #34
    One other thing, that I've always suspected, Richard Dolan said the Aerospace company mentioned in the Wilson Leak was probably 'Lockheed Martin'. He was careful not to state that it was.

    For me it makes complete sense, I think Boyd Bushman and his boss tried to do a couple of releases, the first with Nick Cook's book 'The Hunt for Zero Pt ' and the second with his death bed confession, which although had some nonsense in it, was mostly probably fact.

  5. #35
    Thought this was worth sharing came across this today....

    Mitchell grew up in Roswell, New Mexico, which some UFO believers maintain was the site of a UFO crash in 1947. He said residents of his hometown "had been hushed and told not to talk about their experience by military authorities." They had been warned of "dire consequences" if they did so.
    But, he claimed, they "didn't want to go to the grave with their story. They wanted to tell somebody reliable. And being a local boy and having been to the moon, they considered me reliable enough to whisper in my ear their particular story."...

    http://edition.cnn.com/2009/TECH/04/...nce/index.html

    Source is his speech here


  6. #36
    It's also the speech where he mentions 'the admiral' not being granted access.

  7. #37
    https://richarddolanmembers.com/free...-on-the-record

    Richard Dolan has done amazing interview with Kit Green including some very interesting revelations

  8. #38
    Lead Moderator calikid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Sunny California
    Posts
    8,943
    Blog Entries
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by Longeyes View Post
    https://richarddolanmembers.com/free...-on-the-record

    Richard Dolan has done amazing interview with Kit Green including some very interesting revelations

    Thanks for the link Longeyes.
    So that's a transcript of an interview by R. Dolan of Dr Green?
    Is there an audio version?
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

  9. #39
    Some of it Kit Green wanted off the record so Richard Dolan only shared parts of it.
    Thought it was really interesting the number of time Kit Green thought he had been shown alleged ET samples.
    And his interpretation of one of the biological reports he was given, basically it held DNA techniques 5-7 years in advance of the white world but that the sequencing was fake?

  10. #40
    Administrator Chris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Here, not there
    Posts
    1,281
    Quote Originally Posted by Longeyes View Post
    Some of it Kit Green wanted off the record so Richard Dolan only shared parts of it.
    Thought it was really interesting the number of time Kit Green thought he had been shown alleged ET samples.
    And his interpretation of one of the biological reports he was given, basically it held DNA techniques 5-7 years in advance of the white world but that the sequencing was fake?
    I just finally had a chance to read through it today, but I want to give it another read. Dolan also did a YouTube video tonight that I will try and watch tomorrow. Iím going to reserve judgement on it for now but I can see that at least some of the information contradicts what Iíve come to know over the last several years.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •